Kim Kardashian or Kimberly Noel Kardashian (born October 21, 1980) is an American media personality, model, businesswoman, socialite, and actress. She gained media attention as Paris Hilton’s friend and stylist but received wider attention after a 2002 sex tape. Kim Kardashian, Superstar, with her then-boyfriend Ray J was released in 2007. She developed an online and social media presence, including hundreds of millions of followers on Twitter and Instagram. Her relationship with rapper Kanye West also received significant media coverage. Tune in to the biography and explore more on Wiki, Kim Kardashian’s biography, age, height, weight, boyfriend, ethnicity, net worth, and many more facts about her.
Kim Kardashian Net Worth
What is Kim Kardashian’s net worth? Her net worth is estimated at around $ 350 million. Her husband Kanye West, the couple has a net worth of $ 3.6 billion. Their total family net worth is estimated at $ 510 million, making them one of the richest couples in the entertainment industry. On top of all this, she also runs her own makeup line called Kim Kardashian’s Beauty Line, where she sells her products. Kim also connected to a new Instagram account, @KKWbeauty, which had 20,000 followers at the time, although it is increasing by the minute.
There you can buy, nude lipsticks, matte lipsticks, cream contour, Conceal Bake Brighten, body makeup, and more. Kardashian does not receive alimony payments from either of her first two marriages. Kardashian’s earnings in 2010 were the highest among Hollywood reality TV stars, estimating them at $ 6 million.
|Net assets||About $ 350 million|
(As of 2020)
|Source of wealth||Corporate career|
|Approvals||About $ 40 – $ 50|
Kim Kardashian Age, height, weight and body measurements
How tall is Kim Kardashian? As of 2020, Kim Kardashian’s age is 39. It stands 5 feet 7 inches tall. It weighs approximately 65 kg or 143 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-40 inches. She wears a bra size of 32 D. She wears a shoe size of US 6. She has dark brown eyes and brown hair. It has a sinuous, seductive, and warm figure. She is also a fitness freak. She has fuller lips. Kim Kardashian’s body shape is hourglass.
The Kim Kardashian brothers
- She has an older sister named, Kourtney, a younger sister, Khloé, and a younger brother, Rob.
- Their mother is of Dutch, English, Irish and Scottish descent, while their father was a third generation Armenian-American.
- Her mother married again that year, to Caitlyn Jenner, the winner of the 1976 Summer Olympics decathlon, after their parents divorced in 1991.
- Through their marriage, Kim Kardashian acquired half-siblings Burton Burt, Brandon, and Brody and half-sister named Casey, and half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
Kim Kardashian Bio, Early Years and Family
- Kim Kardashian was born on October 21, 1980, in Los Angeles, California.
- Her father was called Robert and her mother was called Kris.
- She has American nationality.
- She belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- She is a Christian and has defined herself as very religious.
- Her mother is of Dutch, English, Irish and Scottish descent, while her father was a third generation Armenian-American.
- In 1994, her father represented the football player OJ Simpson during his murder trial.
- Simpson is Kardashian’s godfather.
- In 2003, Kardashian’s father died of cancer.
- At twenty, Kardashian was the close friend and stylist of socialite Paris Hilton, through whom she first attracted media attention.
Kim Kardashian Education
- As per qualifications, she is well educated.
- She was educated in both Presbyterian and Roman Catholic Christian schools.
- She attended Marymount High School, a Roman Catholic girls’ school in Los Angeles.
- In her childhood, she was very passionate about business and tricks.
Husband of Kim Kardashian
- As of 2020, Kim Kardashian is a married woman.
- She is married to her longtime friend Kanye West.
- He is a rapper by profession.
- The couple began dating Kim was still legally married to Humphries.
- Her divorce was finalized on June 3, 2013.
- Kardashian and West got engaged on October 21, Kardashian’s 33rd birthday, and got married on May 24, 2014, at Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy.
- Riccardo Tisci of Givenchy designed her wedding dress with some guest dresses designed by designer Michael Costello.
- The couple’s high status and respective careers have resulted in their relationship being the subject of heavy media coverage, the New York Times calling their marriage a historic celebrity blizzard.
Kim Kardashian Quick Facts
|Wiki / Bio|
|Real name||Kimberly Noel Kardashian|
|Born||21 October 1980|
|Age||39 years (from 2020)|
|Profession||Media personality, model,|
businesswoman, socialite, actress
|Known for||1. Kim Kardashian,|
2. Superstar in step with the Kardashians
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Height / High||Standing – 5’7 ‘|
|Bra cup size||32 D|
|eyes colour||dark brown|
|Shoe size||6 (USA)|
|Parents||Father: Robert Kardashian|
Mother: Kris Jenner
|brothers||Brother: Rob Kardashian|
Sister: 1. Kourtney, Kardashian,
2. Khloé Kardashian
3. Kendall Jenner (half sister)
4. Kylie Jenner (half sister)
|Previous meetings?||1. Damon Thomas|
2. Ray J
3. Kris Humphries (ex-husband)
|Boyfriend / Dating||None|
|Husband / Spouse||1. Damon Thomas|
(d. 2000; div. 2004)
2. Kris Humphries
( d . 2011; div. 2013)
3. Kanye West (born 2014)
|Children||Son: North Saint and West Psalm.|
Daughter: North and Chicago West
|Education||Marymount High School|
|Hobby||Shopping, Cardio, Dance, Makeup|
|Link to social media|
Kim Kardashian children
- As of 2020, Kim is blessed with four children named, Daughter named, North and Chicag West, Son named, Santo and Psalm West.
- Kim North’s daughter was born on June 15, 2013, later on, December 5, 2015, the son named Saint was born.
- So, she gave birth to a baby girl whose name she is called, Chicago was born on January 15, 2018, and later, the son Psalm West was born on May 9, 2019.
- The couple’s third and fourth children were born via surrogacy.
Kim Kardashian Weddings and Dating
Kim Kardashian’s personal life: As for her marriages and dating, when she was 19, she ran off with music producer Damon Thomas. Later, in 2003, Thomas filed for divorce. Then, she began dating singer Ray J. Later, in May 2011, Kardashian got engaged to NBA player Kris Humphries, whom she was dating since October 2010. On August 20, they got married at a wedding ceremony in Montecito, California. She had released her bridal fragrance called Kim Kardashian Love which coincided with her wedding. After 72 days of marriage, she filed for divorce from Humphries. Kardashian’s marriage to Humphries was just a publicity stunt to promote the Kardashian family brand, according to several news sources. Her former publicist, Jonathan Jaxson, also claimed that her short-lived marriage was actually a way to make money. Kardashian subsequently filed a lawsuit against Jaxson, claiming her claims were not true and subsequently settled the case which included Jaxson’s apology. Subsequently, her divorce was finalized on June 3, 2013.
Kim Kardashian Facts
- Kardashian was robbed of her apartment with a gun on October 2, 2016, while attending Paris Fashion Week.
- The five individuals, dressed as police officers, bound and gagged her, then stole $ 10 million worth of jewelry.
- Kardashian started suffering from psoriasis at the age of 30.
- She was diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome in late 2017.
- She suffered from pre-eclampsia during her first pregnancy.
- She also won the Razzie Award for Worst Supporting Actress.
- In June 2017 she launched her beauty line, KKW Beauty and in November 2017 she launched her fragrance line, KKW Fragrance.
- She caused a sensation at the Met Gala with her figure-hugging corset-induced Thierry Mugler dress in 2019.
- In the same year, she launched a new modeling clothing line called Kimono.
- Subsequently, she replaced the name of the Kimono shaped apparel company with the name Skims, due to public pressure.
- He asks her to reconsider the branding of the Kimono.
- She is very close to her family.
- She is a passionate animal lover.
- In recent months it has been the subject of numerous controversies.