WhatsApp is one of the most used text messaging applications in the world due to its ease of use and large number of users. They frequently enable new options to improve the user experience. For example, a few weeks ago the option to play voice audios at double or faster speed was activated and now it allows us to program messages in our conversations within the app.
However, this function is only available for iPhone users, since the new update of iOS 15.1 is what allows to have this novelty. The new version of the operating system maintains an image similar to its previous version; however, they added some sections such as notifications and minor redesigns.
How should a message be scheduled?
- WhatsApp and iOS must be updated on the cell phone to be able to use them correctly.
- You must have the Shortcuts app.
- Access the automation option and select the “+” sign at the top right.
- Click on create personal automation.
- Select the time of day or time of day option.
- Choose the time of day option and indicate the time you want the message to be sent.
- In the repeat part, you can select if you want it to be daily or weekly.
- In the second option, you can choose the specific day or days that you want that shortcut to be executed.
- Once the text is ready, select next in the upper right corner.
- Select add action and search for text. Here you must place the message that you want to be sent. Then press done.
- At the bottom of the cell, you should look for WhatsApp. Select the “+” of the option to send a message with two symbols (? And +).
- Press recipients and write who it goes to.