Romee Strijd is a Dutch professional model, Instagram star, YouTube content creator, and social media personality from Zoetermeer, The Netherlands. In 2011 she entered the fashion industry. Currently, she represents IMG Worldwide. Since 2015, she has increased her fame to be one of Victoria’s Secret angels. She was recognized after walking the ramp of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
Romee Strijd Early Life
She first found out from a talent scout at the young age of 14. But by then, she was very focused on her career and wanted to pursue something else rather than a glamorous career. On her eponymous youtube channel, she regularly shares her videos and vlogs about her life as a model, what she eats, workouts, Victoria’s Secret, and many more.
Romee Strijd Age, height, weight, and body measurements
As of 2020, Romee Strijd is 24 years old. She stands to a height of 5 feet 11.5 inches tall. She weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 32-23-33. She wears a bra size of 30 B. She has beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair. Her distinguishing features include her long leg and slim figure with a clean diet and reasonable physical activities. Strijd underwent a 4-day boxing camp in Tulum before working with Victoria’s Secret.
Romee Strijd Boyfriend and relationship
As of October 2018, Strijd has been married to Laurens Van Leeuwen, the son of TV presenter Bert van Leeuwen. Her previous dating history is not known for now.
Romee Strijd Net Worth
As of 2022, Romee Strijd’s net worth is estimated to be around $ 12 million US dollars. She signed her first contract with the DNA Model Management agency.
Facts about Romee Strijd
- In her successful modeling profession, she has appeared on the covers of various major magazines such as Vogue, Madame Figaro, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, and many others.
- Romee has modeled for big names like Alexander McQueen, Badgley Mischka, Balmain, Christopher Kane, Isabel Marant, Jil Sander, Kenzo, Loewe, Marchesa, Nina Ricci, Peter Som, Rochas, Roland Mouret, Vera Wang, etc.
- Some of the other luxury brands she has worked for are Burberry, Calvin Klein, Louis Vuitton, Prada, and Michael Kors.
- On July 16, 2017, she launched her self-titled YouTube channel.
- Her first video was titled VLOG 1 // MIAMI with over 1.1 million views.
- As of January 2020, she has more than 1.11 million subscribers on her channel.
- Entertain her followers by uploading videos such as Vlogs, behind the scenes of fashion shows, makeup and fashion-related content, storytime videos, and more.
- Model Romee Strijd was born to her mother and father in the year 1995 in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands.
- Her favorite designer is Isabel Marant.
- Her mother’s name is Saskia Bennis she owns a modeling agency named Wilma Wakker in Amsterdam.
- Her father Marcel Strijd also has a small business in Romee’s hometown.
- Her full birth name is Romee Van Strijd.
- She has a brother, that is, a sister.
- The talented model has appeared in campaigns for Stradivarius, Alexander McQueen, Giuseppe Zanotti, Carolina Herrera, Donna Karan, H&M, and Marchesa.
- Van Strijd was dubbed one of the newcomers to the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2014.
- She became a brand ambassador for the popular Australian swimwear brand ‘Seafolly’ in 2018.
- Romee Van Strijd stole the headlines again after marrying her longtime boyfriend Laurens Van Leeuwen (model) in a lavish ceremony in October 2018.
- Her husband is the son of Bert van Leeuwen (TV host).
- In 2009, the couple began their relationship.
- Romee Van first met through her friend who is a younger sister of Laurens.
- She has over 6 million followers on her Instagram account with the username ‘romeestrijd’.
- In 2014 she was chosen to be one of the newcomers to the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- She is a dimple queen.