Mia Topalian is a writer and actress. She promoted her stardom in The Nanny Murders (2020), Dating to Kill (2019), and Runaways (2019). (2017). Aside from that, she isn’t particularly active on social media. She has Armenian and Norwegian ancestors. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She was born in the United States of America. Her parents’ identities are unknown to her. She has siblings as well. She graduated from NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts with a BFA in acting.
Mia Topalian Wiki
|My Topalian||Wiki / Bio|
|Real name||My Topalian|
|Birthday||December 31, 1992|
|Height||ca. 5 ft 3 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight||ca. 55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Body measurements||ca. 34-28-40 inches|
|Bra cup size||34 Su|
|eyes color||dark brown|
|Shoe size||5 (USA)|
|Boyfriend / Dating||Single|
|Net value||$ 2 million – $ 3 million|
Mia Topalian Height and weight
She is 5 feet 3 inches tall, or 1.63 meters or 163 centimeters. It weighs around 55 kg (121 lbs). Her eyes are dark brown, and her hair is blonde. Her body dimensions are 34-28-40 inches. She is wearing a bra cup size 34 C.
Mia Topalian’s Boyfriend
She is single. She has a large circle of friends, and her social media network is extensive. You have a number of close friendships and relationships.
Mia Topalian’s net worth
Her primary source of income is acting. Sally in the television series All My Children was her first role. Her net worth is estimated to be between $ 2 million and $ 3 million.
Facts About Mia Topalian
- As a music lover and model, Mia Topalian’s love of creativity and expression is reflected in the content she creates for social media across a variety of platforms.
- He shares his everyday activities and relationships with his viewers, allowing them to experience a glimpse into his life.
- She has a good sense of style and fashion, as well as a natural talent for photography.
- She drew a slew of fans and followers because she was warm but enigmatic.
- His work demonstrates his willingness to appreciate other artists.
- She has created a number of covers of popular songs and her musical performances are very energetic, dramatic, and creative.