In 2021, manufacturers have taken pains to present phones that boast batteries of between 5,000 and 6,000 mAh. However, although the capacity can help you have better autonomy, it is not the only important factor, since it is also necessary to evaluate its charging time and efficiency.
Due to the fact that several of the phones that make up the top five of the mobiles with the best battery have not been able be tested by La República, it will be taken as a reference to DxOmark, the specialized site in France that is responsible for carrying out these evaluations on smartphones.
Oppo Reno6 5G
According to the analysis carried out by DxOmark, the Oppo Reno6 5G is the phone with the best battery on the market. This device, which entered the international market in September 2021, has a 4300 mAh battery and 65 W fast charging technology. In addition, it has the MediaTek Dimensity 900 as its processor.
The Oppo Reno6 5G has an overall score of 96. According to DxOmark, the device is well-balanced overall and provides a good all-round experience. In autonomy, it obtains a score of 73 with a battery life of two days and nine hours. In load, it gets 109 and 101 in efficiency. Also, 80% of the battery can be charged in 22 minutes, while the full charge time is 35 minutes.
Realme GT Neo 2 5G
This Realme phone has made its appearance in October 2021. It has a battery capacity of 5,000 mAh and a fast charge of 65 W. Its processor is Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G.
The overall score of the Realme GT Neo 2 5G is 94 points. In the autonomy sections, it has a score of 74, 101 in charge, and 99 in efficiency. The battery life is two days and 12 hours. 80% of the mobile battery is charged in 25 minutes, while 100% is charged in 41 minutes.
iPhone 13 Pro Max
The most powerful phone of the new generation of Apple mobiles arrived in September 2021. Its battery is 4,352 mAh with a fast charge of 20 W. The processor that we find in this device is the A15 Bionic.
The general score of the iPhone 13 Pro Max is 89. In autonomy, it obtains 84, in charge it reaches 73 points and 95 in efficiency. The battery life of the mobile is two days and 20 hours. However, the 80% charge of the phone is in 1 hour and 1 minute, the full charge takes 2 hours and 11 minutes.
OnePlus Nord CE 5G
It is one of the high-end OnePlus phones that hit the market in June 2021. Its battery capacity is 4,500 mAh and its charger is 30 W. The chipset is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G.
The OnePlus Nord CE 5G reaches a general score of 89. In the sections of autonomy, it reaches a score of 76, in charge 83, and efficiency 99. The battery life is two days and 16 hours. 80% of the battery charge occurs in 42 minutes, while 100% takes 1 hour and 1 minute.
I live Y72 5G
This Vivo device, which hit the market in March 2021, despite ranking fifth in the DxOmark ranking, is the mobile on the market with the best autonomy thanks to its 5,000 mAh battery. However, its 18W fast charge is modest. It also includes a MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G processor.
The summary of the Vivo Y72 5G test indicates an overall score of 89. In autonomy it reaches 91, in load, it obtains 68 points and 89 in efficiency. The battery life is 3 days and 13 hours, while the 80% battery charge takes 1 hour and 18 minutes, for 100% it takes 2 hours and 15 minutes.
What are the steps to save battery life?
In the Google Play Store, there are many applications that promise to magically save the battery of electronic devices but in the end, they do not comply with the aforementioned, because saving a battery has more to do with stopping using certain unnecessary functions.
- Deactivate the location of the mobile phone: This function is responsible for having your device always triangulated with the system, but it is the process that consumes the most battery in electronic devices. If you do not use it at all times in your day to day, we recommend deactivating it to obtain a good percentage of improvement.
- Always on screen: This function allows a part of the screen to stay on. Disabling this option will prevent your battery from draining quickly.
- Do not keep the screen brightness activated to the maximum: One of the worst enemies for your cell phone battery is to keep your cell phone screen turned on with 100% brightness.
Android: the trick to divide the screen of your smartphone
The procedure to activate this option may vary slightly depending on the technological equipment, but the most common way is as follows:
1. You must enter from a recent Window. This part of Android is accessed by clicking on the three-line icon at the bottom that we all have on our screens.
2. After that, you must click at the top of the screen, above the application icon, and choose the Split Screen option.
3. Said application will be positioned in the upper part of the screen and the lower part will be free to select another application to accompany the first one.