Jessica (born September 25, 1985) is one of Australia’s best bikini models. The Sydney-born half-Portuguese, half-Chinese model was primarily a swimwear model between 2000 and 2013. She has appeared in Vogue, Victoria’s Secret campaigns and shows, and Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Issue for eight consecutive years between 2008 and 2015. She is currently signed with IMG Australia. The model is another budding entrepreneur, having launched her skincare brand called Equal Beauty.
Jessica Gomes’s age, height, weight, and body measurements
- Jessica Gomes is 37 years old.
- She stands 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs about 49 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 34-24-36 inches.
- She Wears a 33 C bra cup.
- Wear a shoe size of 7 US.
- She has brown eyes and dark brown hair.
- She has a sinuous, seductive, and warm figure.
- She is also a fitness freak.
- Her skin is shiny and luminous.
Jessica Gomes Boyfriend and Dating
- According to her fiancé and dating history, she is rumored to be having an affair with Daniel Ricciardo.
- In 2008, the duo was strongly tied to the relationship.
- They reportedly tried to keep their romance a secret, but the celebrity status of both failed to keep it out of the spotlight.
- In March, Ricciardo addressed the rumors, claiming there was nothing between them.
- According to Jessica’s previous dating history, it’s not in the public domain.
Jessica Gomes’s quick bio
|Biography / Wiki|
|Real name||Jessica Gomes|
|Born||September 25, 1985|
Social media celebrity
|Famous for||Swimsuit model|
|Height / High||Standing – 5’6 ‘|
|Weight||About 49 Kg|
|Bra cup size||33 C|
|Hair color||dark brown|
|Cut it||3 (USA)|
|Shoe size||7 (USA)|
|Boyfriend / Dating||Daniel Ricciardo|
|Husband / Spouse||None|
|Alma mater||La Salle College|
|School||Local high school|
|Social media accounts|
|Social media account link|
The net worth of Jessica Gomes
- Jessica Gomes’ net worth is estimated to be around $ 6 – $ 7 million.
- Her main source of income is her modeling career.
- She also earns from sponsorships and sponsors of her brand.
- She gets paid for the specific Instagram posts that she posts by her paid partners!
- She has also appeared in some local productions.
|Net value||About $ 6- $ 7 million|
|Income approvals||Around $ 500K – $ 600K|
Jessica Gomes Early Years and Education
- She is the daughter of a Portuguese father named Joe Gomes.
- Her mother belongs of Singaporean origin named, Jenny.
- In the 1970s, both of her parents emigrated to Australia.
- She is the youngest daughter in her family, with two older sisters and an older brother.
- Later, to pursue her modeling career, she moved to New York City and was Gemma Ward’s roommate in 2005.
- As for her educational qualifications, she previously attended La Salle College.
Jessica Gomes career
- As with her career, at the age of 13, her mother sent her to modeling courses at the Linda-Ann Model Academy in Perth.
- There her acting led to a modeling contest and the start of her career.
- She signed with IMG Models after moving to New York City in 2004.
- The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue considered her an untraditional beauty in her Australian homeland.
- She is considered for her multiracial background.
- advertising campaigns
- Then, in 2007, she appeared in the Hyundai Sonata commercial.
- In the same year, she also appeared in an advertisement for the LG Cyon Bikini Phone.
- Later, her popularity grew and in 2013 between her Korean appearances and TV appearances, she achieved celebrity status.
- In addition to success in South Korea, Gomes has appeared in Vogue, Teen Vogue, Glamor, American Glamor, and Victoria’s Secret.
- She has also modeled for DKNY Jeans, Garnier, Levi’s, Motorola, Urban Outfitters, and Victoria’s Secret and has appeared on the cover of Biba.
- She signed with Estee Lauder as the face of Sean John’s Unforgivable fragrance.
- She was featured in the ads for Jay-Z Rocawear.
- In 2009, she was in a Cass Beer ad campaign with Lee Min Ho.
- She was the Maxim Cover girl for November 2011.
- Then, in 2013, Gomes was announced as a fashion ambassador for Australian retail giant David Jones Limited, replacing Miranda Kerr and joining Megan Gale, Jason Dundas, Montana Cox, Gai Waterhouse, and Emma Freedman.
- In the same year July, she debuted for Jones on the catwalk.
- She launched a lip gloss called Gomes Pink.
- Gomes has also shot editorials for the Australian and Vietnamese editions of Harper’s Bazaar and modeled for the cover of ‘Cleo’.
The facts about Jessica Gomes
- She was registered under numbers 34, 8, and 94 in 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- In 2012, she is listed as number 25 in Maxim’s top 25 sexiest women.
- She appeared in the 2014 film Transformers: Age of Extinction.
- She also starred in the Z.Tao Crown music video.
- She made her debut as a dancer in the Korean version of Dancing with the Stars in 2011.
- She loves his work and also said: Well this is a compendium of 8 amazing years as a Brand Ambassador for David Jones. What a privilege and honor it has been to represent this iconic Australian brand that is and continues to be a pioneer in the world of retail and the luxury experience. She has been wonderful to grow and evolve together on this collaborative journey and we have done so by creating many magical moments including the launch of my beauty brand Equal Beauty! From runways to shooting campaigns, store openings, and more I will forever be grateful for this amazing experience, having created so many great memories with an exceptional group of creatives who will forever continue to inspire me and remain friends for life. Thanks a lot to my family David Jones. Much love and gratitude to all of you with whom I have had the pleasure of working both in the past and in the present. To the next chapter, 2020. I am thrilled!