- We start with iOS 16, which comes with the biggest change and customization to the lock screen in its history. An operating system at the level of a WWDC full of new features with changes in LiveText, HandOff mode, and much more.
- Apple Pay Later has also arrived, which is now official: installment payments without interest arrive on the iPhone. We can pay for any purchase in four installments over six weeks without any extras.
- With iOS 16 we can finally customize the iPhone lock screen to unsuspected limits. Size options, color, widget, complications, everything we want for our lock screen.
- With watchOS 9, the Apple Watch is preparing to climb a steep step with new training and more possibilities when it comes to training and managing our health, including a new app to manage medications.
- Apple has redesigned the Home app and embraced the Matter standard to make our homes truly smart. With this, we can have more accessories, just as safe, and with a new app to control them more easily wherever we are.
- CarPlay completely changes to adapt to giant screens and show more information, such as autonomy or internal temperature. With this, we can now do without the information screens of our vehicles and let our iPhone take care of everything. A customizable design and thousands of options champion this interesting novelty.
- In hardware we have seen how Apple has presented the M2: the second part of the revolution has 18% higher performance along with up to 24 GB of RAM. A chip that goes far beyond the M1 and that arrives in two new computers.
- One is the new 14-inch MacBook Pro M2, the other is the completely redesigned MacBook Air M2 is everything we want: MagSafe, lightweight, and four colors.
- As for compatibility, we know that iOS 16 will be compatible starting with the iPhone 8, which leaves the iPhone 7 with up to six years of software support.
- We are finishing with macOS 13 Ventura is official: Stage Manager is the protagonist with Spotlight shining brightly. An operating system to facilitate working with many windows, with a lot of information and to do it in an orderly, easy and comfortable way.
- Finally, we finish with iPadOS 16 unleashed: the improvement of multitasking with superimposed windows on Apple tablets arrives. A system that brings the most versatile multitasking to the iPad and supports external monitors. A new way of working with our iPads.
Apple WWDC 2022 in full: iOS 16, MacBook Air M2, macOS Ventura and more
Linguist-translator by education. I have been working in the field of advertising journalism for over 10 years. For over 7 years in journalism. Half of them are as editor. My weakness is doing mini-investigations on new topics.
1 Comment 1 Comment