Isabella Khair Hadid aka Bella Hadid is a famous American model. She was voted Model of the Year by industry professionals for the ‘Model.com’ Model of the Year Awards in 2016. Hadid started modeling at the age of 16 with a Flynn Skye commercial project. Hadid also starred in Lesa Amoore’s Swan Sittings, opposite actor Ben Barnes, before appearing in Holly Copeland’s Smoking Hot. Hadid also modeled for Hanna Hayes’ A / W 2013 collection, along with various other commercial projects, including campaign work for Chrome Hearts in 2013 and 2014. On July 22, 2014, Hadid was arrested and charged with DUI. Apart from this, it also has immense popularity on its social media platforms. She has over 27 million followers on her Instagram account and over 1 million followers on her Twitter account. In fact, She has over 400 K + followers on her Facebook account as well.
Bella Hadid Age, height, weight and body measurements
- As of 2021, Bella Hadid’s age is 24.
- It stands 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- It weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-24-37.
- She wears a bra size of 32 B.
- She has blonde hair and has beautiful blue-green eyes.
Bella Hadid Wiki / Biography
|Birth name||Isabella Khair Hadid|
|Nickname / Stage name||Bella Hadid|
|Date of birth||October 9, 1996|
|Age||24 years (from 2021)|
|Famous for||IMG model and Vogue model|
|Place of birth / hometown||Washington, DC, United States|
|Current residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|ethnicity||White Caucasian descent|
|Height / High||In centimeters – 175 cm|
In meters – 1.75 m
In feet inches – 5’9 ‘
|Weight||In kilograms – 55 kg|
In pounds – 121 lbs
|Body measurements (chest-waist-hips)||34-24-37|
|Bra size||32 B flat|
|body size||Slim, fit and curvy|
|Shoe size||7 (United Kingdom)|
|eyes colour||Blue green|
|Hair colour||Blonde (natural)|
|tattoos||N / A|
|Parents||Father: Mohamed Hadid|
Mother: Yolanda Hadid
|brothers||Brother: Anwar Hadid|
Sister: Gigi Hadid
|Previous meetings||The weekend|
|Husband / Spouse / Boyfriend||None|
|children / baby||None|
|School||Parsons School of Design|
|College / University||Unknown|
|Favourite actor||Denzel Washington|
|Favorite actress||Meryl Streep|
|Favorite vacation destination||Swiss|
|Favorite food||Italian cuisine|
|Favorite color||Dark blue|
|Hobby||Singing, modeling, reading, styling, shopping and traveling|
|Net assets||$ 15 million US dollars (as of 2021)|
|Salary / Sponsorship|
|Link to social media||Instagram , Twitter , Facebook|
|List of television programs||1. Keeping up with the Kardashians|
2. The real housewives of Beverly Hills
3. Making a model with Yolanda Hadid
|List of short films||1. Bella Hadid’s guide to LA|
3. Going home with Bella Hadid
Bella Hadid Boyfriend and relationship
- As of 2020, Bella Hadid is single and enjoying her single life to the fullest.
- Hadid began dating Canadian singer ‘The Weeknd’ in early 2015.
- The couple were first seen together in April at Coachella.
- In February, they made their red carpet appearance as a couple at the 2016 Grammys.
- The couple reportedly broke up because their plans were too mixed in November 2016.
- He hasn’t revealed anything about her love life yet.
- However, they got back together in 2018 and separated once again in 2019.
What is Bella Hadid’s net worth?
- As of 2021, Bella Hadid’s net worth is estimated to be around $ 15 million.
- Her main source of income is her modeling career.
- It also earns from brand promotions and sponsorships.
Bella Hadid Born, Family & Education
- Bella Hadid was born on October 9, 1996 in Washington, DC, United States.
- She grew up in Los Angeles, California by real estate developer Mohamed Hadid and former model Yolanda Hadid (née van den Herik).
- Her mother is Dutch and her father is Palestinian.
- Hadid has two brothers, an older sister named Gigi, who is also a model, and a younger brother named Anwar.
- She also has two older half-sisters, Marielle and Alana, from her father’s side.
- According to her upbringing, Hadid moved to New York City and began studying photography at the Parsons School of Design.
- She has since dropped out of school due to the success of her modeling career.
Bella Hadid’s career
- On August 21, 2014, Hadid signed with IMG Models.
- In 2015, Hadid walked the runway for Tom Ford in Los Angeles and attended the fashion show at amfAR’s 22nd Cinema Against AIDs Gala.
- He also walked the runway for Milan Fashion Week for Philipp Plein, Moschino, Missoni and Bottega Veneta.
- She made her Chanel debut, first showing at the luxury brand’s Métiers d’Art show in Rome in December 2015.
- Hadid has also appeared in numerous editorials for various magazines, including Vogue Girl Japan, Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, W magazine, Town and Country.
- Hadid’s first cover of the year was for the January issue of W Magazine Korea, a reprint of her editorial W from the US Royals Issue.
- Hadid also starred in a series of videos titled Dior Makeup with Bella Hadid throughout the year.
Get clear about Bella Hadid
- Hadid joined the London protests against Trump’s decision to move the US embassy to Israel and recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital on December 8, 2017.
- He has over 27 million followers on her Instagram account.
- She loves relaxing in the sun.
- She loves hanging out with her friends.
- She has a sharp nose and it fits her very well.
- She loves interacting with her followers on her social media platforms.
- She always arrived late on her sets for filming.
- She also wears a red dress to the premiere of Pedro Almodovar’s Pain and Glory.
- Hadid participated in the No Ban, No Wall march in New York City, saying in an interview that it was her family history that prompted her to participate in the march: I come from a very different background. I have had incredible experiences all over the world … and I have learned that we are all just people and that we all deserve respect and kindness. We shouldn’t treat people as if they don’t deserve kindness just because of their ethnicity. That’s not fair, in January 2017.