Selena Gomez is a renowned singer, actress, and producer from America. The Texas actress, who was born in Grand Prairie, rose to fame as Alex Russo in Disney’s The Wizards of Waverly. She is also recognised for her roles in films such as Another Cinderella Story, Princess Protection Program, Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie, and many others. On September 29th, 2009, she started a band named Selena Gomez And The Scene. She has a significant fan following on Instagram. Aside from that, she has a big fan base on her TikTok account. She has also been working on film projects and presenting her own cookery show, Selena + Chef. In addition, the musician recently collaborated with the K-Pop band BLACKPINK on a song called ‘Ice Cream.’ Explore more about Selena Gomez’s life and learn interesting facts about her.
Selena Gomez Height and weight
She is 5 feet or 1.65 m or 165 cm tall. She weighs about 55 kg (121 lbs). Her physical dimensions are 34-26-39 inches. She has a bra cup size of 33C. She is also a fitness enthusiast. Her eyes are dark brown, and her hair is brown.
Gomez Age, Ethnicity, and Birth Place
Her birthdate is July 22nd, 1992. She has a 28-year-old daughter. She is of mixed ancestry and holds American nationality. She was born in the Texas town of Grand Prairie.
Selena Gomez Relationship
In 2008, Gomez dated Nick Jonas. Gomez began dating Justin Bieber in December 2010. It was reported towards the end of 2017 that the pair was back together. They did, however, split up again in March 2018. She has also been linked to R&B musician The Weeknd, actor Taylor Lautner, and DJ Anton Zaslavski, aka Zedd.
Selena Gomez Family, Siblings, and Educational Background
Mandy Teefey is Selena Gomez’s mother, and Ricardo Joel Gomez is her father. Her father is of Mexican origin, while her mother, who was adopted, is of Italian lineage. She has siblings as well. Gracie and Tori, her half-sisters. In terms of education, she graduated from high school through homeschooling in May 2010.
Career of Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez takes the major part in the films Another Cinderella Story, Princess Protection Program, and Ramona and Beezus, and she voices the character Mavis in Hotel Transylvania. She revealed she had lupus in October 2015, and Francia Raisa donated a kidney to her two years later. From 2007 through 2009, she co-starred with Miley Cyrus in three episodes of Hannah Montana. That same year, Gomez’s old band, Selena Gomez & the Scene: Kiss & Tell, issued three albums. Gomez has garnered several awards, including Billboard Woman of the Year in 2017. She has a tremendous social media following and was once the most followed person on Instagram.
Selena Gomez net worth
In 2007, Gomez appeared as pop star Mikayla in a recurring role on the Disney Channel smash series Hannah Montana. On Instagram, she posted fashion and lifestyle selfies. Her net worth is expected to be $ 36 million in 2021. (USD). Gomez received $ 800,000 for each sponsored Instagram post.
Facts about Selena
- The pop singer and model often flaunted her gorgeous proportions while posing for the camera in sensual poses.
- She appears to be steaming hot in all of her images.
- She showed off her curves while relaxing outdoors on a frequent basis.
- She often posts fashion and lifestyle selfies on social media.
- Her interests include singing and dancing.
- She is currently single.
- She is quite active on social media.
- She is an enthusiastic animal lover.
- She enjoys travelling and taking photographs.
- Her family is extremely important to her.
- Her physique is warm, dazzling, and beautiful.
- Her favourite colour is blue.
- She joined Tiktok for the sake of amusement.
- Her sponsors also compensate her for collaborations and advertising.
- Gomez was a spokesperson and partner of Neo by Adidas from 2013 until 2015.
- Pantene announced a $ 3 million sponsorship contract with Gomez in 2015.
- She was also seen in advertisements for Coca-Share Cola’s a Coke initiative.
- Gomez will launch her own beauty brand, Rare Beauty, in September 2020.
- In 2010, she launched her clothing brand, Selena Gomez’s Dream Out Loud, via retailer Kmart.
- She also became the Borden Milk spokeswoman, appearing in print advertisements and Tv ads for the campaign.