Melissa Hudson Bell is an American choreographer, teacher, and performer. She is best known as Walter Kamau Bell’s wife. He is an American comedian and TV host. He has hosted CNN’s United Shades of America series since 2016. Tune in to Melissa Hudson Bell’s biography and explore more on Wikipedia, biography, age, height, weight, husband, children, body measurements, net worth, family, career, and many other facts about her.
Melissa Hudson Bell Age
How old is Melissa Hudson Bell? Her exact date of birth is unknown. She’s probably 50 years old. She has American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Melissa Hudson Bell Height and weight
How tall is Melissa Hudson Bell? She stands at a height of 5 feet high or 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs approximately 60 kg or 132 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and blonde hair. Her body measurements are 36-28-40 inches. Wear a size 34 C bra cup.
Melissa Hudson Bell Wiki
|Melissa Hudson Bell||Wiki / Bio|
|Real name||Melissa Hudson Bell|
|Famous as||Wife of Walter Kamau Bell|
|Birthday||N / A|
|Birth place||United States|
|Birth sign||N / A|
|Height||ca. 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Weight||ca. 60 kg (132 lbs)|
|Body measurements||ca. 36-28-40 inches|
|Bra cup size||34 Su|
|Eyes colour||dark brown|
|Shoe size||5.5 (US)|
|Children||Sami Bell and Juno Bell|
|Husband / Spouse||Walter Kamau Bell|
|Net value||ca. $ 2 million (USD)|
Husband of Melissa Hudson Bell
Who is Melissa Hudson Bell’s husband? She is married to Walter Kamau Bell. The couple were in love when they were in college. The couple is also blessed with children.
Melissa Hudson Bell Net Worth
How Much Is Melissa Hudson Bell’s Net Worth? She has a Ph.D. in dance which she obtained in 2013. Her net worth is estimated at over $ 2 million (USD)
Melissa Hudson Bell Facts
- Melissa Hudson Bell’s husband grew up in Alabama, Boston, and Chicago.
- She is the daughter of Walter Bell, who was the Alabama insurance commissioner and president of the Swiss Re America Holding Corporation, and of author Janet Cheatham Bell, who founded a self-publishing company.
- Between the ages of five and 12, Bell lived in Boston, Massachusetts, in the city’s Mattapan neighborhood.
- Melissa’s husband Bell graduated from the University of Chicago Laboratory Schools and attended the University of Pennsylvania before dropping out.
- She later began pursuing a career in comedy.
- Melissa Hudson Bell is not active on social media platforms.
- She is also a passionate animal lover.
- Black is one of her favorite colors.