Zuleika Bronson is well known as the daughter of the late actor Charles Bronson. She was an American actor who was often cast for roles as police officers, gunslingers, or vigilantes in revenge-oriented storylines. Tune in to Zuleika Bronson’s biography and explore more on Wikipedia of Zuleika Bronson, biography, age, height, weight, boyfriend, body measurements, net worth, family, father, mother, siblings, career, and many more facts about her.
Zuleika Bronson Height and weight
How tall is Zuleika Bronson?
She stands at a height of 5 feet high or 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55kg or 121lbs. Her body measurements are 34-28-38 inches. She wears a 33C bra cup. She is also a fitness freak.
Zuleika Bronson Age
How old is Zuleika Bronson?
She was born in 1972. she is 50 years old. She is of American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Leo. She was born in the United States. Her father’s name is Charles Bronson and her mother’s name is Jill Ireland. She also has siblings. Her siblings’ names are Tony Bronson, Katrina Holden Bronson, Suzanne Bronson, Val McCallum, Jason McCallum, and Paul McCallum. As for education, she is well educated.
|Zuleika Bronson||Wiki / Bio|
|Real name||Zuleika Bronson|
|Famous as||Daughter of actor
|Age||50 years old|
|Height||ca. 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Weight||ca. 55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Body measurements||ca. 34-28-38 inches|
|Bra cup size||33 Do|
|eyes color||dark brown|
|Shoe size||5 (USA)|
|Wife||N / A|
|Net assets||ca. $ 1 million (USD)|
Zuleika Bronson’s boyfriend
Who is Zuleika Bronson’s boyfriend?
At the same time, she is also very focused on her career. She hasn’t even talked about her previous dating history.
Zuleika Bronson Carriera and netto heritage
How much is Zuleika Bronson’s estate worth?
At an early age, Zuleika Bronson realized the power of social media and began investing more time on social media to share videos and talent with her target audience. Thanks to her creative content and belonging to rich family background, she established herself as a successful personality on social media during her teens. Her net worth is estimated at $ 1 million (USD). Additionally, Zuleika Bronson’s father, Charles Bronson, had a net worth of $ 65 million and was the highest-paid actor of her time.
Facts by Zuleika Bronson
- Zuleika Bronson has a unique, confident, and lively style that is representative of some of the brands she has collaborated with within the United States.
- She has the power to touch lives through a bop with an inspiring message to appreciate yourself and unplug those who belittle you!
- Yellow is one of her favorite colors.
- Her grandparents are Walter Buchinsky, Mary Valinsky, Dorothy Ireland, and Jack Ireland.
- Her uncles are Roy Buchinsky and John Ireland.
- Fans, supporters, and supporters can always tune in and greet her via their favorite social media platform. Undoubtedly, she is setting the stage for a promising career with a growing social media presence and is a force to be reckoned with!
- She is a passionate animal lover.
- Her father’s first marriage, Charles Bronson, was to Harriet Tendler, whom she met when both were novice actors in Philadelphia.
- Bronson was married to the mother of Zuleika Bronson, an English actress Jill Ireland from 5 October 1968, until she died in 1990.
- She had met her in 1962 when she was married to Scottish actor David McCallum.
- At that time, Bronson reportedly told him, I will marry your wife.
- The Bronsons lived in a large Bel Air mansion in Los Angeles with seven children: two from her previous marriage, three from her (one of whom was adopted), and two of them, Zuleika and Katrina, who was also adopted.
- After they got married, she often played her lead character and they starred in fifteen films together.
- To keep a family together, they would charge everyone and take them wherever filming took place, so they could all be together.
- They spent time on a 260-acre (1.1 km2) colonial farm in West Windsor, Vermont, where Ireland raised horses and provided training for Zuleika so that she could perform at the highest levels of horse exhibition.
- The Vermont farm, Zuleika Farm, is named after the only biological child among them.
- From the late 1980s through the mid-1990s, Bronson regularly spent her winter vacation holidays with her family in Snowmass, Colorado.
- On May 18, 1990, at the age of 54, after a long battle with breast cancer, Jill Ireland died of the disease at their home in Malibu, California.
- In December 1998, Bronson was married for the third time to Kim Weeks, a former Dove Audio employee who had helped record Ireland in the production of its audiobooks.
- The couple was married for five years until Bronson’s death in 2003.