Google Forms kya hai: Do you know what is Google Forms? Why and how can it be used. “Google Forms” is a very good service launched by Google which is used to create any type of form or survey page. Today in this post we are going to tell about Google Forms in detail. This post is going to be very helpful for you so read this post completely.
If you are a blogger or have a website, you can still collect the response of the viewers by creating a form and putting it in the contact page of your website. Also, you can share through the link in other places. So let’s first know what Google Forms is?
Google Forms क्या है? (What is Google Forms in Hindi?)
Just as we use offline Ms office , Google has created a package of documents, seats, sliders and forms to create online documents, surveys, presentations etc. which you can use online. Documents, Sliders and Seats were first launched on 9 March 2006 and then a Google Form was added to all three on 6 February 2008.
Google Forms is a type of tool that allows the user to collect information through surveys, job applications, contact forums and personal work. You can save it online in free storage. The data received through this form can be received as an email notification or can also be viewed on the website of Google Forms. This data is saved by going to the Cloud Storage of your Google Drive , which is not even afraid of being deleted or erased. You must have a Google account to use it.
How to login to Google Forms? (Google Forms sign in Hindi)
To login or sign in to Google Forms , you must have a Gmail ID. If you go to Google Chrome or are browsing from a browser that already has a Google account added or logged in, then Google Forms will open in front of you immediately . Otherwise you will have to login using your Gmail ID and Password. For this you have to follow the following steps –
- First of all type ” Google Forms ” in Google’s search box and enter. After this a result page will appear in front of you in which there will be many websites.
- First of all Google Forms will come in the result page, click on it.
- If you want, you can also go to Google Forms by typing https://www.google.com/forms/about/ in the address bar of the browser or you can also open Google Forms by clicking on this link .
- If you are already logged in with your Google Account, then Google Forms will open in front of you. Otherwise a login page will appear in front of you.
- Enter your email id and password there and after that Google Forms will open in front of you.
- Then on the home page of Google Forms, you will see some templates with features . With its help, you can easily create different types of forms with the help of Google Forms .
How to create Google Forms
Follow the steps mentioned below to create Google Forms –
Step 1: Finding Google Forms
First of all, open any favorite browser on your computer and search Google Forms. Open Google Forms by clicking on the first result that appears. After that you will see two options Personal and Google Workspace in which you can use first for personal use and second for your business. So first click on Personal option.
Step 2: Prepare the new form
To create the first and new Google form, many different templates will appear on the home page. There you’ll see a plus (+) icon that lets you create a new form. Click on the + icon on the left. After clicking on the + icon, a new page will open in front of you where you have to design the fields of the forms. Here first of all you will see a blank form whose name will be written as Untitled. You can give it a new name. In this way you can create a list of new forms.
Step 3: Creating the first form
Now you can prepare your first google form i.e. first question paper. For this you first go to the questions option. Now instead of untitled form, you write the title name of your form. Similarly, give the description related to your phone on the form description.
Step 4: Adding Important Fields
Now you add your first question in place of United questions options in this question paper . Also, you can create as many options as you want with the help of add other options . You can also use different choices in your Google Form by clicking on the multiple choice option.
Under the multiple choice option, you get many options like type of button, paragraph, short answer, linear scale and date time etc.
This way you can add as many questions as you want. If you want to see a preview during the creation of Google Forms, then you can see it by clicking on the preview button given in the top right. Also if you want to share the created form with any other then click on send and enter e-mail id and click on send button given below.
By clicking on the icon on the right side , we can use the row, column, grid, date and time options while creating our form . Apart from this, there are many other options as well, which let us know.
Main options for creating Google Forms (Important Google forms setting)
Now let’s know about some of the main options so that you do not have any problem in creating Google Forms. For this, it is very important for you to pay attention to the following things –
1. Start a new form: You will see this option on the home page of Google Form, where a + sign will appear. Clicking on it will take you to the new Google Form from where you can create a new form.
2. Untitled form: Before creating a new form, you are required to enter the title of the new form. You write your title instead of the untitled form. Having a title is very important to understand the online form.
3. Form description: After the title, you have to write what your form is about on this option. You can create any type of form. For example, if you want to make a survey form or a children’s question paper, then you have to write a description about it.
4. Multiple choice: How you want to give form to any form, for this you will know only after clicking on the option of multiple choice. With this option, you can add multiple choice questions to your form.
5. Add questions: By going to this option you can add many questions. You can also use this option to prepare objective questions.
6. T-icon: By clicking on this option of Google Form, you can change the title and description of your Google Form. You may need this option if you are creating an alternate form.
7. Image icon: On clicking this option a popup will open in front of you from where you can add the image to your form. Here you get many options to insert the image. If you want, you can insert the image from Google Drive or you can insert the image from your device if you want. Or you can also click and insert an image using the camera.
8. Video icon: With this option you can insert a Youtube video in your Forms. On clicking this icon, a popup opens where you get the option to search the video and enter the URL. Here you can insert that video by entering the Youtube video URL.
9. Section icon: With this option you can divide the forms into two sections. By clicking on this option in the section you are in, your forms are divided into two sections. It is used to start a new section in Forms. Or this option is there to close the form section wise. To increase the section, you can use the add section which is on the right side.
10. Setting: To set the setting of Google Form, you click on the setting option. You can add your email, view presentation and set up quizzes forms option. There are many other options in the Settings of Google Forms that you can use. For this, it is necessary to practice to build the form continuously. For practice, you will also get to see some demo forms on the home page, which you can make your form by seeing or making some changes in it.
How to Receive Google Forms Notifications on Email?
You have two ways to view the data received from Google Forms. Either you can come to Google Forms and go to the Response section and see the data filled by other people. Or you can get its notification by email. For this follow the steps given below.
- First of all, create a form and share it or publish it on the website.
- After that open Forms and come to Responses section.
- From here you can view or manage or delete the filled forms or data.
- Now click on the three dot icon appearing on the right.
- After this, click on the first option Get email notifications for new responses appearing there.
- Now when anyone will fill this form, you will get its notification through email.