The variety of secret methods that WhatsApp has to improve the user experience of its millions of users is surprising. One of these tricks of the messaging service that most people do not know, allows us to recover the number of a contact that we deleted. How does it work? Here we tell you.
You can only talk to a person if you have their number registered, so if you want to talk to someone you have to save their contact either on your cell phone, on the SIM card, or in the Google cloud, the latter is the most recommended.
In case you have deleted the number of some of your WhatsApp contacts and now you regret it, don’t worry, it is possible to recover it. The best thing is that there are two ways to do it without the need to install strange applications.
From WhatsApp backup
WhatsApp backup is an automatic tool that updates the conversations you have had every day. However, through it you can also recover the number of a contact that you deleted, just follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp and enter the menu of three dots that are located in the upper right part.
- Several options will be displayed, choose the one that says settings.
- Now select chats.
- You will find an option that says backup with the exact time of the last copy that was made, the date, and the size of the file.
- Now that you know the above information, you have to delete the application and reinstall it normally. Don’t worry, your chats won’t get lost.
- Follow the installation steps and when the option “A backup copy was found” appears, click on restore.
- When the data is finished transferring, you will notice that you have recovered the number you wanted.
From Android contact list
Another option to recover a deleted WhatsApp number on Android phones is to use Google contacts. You can do it in the following way:
- Enter from your Android phone to your Gmail account and click on the three lines located in the upper right.
- Select the contacts option.
- Once there, press again on the three lines and choose the option more.
- Now, click on undo changes, choose the desired period, and confirm the action. With this, the contacts will be restored to how they were before the changes where you lost the number you need.
WhatsApp: so you can send giant emojis in your conversations
Unlike stickers, WhatsApp emojis are smaller and come pre-installed with the instant messaging application. You may not know it, but there is a method that allows you to enlarge them and use them in your chats. Do you want to know?
This secret trick is available to all users, no matter if they have an Android or iPhone phone. If you want to try it to surprise your friends, all you have to do is follow these simple steps:
How to convert WhatsApp audios into text messages
Thousands of users have been surprised to learn that there is a secret method that allows us to convert the audios they send us to WhatsApp into text messages. This great trick can be of great help to us when we are in class or in a work meeting and we cannot reproduce the voice notes that come to us.
For those users who want to know the content of voice messages without having to listen to them. We explain the incredible trick that you must apply to transcribe to text what they have sent us to WhatsApp in a simple and freeway.
Leave groups without anyone knowing
If you are tired of belonging to a WhatsApp group, but you are ashamed to leave it, you should know that there is a secret trick with which you can say goodbye to that annoying group chat and no one will notice that you left.
If you are eager to know this fantastic WhatsApp trick, which few people know, all you have to do is follow the steps shown in the following video that soon became a trend on social networks.