WWDC 2022 saw the arrival of the new MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with M2 processors, but that wasn’t all. iOS 16 was the opening of the presentation, showing itself to an audience that was looking forward to it. As a core proposition, iOS 16 sells us customization over anything else, and it’s one of the few times Apple has made a move in this direction.
Now, if you liked the iOS 16 wallpaper, we are here to tell you that you can now download it to your iPhone or iPad. This has been thanks to 9to5Mac, who have managed to obtain a high-quality version so that, if you still don’t have iOS 16 or iPadOS 16 on your devices, you can still take the opportunity to renew their aesthetic section.
The new unlock screen in iOS 16 is a game-changer. Previously, in iOS, we had static wallpapers and others with the ability to move thanks to Live Photo technology. However, those that arrive in this new version are rendered in real-time, so throughout the day, they will change their appearance.
- Advertisement -
Of course, we can not bring this type of dynamic wallpapers, and they are something exclusive to the operation of iOS 16. Luckily, 9to5Mac has managed to create a still image of one of them, and it features fun colors to bring your home and lock screens to life.
Download iOS 16 wallpapers on your iPhone or iPad
Downloading these funds is quite simple. Just enter the Google Drive folder that we will leave here and save the ones you like the most to your reel. At the moment there are only three options available, but in the future, we could see new versions of these iOS 16 wallpapers.
- Open this link from Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- In the folder, you will see the three images that we mentioned. Tap on the one you like the most.
- Hit the download button in the top right corner.
- In the window that appears, touch Display.
- This will open the image in full size. Now just long press on the wallpaper and select Add to Photos.
- It will already be downloaded to your mobile. Simply go to Settings and select your preferred image as your wallpaper. Voilà, you can already feel in iOS 16 without having to update.