Sharon Marie Huddle is best known as the wife of Joseph James DeAngelo Jr. She is an American serial killer, serial rapist, thief, and former police officer who committed at least thirteen murders, fifty rapes, and 120 burglaries across California between the 1973 and 1986. Additionally, Sharon Marie Huddle filed for divorce from Joseph James in July 2018. As of October 2020, the divorce had not yet been finalized. Tune into the biography and learn more about the life story of Joseph James DeAngelo Jr.’s wife, Sharon Marie Huddle. Tune into the bio and explore more about Sharon Marie Huddle aka Joseph James DeAngelo Jr. Wife’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Husband, Net Worth, and many more on Facts her.
Sharon Marie Huddle Husband
Who is Sharon Marie Huddle’s husband? She is married to Joseph James DeAngelo and was born on November 8, 1945, in Bath, New York. Furthermore, the couple has no children. She also filed for divorce from Joseph James.
Sharon Marie Huddle Age
How old is Sharon Marie Huddle? Her exact date of birth is unknown. She has American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. She was born in the United States.
|Sharon Marie Huddle||Wiki / Bio|
|Real name||Sharon Marie Huddle|
|Famous as||Wife of criminal Joseph James|
De Angelo Jr.
|Age||N / A|
|Birthday||N / A|
|Birth place||United States|
|Birth sign||N / A|
|Height||ca. 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Weight||ca. 55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Body measurements||N / A|
|Bra cup size||N / A|
|Eyes colour||dark brown|
|Hair colour||dark brown|
|Shoe size||N / A|
|Children||N / A|
De Angelo Jr.
|Net assets||N / A|
Sharon Marie Huddle Net Worth
What is Sharon Marie Huddle’s Net Worth? What is her profession that is not exactly known? In fact, even her source of income is not known in the public domain.
Sharon Marie Huddle Facts
- On August 21, 2020, DeAngelo was sentenced to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.
- Her husband DeAngelo also admitted to numerous crimes she had not been formally charged with, including rape.
- Sharon Marie released a statement through the Sacramento Police Department in June 2018 that said: My thoughts and prayers are for the victims and their families. The press has relentlessly pursued my interviews. I will not be giving interviews for the foreseeable future. I ask the press to respect my privacy and that of my children.
- She is not active on social media platforms.
- She is a passionate animal lover.