Who is not tempted by free games ? The good news is that Ubisoft recently distributed the game Far Cry 3 for free through the Ubisoft Store
Far Cry 3 is the 3rd sequel to the franchise that carries the first person shooter (FPS) genre . Presents a wide enough environment to explore, wrapped with an interesting story to follow.
Players will explore tropical islands, fighting enemies and wild animals that often attack.
Although not a new game, Far Cry 3 can complete your collection. To get the game on PC is quite easy, all you need to do is claim it through the Ubisoft Store.
Here’s a guide to claiming Far Cry 3 on the Ubisoft Store, see more below.
Free Far Cry 3 claim guide on Ubisoft Store via PC
Before claiming Far Cry 3 on the Ubisoft Store, make sure you have or registered for a Ubsoft account. After that, you can follow these steps:
- Login with your Ubisoft account via the official Ubisoft Store website via a browser
- Visit the following link to claim Far Cry 3
- Hit GET IT FOR FREE to claim Far Cry 3 on Ubisoft Store
- If successful, a notification will appear asking you to download the Ubisoft Store launcher . When it is installed, select LAUNCH UBISOFT CONNECT FOR PC
- Finally, login via Ubisoft Connect which was just downloaded, then activate Far Cry 3 in the library .
- Safe! Far Cry 3 has been added to your library collection on Ubisoft Connect.
After successfully claiming and activating Far Cry 3 on Ubisoft Connect, you must download the game data in order to play it.
Don’t miss it, the deadline for claiming Far Cry 3 on the Ubisoft Store will end on September 11, 2021 at 08.30 local time. Come on, claim now!