Singapore is really different from any other country in the world. For example, if you decide to feed a pigeon, you will have to pay a USD 500 fine. And there is much more to that country that can surprise you and fascinate you at the same time. Like a 4-story game slide in a mall or a robot that collects dirty dishes in the restaurant section!
Bright Side has found some things that prove that Singapore is truly a unique country in its class. You can even feel the need to pack up and go there immediately to meet him!
1. Older and disabled pedestrians can use their smart ID card to have more time at the crosswalk
2. A salmon vending machine
3. “What should not be done in Singapore and the penalties for it, found in today’s newspaper …”
4. A slider to go to the boarding gate
5. “This mall has a channel where you can ride a boat”
6. “People line up in an orderly way to get on the subway during peak hours”
7. “Changi airport has robots that clean the floor in the arrival halls”
8. Curved escalators
9. “The bathrooms at Changi Airport in Singapore have children’s toilets”