Eva Longoria (born March 15, 1975) is an American actress, producer, director, activist and entrepreneur. She became famous for her portrayal of ‘Isabella Braña’ on the CBS daytime soap opera ‘The Young and the Restless’, in which she starred from 2001 to 2003. She is best known for her role as ‘Gabrielle Solis’ on the television series Desperate Housewives, which aired from 2004 to 2012 and for which she received Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations. Other than that, she has an immense fan following under her social media platforms.
Eva Longoria Age, height, weight, and body measurements
- Eva Longoria is 45 years old.
- It stands 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- It weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-36 inches.
- Wear a 33 C bra cup.
- Wear a shoe size of 7 US.
- She has brown eyes and blond hair.
- It has a sinuous, seductive and warm figure.
- She is also a fitness freak.
- His skin is shiny and luminous.
Eva Longoria Husband & Dating
- Eva Longoria was married to actor Tyler Christopher in 2002.
- Subsequently, the couple separated in 2004 due to their personal problem.
- After divorcing her first husband, she met Tony Parker in November 2004.
- After dating for a few years, on November 30, 2006, the couple became engaged.
- In 2007, they got married in a civil service in a Paris city hall.
- They celebrated a Catholic wedding in the Saint-Germain l’Auxerrois church in Paris.
- Later, on November 17, 2010, Longoria filed for divorce from Parker in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences.
- The divorce was finalized in Texas on January 28, 2011.
- Then, in 2015, Longoria got engaged to Mexican businessman José Antonio Pepe Bastón Patiño.
- Bastón and Longoria met on a blind date arranged by a mutual friend in Mexico City.
- The couple married in Mexico on May 21, 2016.
- On December 19, 2017, Longoria was pregnant with her first child.
- Finally, in 2018, she gave birth to a son.
Eva Longoria Quick Bio
|Biography / Wiki|
|Real name||Eva Jacqueline Baston|
|Born||March 15, 1975|
|Profession||Actress, producer, restaurateur, activist|
|Famous for||Portrayal of Isabella Braña on|
the CBS daytime soap opera The Young and the Restless
|Birth place||Corpus Christi, Texas, United States|
|Height / High||Standing – 5’9 ‘|
|Weight||About 55 Kg|
|Bra cup size||33 Su|
|Shoe size||7 (USA)|
|Parents||Father: Enrique Longoria, Jr.|
Mother: Ella Eva
|Previous meetings?||1. Tyler Christopher|
(d. 2002; div. 2004)
2. Tony Parker
(d. 2007; div. 2011)
|Boyfriend / Dating||None|
|Husband / Spouse||Jose Antonio Baston|
( d . 2016)
|Children||They are: 1|
|Education||1. California State University, Northridge (MA)|
2. A&M University-Kingsville (BA)
|School||Local high school|
|Social media accounts|
|Social media account link|
Net worth of Eva Longoria
- Eva Longoria’s net worth is estimated at $ 12 million.
- Her main source of income is her acting career, production and television appearances.
- She also earns from sponsorships and sponsors of her brand.
- She even gets paid for her specific Instagram posts she made!
- She has also appeared in a number of local productions.
|Net value||About $ 12 million|
|Income approvals||About $ 2 – $ 3 million|
Eva Longoria Early years and education
- Longoria was born on March 15, 1975 in Corpus Christi, Texas.
- She has American nationality.
- She belongs to a mixed ethnicity.
- She was born of Mexican-American origins.
- She was raised Roman Catholic.
- She also has siblings.
- She is the youngest of four daughters.
- Her mother is called Ella Eva and her father is called Enrique Longoria, Jr ..
- She didn’t speak Spanish as she grew up and didn’t learn the language until 2009.
- As for her educational qualifications, while in high school, she worked part-time in a restaurant for three years to help earn money.
- She received her bachelor’s degree in kinesiology from Texas A&M University-Kingsville.
- Also, during this time, she won the title of Miss Corpus Christi USA in 1998.
- Also, after completing college, Longoria entered a talent contest that took her to Los Angeles.
- Shortly after, she was spotted and signed by a theatrical agent.
- Longoria worked as a headhunter for four years while auditioning for the roles.
- Then, she earned her master’s degree in Chicano Studies from California State University, Northridge, in May 2013.
Eva Longoria Career
- As for her career, she is best known for her role as Gabrielle Solis in the television series Desperate Housewives, which aired from 2004 to 2012.
- She has received Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations.
- In 2006 she also appeared in ‘The Sentinel’.
- Then, in 2008, she appeared in Over Her Dead Body.
- Then, in 2012, she starred in ‘For Greater Glory’.
- In 2014 she appeared in the film Frontera.
- From 2015 to 2016, Longoria starred as Ana Sofia Calderón on NBC’s short-lived sitcom Telenovela and executive produced the Lifetime television series Devious Maids.
- In 2016 she shot a film called Lowriders and Overboard in 2018.
- She also executive produced documentaries on social issues, including Food Chains and The Harvest.
- Longoria has also appeared in several advertising campaigns.
- She has been named one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood by several publications, including People en Español and People magazines.
- She currently holds modeling contracts with L’Oréal and New York & Co, among others.
Eva Longoria facts
- She launched her clothing line’s website on her official website in 2017.
- She was listed by the British company Richtopia at number 42 in the list of the 200 most influential philanthropists and social entrepreneurs in the world.
- She started the Latino Victory Project to raise money for candidates and efforts to get the vote in 2014.
- She loves doing charity works.
- It has an immense following of fans under its social media platforms.
- She had teamed up with sporting goods manufacturer Sunrise Brands to create a women’s clothing collection.
- She described Arizona’s SB 1070 Immigration Act as unconstitutional.
- She spoke at the 2016 Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia in 2016.
- Her Instagram bio is: Actress, Producer, Director, Activist, Mom, Wife, Philanthropist, Stylist, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Stepmother, HUMAN!