It is common for us to receive a huge amount of emails in our inbox, so a name or an email address may not be enough to identify a person. Therefore, adding a signature in emails is relevant if you usually use your Gmail account for professional, work, or business purposes.
In this regard, you should know that signing your emails from Gmail is not just a way to personalize the messages you send to your friends, as it is also a great way to share your phone number, website, and other information Contact.
To add a signature in Gmail you do not need any Google Chrome extension, since we can do it from the same configuration of the email service, we just have to follow these steps:
- Login to your Gmail account
- Next, click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen and then select the See all settings option
- On the General tab, scroll down until you see the Signature section. Click the Create button
- In the dialog box that appears, enter a name for your new signature and then click Create
- Next to the name of the signature, a text box will appear where you must enter all the information for your new signature that can be: name, email, phone number, website
- Below the text box, you have additional settings to insert your signature in new emails or when replying or forwarding.
- Once everything is set up, click Save changes.
On Android phone
When we want to edit the signature of our mail in Gmail with an Android smartphone we have to do the following:
- We open the Gmail application
- Click on the Menu button with three horizontal stripes in the upper left corner
- We scroll down to select Settings
- We select the Gmail account that we want to edit
- Click on the Signature button
- Write the text of the signature you want to add
- Click OK to save the changes.
Gmail: so you can know if they read the email you sent
If you frequently send emails through Gmail and would like to verify that the other person has already reviewed them, there are a number of simple methods that will allow you to find out this information easily.
The email service of Google has a native tool that lets you know whether the recipient has read the email you have sent. You will find the notifications of reading your messages in your inbox.
Gmail: is it useful to put periods in our email address?
Gmail is one of the most used email services in the world and, although it still competes for hegemony with Hotmail and Outlook, its capabilities have been growing for more than 10 years. Perhaps that is why there are still those who are unaware of some of the platform’s most useful tricks, such as one related to the points that are included within an address.
Surely you have noticed that many people usually put points in their personal email address, such as: “[email protected]”, but although this address may be valid, on the platform, no distinction is made to variants such as ” juanperez “. Everything is clear when sending an email and, precisely, when writing said username.
Gmail vs. Gmail Go: How are they different and which one should you use?
Gmail has become the most popular email messaging service today. Millions of people in the world have it installed on their Android phones. However, the vast majority do not know that the app has an alternative version called Gmail Go. What is the difference between them? We will tell you.
As detailed by Xataka Android, Google launched Android Go in 2017, a lighter version of its operating system for mobile devices. This program has its own catalog of applications, including Gmail Go, Files Go, Assistant Go, Maps Go, among others.