It is difficult to explain love with words. It is such a special feeling that someone only knows what it is when they have lived it. Falling in love is a unique experience, and although each person lives it differently, many common feelings will surely come to mind. Extreme happiness, nerves, illusion, the famous butterflies …
That’s why you probably know the nerves that happen when you look at the person you love in the eyes or the tingling feeling in your stomach when they tell you ” I love you “… And although literature and cinema have given us great love phrases, today we want to explain a little more in depth what it is to fall in love.
They say that words can not explain it, but these that we are going to show you are closer … If you have ever felt true love, surely you feel identified with some of these 21 beautiful quotes about what is to fall in love with.
Now that Valentine’s Day is approaching, surely you can tell your partner. Of course, it does not need to be February 14 to remind your life partner how much you care. As good lovers you are, you will know that relationships should be taken care of and small details are essential to achieving it, so if any of these phrases touches your heart, do not think about it and dedicate it.
We all love to feel that our partner still loves us like the first day (or rather, much more). So from here, we encourage you to read carefully all these phrases about falling in love and unleash your most romantic self to express all that love that you have inside. And may love to live!
21 sentences that explain what it is to fall in love
1. “The last thing I expected was to fall in love. It never crossed my mind. When in a meeting I saw that women of my age were waiting for a phone call, I thought: ‘My God, they are nuts.’ And then I fell in love “, by Esther Tusquets.
2. “One is in love when one realizes that another person is unique,” by Jorge Luis Borges.
And is that when we love someone, we feel that this person is the most special in the world and we can not compare it with anyone.
3. “In a kiss, you will know everything I have kept quiet,” by Pablo Neruda. To this, we can add many other phrases of the love of literature with which you will feel identified if you have ever fallen in love.
4. “Love is a wonderful flower, but it is necessary to have the courage to go and look for it on the edge of a horrible precipice,” by Stendhal.
5. “True love is not self-love, it is the one that gets the lover to open up to other people and life, does not harass, does not isolate, does not reject, does not persecute: only accepts,” by Antonio Gala.
6. ” We fell in love despite our differences and, in doing so, we created a unique and wonderful feeling. For me, it was a love that can only exist once, and that is why every minute we spend together has been engraved in my memory. I will never forget a single moment of our relationship “, by Nicholas Sparks.
Discover some incredible love movies that portray very well what it is to be in love, including the adaptations of the novels of Sparks himself.
7. “It’s when we fall in love or fall out of love when we most need a song that tells what we feel,” by Taylor Swift.
We can not agree more with Taylor. Who has not spent hours listening to music and thinking about that particular person? The music feels much more when feelings are on the surface and both when we fall in love and when we suffer a lack of respect, is our faithful companion.
8. “To love is not to look at one another, it is to look together in the same direction,” by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
9. “Falling in love is like throwing yourself off a cliff. Your brain screams that it is not a good idea and that pain and hurt will inevitably come to you. But your heart thinks that it can rise, slide and fly “, by Marie Coulson.
10. “True love is nothing other than the inevitable desire to help the other to be who he is,” by Jorge Bucay
11. “An incredible moment is when the person you have fallen in love with looks you right in the eyes to tell you that he has fallen in love with you,” by Anonymous.
12. ” I could not say what time, what place, what look or what word was the basis, it’s been too long, what I do know is that by the time I realized I was already up to my neck,” by Jane Austen. This phrase is contained in his work Pride and Prejudice, one of the best romantic novels and love movies in history.