Heidi Klum is a popular and famous German-American model, television personality, business woman, fashion designer, singer, television producer, author and actress. She is versatile and talented in every field. In fact, in 1998, she appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She was the first German model to become a Victoria’s Secret angel. Klum officially adopted Seal’s surname and became legally known as Heidi Samuel. Then, after parting with Seal, she changed her surname to her real birth surname ‘Klum’. Read more about Heidi Klum’s biography, age, height, weight, body measurements, business, spouse, relationships, net worth, career, facts and many other things.
Heidi Klum Age, height, weight and body measurements
- As of 2021, Heidi Klum’s age is 47.
- It stands about 5 feet 10 inches tall or 178cm tall.
- It weighs approximately 62 kg or 136 lbs.
- It has a body of 34-24-35 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 B.
- She has a seductive, gorgeous and warm figure.
- She is also a fitness freak.
- He has blond hair and hazel eyes.
Heidi Klum Wiki / Biography
|Real name||Heidi Klum|
|Nickname / Stage name||Heidi|
|Date of birth||June 1, 1973|
|Age||47 years (from 2021)|
|Profession||Actress, model, television personality,|
businesswoman, singer, author, producer
|Place of birth / hometown||Bergisch Gladbach, North|
Rhine Westphalia, West Germany
|Current residence||LA California, United States|
|Height / High||In centimeters – 178 cm|
In meters – 1.78 m
In feet inches – 5’10 ‘
|Weight||In kilograms – 62 kg|
In lbs – 136 lbs
|Hip size||35 inches|
|Bra size||32 B flat|
|Shoe size||9 (United Kingdom)|
|body size||Curvy, slim and fit|
|tattoos||N / A|
|Marital status||Married and divorced|
|Previous Meetings / Boyfriend||1. Ric Pippin|
2. Flavio Briatore
4. Martin Kirsten
5. Vito Schnabel
6. Tom Kaulitz
|Husband / Spouse||Tom Kaulitz|
|children / baby||4|
|School||Local high school|
|College / University||Unknown|
|Favorite vacation destination||Paris|
|Favorite food||Continental cuisine|
|Net assets||$ 2.2 million (as of 2021)|
|Sponsor / Advertising||$ 100K US dollars|
|Link to social media|
Heidi Klum Spouse, Business and Relations
- In 1997, Klum married fashion designer Ric Pipino.
- In 2002, the couple divorced.
- In March 2003, Klum began a relationship with Flavio Briatore.
- Soon after, the two separated and Klum began dating musician Seal.
- Klum gave birth to daughter Helene, nicknamed Leni, in May 2004 in New York City.
- Klum and Seal got engaged in December 2004 on a glacier in Whistler, British Columbia.
- They have three biological children together.
- She filed for divorce from Seal three months later on April 6, 2012.
- Klum dated her bodyguard, Martin Kirsten, from 2012 to 2014.
- She began dating art curator Vito Schnabel in 2014.
- They broke up in 2017 after three years of dating.
- In May 2018, Klum made public her relationship with Tokio Hotel guitarist Tom Kaulitz through Instagram posts and appearances at the Cannes Film Festival.
Heidi Klum Born, Family & Education
- Heidi Klum was born in Bergisch Gladbach on 1 June 1973.
- She raised a town outside of Cologne in western Germany with her family.
- Her father is called Erna, a hairdresser and her mother’s name is Günther Klum, manager of a cosmetics company.
- As for her education, she accepted the contract a few months later after graduating from high school.
- Later, she also decided not to look for an apprentice position in a fashion design school.
Heidi Klum Career
- Heidi Klum’s career began when her friend convinced her to enter a national modeling contest called Model 92.
- Klum was voted the winner on April 29, 1992, out of 25,000 contestants.
- He offered a modeling contract worth US $ 300,000 from Thomas Zeumer, CEO of Metropolitan Models New York.
- She appeared on the Gottschalk Late Night Show, a German TV show with host Thomas Gottschalk, after winning.
Heidi Klum net worth
- As of Heidi Klum’s net worth, it is estimated to be around $ 2.2 million as of 2021.
- Her main source of income is her modeling career.
- She is very passionate about her career.
Facts about Heidi Klum
- He loves traveling, reading books and music.
- His favorite color is black and white.
- Her natural hair color is brown.
- He also wrote the preface to Gair’s book on body painting works, Body Painting, Masterpieces.
- She appeared in special advertising campaigns by designers such as Marc Jacobs.
- It also has an immense following of fans on its social media platforms.
- She loves interacting with her fans.
- She is also said to have relationships with several partners.