Beyoncé’s birth name is Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter. She is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer and actress. She was born and raised in Houston, Texas. She became a celebrity She rose to fame in the late 1990s as the lead singer of Destiny’s Child, one of the best-selling female groups of all time.
In 2013, she made her film debut with a role in US box office number one Austin Powers in Goldmember. Beyoncé is one of the best-selling musical artists in the world, having sold over 100 million records worldwide. She was also included in the Encyclopædia Britannica’s list of 100 women in 2019, for her contributions to the entertainment industry. In fact, she became the most profitable black musician in history and was listed in Time’s 100 Most Influential People in the World for the second consecutive year, in 2014.
How old is Beyoncé? She is 38 years old. Her birthday falls on September 4, 1981. Her birth sign is Virgo. She was born in Houston, Texas.
Beyoncé Height and weight
How tall is Beyoncé? It stands to a height of 1.69 m or 5 feet 5 inches in height. It weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 36-26-40 inches. Wear a 34 DD bra cup. Additionally, she has light brown eyes and brown hair.
Beyoncé Husband and Children
Beyoncé is married to rapper Jay-Z. They got married on April 4, 2008. The couple are also blessed with children. They had a daughter named Blue Ivy in 2012, followed by a pair of twins named Rumi and Sir in June 2017.
Beyoncé Bio & Family
She was born in Houston, Texas to Tina Knowles, a hairdresser and salon owner, and Mathew Knowles, Xerox Sales Director. She also has siblings. She has a sister named Solange and a half-brother named Nixon. As for her studies, she attended St. Mary’s Montessori School in Houston. During her school days, she enrolled in dance classes. When Beyoncé was eight, she and childhood friend Kelly Rowland met LaTavia Roberson during an audition for a women’s entertainment group.
|Real name||Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter|
|Age||38 years old|
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||121 lbs (55 kg)|
|Statistics figure||36-26-40 inches|
|Bra cup size||34 days|
|Net assets||About $ 250m|
|Birth place||Houston, TX|
Beyoncé Net worth and career
How much is Beyoncé’s estate worth? Its value is estimated at around 250 million dollars. Acting, singing and sponsorships are her main source of income. Speaking of her career, she is a former member of the female R&B group Destiny’s Child. She has won a total of 24 Grammy Awards. Some of her noteworthy songs are Crazy in Love, Baby Boy Drunk in Love, Crazy in Love and many more. In addition to the singer, she is a popular actress and has appeared in films such as Dreamgirls and voiced Nala in The Lion King.
Facts about Beyoncé
- She began a relationship with Jay-Z after their partnership in ’03 Bonnie & Clyde.
- In the song, The Blueprint 2: The Gift & The Curse, Beyoncé appeared as Jay-Z’s girlfriend in the song’s music video, fueling speculation about their relationship.
- The pair had together sold 300 million records in 2014.
- Forbes magazine began reporting on Beyoncé’s earnings in 2008, calculating that the $ 80 million she earned between June 2007 and June 2008 for her music, tour, film and clothing line made her the highest-paid music personality. to the world at the time, above Madonna and Celine Dione.
- She co-owned, with other artists, the music streaming service Tidal in 2015.
- He supported Beto O’Rourke during the 2018 US Senate election in Texas.
- He has a bold and classy personality.
- She is very close to her family.
- It has an immense following of fans under its social media platforms.
- He is also the most awarded and nominated artist in BET Award history, winning 29 awards out of a total of 60 nominations and the most honored person at the Soul Train Music Awards with over fifteen awards as a solo artist.