Cardi B, is an American rapper, songwriter, television personality and actress born on October 11, 1992 in Washington Heights, Manhattan. She became a social media star after many of her posts and videos became popular on Vine and Instagram. She rose to prominence after starring as a member on the reality series Love & Hip Hop: New York and also known for her singles like Bodak Yellow and Foreva. In 2019, she starred in the drama Hustlers opposite Jennifer Lopez and was cast in the 2020 film Fast & Furious 9.
Additionally, she was listed on the Forbes list as one of the most influential female rappers of all time. Cardi B is also famous for her aggressive flow and sincere lyrics, which have received extensive media coverage. She is the most certified female rapper of all time in the RIAA’s Best Artist Rankings. She appeared among the ten most certified artists and with the best-certified song by a female rap artist. She is the only female rapper with the most billions of streamers on Spotify. Her accolades include a Grammy Award, seven Billboard Music Awards, five Guinness World Records, four American Music Awards, eleven BET Hip Hop Awards, and two ASCAP Songwriter of the Year awards. Time included her on their annual list of the 100 Most Influential People in the World in 2018.
Cardi B Height, weight and physical stats
How tall is Cardi B? Actress Cardi B stands 5 feet 4 inches tall. It weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 lbs. Her figure stats are 34-25-38 inches. Wear a 32 DD bra cup.
Cardi B Husband and children
Who is Cardi B married to? She is married to her fellow American rapper Offset. In 2017, they started dating, and on October 27, after Offset proposed to Cardi B at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center, they got engaged. On April 7, 2018, Cardi B revealed that she was pregnant with Offset’s baby. Later, in September 2017, Cardi B and Offset were secretly married in their bedroom. Subsequently, Cardi B publicly confirmed this revelation in a social media post.
Cardi B Babies : In July 2018, Cardi B gave birth to her first child, a daughter named Kulture Kiari Cephus. In December 2018, she announced on Instagram that she and Offset had split, although the couple later reunited. In February 2019, the couple made a public appearance for the Grammys. She currently resides with her husband and daughter in Edgewater, New Jersey, renting an apartment for $ 3,000 a month.
Cardi B family
Cardi B was born Belcalis Almanzar on October 11, 1992, in the Bronx neighborhood of New York City. She grew up in the Highbridge neighborhood of the South Bronx. She belongs to a mixed ethnicity. She was born to a Dominican father and a Trinidadian mother. She spent a lot of time at her paternal grandmother’s home in Washington Heights, to which she attributes such a strong accent. As a young man, Cardi B was a member of the Bloods and said she has been a member of a gang since the age of 16. Upon graduation, she went on to attend Renaissance High School For Musical Theater & Technology, a small graduate school on the Herbert H. Lehman campus.
Cardi B Career
During her teens, Cardi B worked at an Amish supermarket in Lower Manhattan, which was the last job she did before turning to stripping at the age of 19. In 2013, Cardi B started advertising herself thanks to many of her videos going viral on social media, on Vine and on her official Instagram page. From 2015 to 2017, she appeared as a regular cast member on the VH1 reality television series Love & Hip Hop: New York. In February 2017, she signed her first record deal with Atlantic Records. Her debut single for Atlantic, titled Bodak Yellow, reached number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, making her the second female rapper to do so with a solo release, after Lauryn Hill in 1998.
Net Worth of Cardi B
How much is actress Cardi B worth? Its value is estimated at around 10 million dollars. Acting and singing is her main source of income. She opened up about the #MeToo movement and sexual assault.
Cardi B Age
How old is Cardi B currently? She is 27 years old. Her birthday falls on October 11, 1992. She counted on the list of the 100 Most Influential People in the World by Time magazine in 2018.
Cardi B Wiki
|Wiki / Biography|
|Real name||Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar|
|Age||27 years old|
|Birthday||11 October 1992|
|Profession||Rapper, Songwriter, TV Personality, Actress|
|Famous for||Internet celebrity after many of her|
posts and videos became popular
on Vine and Instagram
|Birth place||New York, United States|
and Trinidadian mother)
|Current residence||New York, United States|
|Height / High||Feet and Inches: 5’4 ‘|
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg|
Pounds: 121 lbs
|Bra cup size||32 DAYS|
|eyes colour||dark brown|
|Shoe size||6 (USA)|
|Net value||About 10 million US dollars|
|Sponsor Sponsor Earnings||Unknown|
Sister: Hennessy Carolina
|Husband / Spouse||Kiari Cephus, aka Offset in 2017|
|Daughter||Kiari Cephusph culture|
|University||San Diego State University|
|School||Renaissance high school|
|Favourite actor||Leonardo Dicaprio|
|Favorite actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favorite vacation destination||Greece|
|Hobby||Traveling, gymnast, grooming|
|Social media accounts|
|Links to social media accounts||Instagram , Youtube|
Cardi B facts
- She was paid $ 800 to illegally have silicone injected into her buttocks, and that had some nasty side effects.
- She is a huge Madonna fan.
- Her first single music video was Cheap Ass Weave which was featured while she was doing her nails and hair in a salon.
- She spent a lot of time at her paternal grandmother’s home in Washington.
- Cardi B received the most nominations for the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards with 12 mentions including Video of the Year, winning three awards.
- She has over 71 million followers on her Instagram account as of August 2020.
- It is also active on other social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and many others.
- She ranked fifth on Billboard 2018’s Best End-of-the-Year Artist Chart.
- She got the most-streamed album of the year by a female artist globally in Apple Music.
- Her first studio album, Invasion of Privacy, is primarily a hip hop record.
- She collaborated with Rio Uribe’s MAC and Gypsy Sport for an event for New York Fashion Week, in 2017.
- She publicly identifies as a feminist.
- Controversy: She caused considerable controversy after throwing one of her shoes and attempting to physically fight Nicki Minaj at an after-party hosted by Harper’s Bazaar during New York Fashion Week 2018.
- She is proud of her hood and credits her upbringing for her success as a rapper.
- Cardi B got the nickname Bacardi due to the fact that her parents named her sister Hennessy, after brandy.