The influencer Karely Ruíz prefers an ugly boyfriend with a heart of gold she does not demand much, only that they treat her wel
The model and influencer Karely Ruíz prefers an ugly boyfriend but a good fart , someone who treats her well and makes her happy; yes, she is not demanding at all in her relationships.
Karely Ruíz made the confession through a TikTok video, a recording that shows her taking a car ride, when her companion asks her what kind of man she prefers.
- Advertisement -
“What do you prefer, a handsome man but he’s a sucker or an ugly guy but a good fart?” They ask Karely Ruíz , who chooses the unlucky one.
An ugly guy, good fart, why do I want a guy who is grown up?” Says the Monterrey native and argues that she prefers to be next to a person with whom she gets along well, treats her well and with whom she has good chemistry.
Even making it clear that she is not demanding at all when it comes to choosing a boyfriend, she assures that she would be able to get that ugly man out of work and therefore keep him.
“I even take him out of work and keep him, without farts,” concluded the model that drove Andrés García crazy.
Karely Ruíz is one of the five highest paid Mexicans in OnlyFans
Karely Ruíz does not speak for the sake of talking, the model has the resources to support whoever she wants as well as to spend on whatever she wants.
And it is that the 22-year-old influencer, thanks to her OnlyFans account , earns more than a million pesos a month, revealed her own in an interview with youtuber Alejandro Villanueva Madness
Amount whose 80% goes to her parents, whom she supports for pleasure, leaving 20% to cover their expenses and tastes.
Who is Karely Ruiz?
The name of Karely Ruíz was revitalized after Andrés García presented her on her social networks where she assured that the model was to blame for her hospitalization.
She is originally from Monterrey, Nuevo León and is 22 years old. On TikTok she has 2.5 million followers and on Instagram 127 thousand.