Lesly Brown-Sajak is a model and photographer from America. She rose to prominence as the second and current wife of Pat Sajak, the host of the ‘Wheel of Fortune’ TV show and a TV personality. They married in 1989 and have two children together. Brown briefly pondered becoming a lawyer, but ultimately opted to remain at home and raise the children. She has now gone on to become a photographer. Learn more about Lesly Brown and her lifestyle.
Lesly Brown Height, Weight and Body Measurements
She is a tall and pretty woman, standing at 5 feet 8 inches. She weighs about 60 kg (132 lbs). Her measurements are 34-25-34 inches. She has a 32 B bra size. Her hair is dark brown, and her eyes are brown. She is a size 6 in the UK.
Lesly Brown Relationship
Brown and Sajak first met in 1988 at the launch of a sports club in California operated by a mutual acquaintance. She is around 18 years younger than he is. During their encounter, Sajak confirmed that there was no electricity in the air. They spoke on the phone often during the following three months, but there was nothing romantic about their talks. Things started to change in the spring of 1989, though. They both started to suspect there was more to their relationship than friendship, but neither was willing to be the first to disclose their thoughts.
Between 1979 and 1986, Sajak was married to Sherrill Sajak. Their blooming romance might have died if Brown hadn’t been on another syndicated programme, ‘The Dating Game,’ and gone on a date with the winning bachelor in Mexico. Sajak expressed his dissatisfaction with the trip. Brown described it as “borderline jealousy.”
Anyway, when Brown returned, he flew to see her. He understood then that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. On Labor Day in the United States, she proposed with a ring with a marquise-shaped diamond weighing more than three carats.
Brown and Sajak married on New Year’s Eve 1989 in a fairly conventional wedding at a 19th-century Catholic church in Annapolis, Maryland. Dan Miller, Sajak’s longtime friend and co-star on the short-lived CBS chat show ‘The Pat Sajak Show,’ was his best man.
Vanna White, Sajak’s co-host, and 150 other guests were in attendance.
Brown and Sajak have two children together: Patrick Michael James Sajak (born September 22, 1990) and Maggie Marie Sajak (January 5, 1995). The pair lives largely in Severna Park, Maryland. They have a home in Los Angeles as well.
Lesly Brown Family, Siblings & Educational Background
She was born in the US on February 18, 1965, to parents Michael Brown and Maria Brown. She is 55 years old beautiful woman. Her father works as a dentist. Wendy and Kelly, her two sisters, were her younger siblings. Lesly Brown is also an American and a member of the white ethnic group. In terms of schooling, she graduated from the University of Maryland with a bachelor’s degree in television production in 1986.
Lesly Brown Career
She gave up modelling to obtain a law degree. Her destiny, however, had something different in store for her; she went on to become a well-known photographer. In one of her People Magazine interviews, she said, “I quit the modelling business to become a professional lawyer.” She starred in the Playboy film Women of Washington in 1988. She re-appeared in the Wheel-themed jewellery promotion, which she designed in 2008.
Net Worth of Lesly Brown
As a photographer, she earned a good amount of income. She did not, however, reveal her financial worth to the public. After marrying, Sajak purchased a $ 1.28 million home in Severna Park, Maryland, near Annapolis. Their second house in Los Angeles, California is valued at around $ 1.5 million.
Lesly Brown Facts
- Brown made multiple appearances on the game programme ‘Wheel of Fortune.’ On April 1, 1997, she and the presenter of another syndicated programme, ‘Jeopardy,’ Alex Trebek, took over as hosts of ‘Wheel of Fortune,’ replacing Vanna White and Sajak, respectively, as Sajak and White competed against each other.
- Brown also makes jewellery.
- She featured on an episode of ‘Wheel of Fortune’ in March 2008 to sell her wheel-themed jewellery.
- She was referenced in the PAT AND LESLY SAJAK night puzzle on May 18, 1990.
- She spoke towards the end of the show to promote a Wheel-themed jewellery collection she designed in 2002.
- Brown made multiple appearances on the game programme ‘Wheel of Fortune.’
- Lesly participated in the last section of the 7000th episode on May 10, 2019.
- Brown and Sajak first met when a sports bar in California opened.
- She had modest modelling success, gaining Miss Georgetown and being featured in ‘Playboy’ magazine in 1988.
- Photography and travel are two of her interests.
- She isn’t very active on social media networks.