Rachel Sharp is best known as Luke Perry’s ex-wife. She is a former American actress and housewife. Additionally, Luke died after suffering a stroke and on March 4, 2019 Luke passed away at the age of 52.
Rachel Sharp Age
Rachel Sharp’s age is 51. she stands 5 feet 8 inches tall. she weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 35-28-37 inches. She wears a size 34 B cup bra. She currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
Rachel Sharp Marito
- Rachel Sharp is currently divorced and single.
- She married Luke Perry aka Coy Luther Perry III on November 20, 1993 and their wedding took place at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills.
- Additionally, 90210 casts such as James Eckhouse, Jason Priestley and Brian Austin Green got the wedding and the reception took place at the Pinot Bistro in San Fernando.
- Ex- The couple met in 1991 in a restaurant on a date. Lster, after ten years of married life, in 2003 they decided to separate and divorced each other.
- Later, Luke secretly got engaged to another woman named Wendy Madison Bauer. However, Luke died of a heart attack.
Rachel Sharp children
- In 1993, Rachel and Luke got married.
- The former couple share two children, a son named Jack Perry aka Jungle Boy on June 15, 1997 and a daughter named Sophie Perry on June 7, 2000.
- Jack is an American professional wrestler and also refers to his father’s team.
- He grew up as a fan of professional wrestling and attended WWE’s SummerSlam 2009 pay-per-view event with his father at the age of twelve.
- His daughter Sophie Perry is currently focused on her studies.
Wiki of Rachel Sharp
|Wiki / Bio|
|Real name||Rachel Minnie Sharp|
|Age||51 years old|
|Profession||A housewife and former actress|
|Famous for||Being the ex-wife of Luke Perry (American actor)
who recently passed away at the age of 52
|Birth place||The United States of America|
|Height / High||Standing – 5’8 ‘|
|Weight||About 55 Kg|
|Bra cup size||34 B flat|
|Cut it||3 (USA)|
|Shoe size||5 (USA)|
|Parents||Father: Alan Sharp
Sister: Rudi Davis
|Husband / Spouse||Luke Perry
(m. 1993 – div. 2003)
|Children||Son: Jack Perry
Daughter: Sophie Perry
|Hobby||Cooking and reading|
|Account sui social media|
|Links to social media accounts|
Rachel Sharp Biography, Family and Education
Rachel was born in 1969, in the United States. She has American nationality. She belongs to white Caucasian ancestry. Her family consists of a father, mother and siblings. Rachel’s half-sister named Rudi Davies is also an actress and her grandfather is a screenwriter. Rachel’s father was a Scottish novelist and in 1983 she wrote the screenplay for the film entitled The Year of Living Dangerously. In addition, she wrote 20 screenplays and 2 novels. In 2013, Rachel’s dad died in Los Angeles, California at the age of 72 and suffered from brain cancer. Additionally, she appeared in the role of Emily in Teen Wolf Too with John Bateman. As for education, she is college-educated and well-educated.
Rachel Sharp Net Worth Sharp
- Rachel Sharp’s net worth is estimated at $ 1.3 million.
- Her main source of income is her entrepreneurial career.
- Thanks to the sponsorships of the brand, she has amassed a significant amount of wealth.
- She also earns up to $ 60,000 annually from her entrepreneurial career.
- Her net worth is speculated to increase as she gets older in her career.
- She lives at her parents’ home in California, along with her siblings.
|Net value||About 1.3 million US dollars|
|Income approvals||About $ 60,000 per year|
Rachel Sharp Facts
- In 1969, Luke Perry’s ex-wife was born in the United States.
- Her full real birth name is Rachel Minnie Sharp.
- Rachel’s father, Alan Sharp, was a Scottish novelist.
- In 1983 she also wrote the screenplay for the film The Year of Dangerously Living.
- In her career, Alan has published 2 novels and written 20 screenplays.
- In February 2013, Sharp’s father passed away at the age of 79 in Los Angeles, California.
- His death was caused by brain cancer.
- In 1987, Rachel starred in the fantasy film Teen Wolf Too as Emily alongside Jason Bateman.
- Her son Jack works as a professional wrestler and is famous with her ring name Jungle Boy Nate Coy.
- She is signed for All Elite Wrestling where she competes under the ring name Jungle Boy.
- She is part of the Jurassic Express tag team with Luchasaurus and Marko Stunt.
- She and Perry shared joint custody of their children prior to the death of her ex-husband.
- Currently, Rachel and her family reside in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- She also worked in a furniture store as a saleswoman before dating her boyfriend Luke.
- She is also a pet lover and a good foodie.