One of the most used address applications in the world is Google Maps since it has an easy-to-understand interface and a number of users so large that it is easy to understand each other when using it.
On various occasions, we require these types of apps to help us locate ourselves in any type of address and know how we get there. The presence of obstacles on the road, unfinished work on the streets, inconveniences on the route, and even traffic, are some of the difficulties encountered in the daily life of users; That is why the easier it is to understand the app, the more viable it will be to take advantage of its full potential.
Here we will show you how you can share the addresses with your family or friends so that they can be easily found.
Steps to share Google Maps addresses
- The first thing to do is enter the Google Maps app
- To create the route, you must choose the starting point and the arrival point that you are going to use
- Press the blue button with the arrow, located at the bottom right
- Once you have the defined path, you must click on the three vertical points, which will be in the upper right corner
- Click on share instructions
- Then, all the options by which the route can be shared will be displayed, such as Messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram, etc.
- Select the medium that suits you best and send your instructions to others.