Jeanine Pirro (born June 2, 1951) is an American television host and author, former judge, prosecutor and politician of the State of New York. On top of that, she is a host of Fox News Channel’s ‘Justice with Judge Jeanine’. She was a frequent contributor to NBC News, including regular appearances on ‘The Today Show’. She was the first female judge elected in Westchester County, New York. Pirro, as well as conductor and judge, is also an author. In 2018 she is the author of the book ‘Liars, Leakers and Liberals: The Case Against the Anti-Trump Conspiracy’. Link in bio!
Jeanine Pirro Age, height, weight and body measurements
- Jeanine Pirro’s age is 71.
- She stands 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs approximately 50kg or 110lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-37 inches.
- Wear a size 33 C bra cup.
- Wear a shoe size of US 6.
- She has hazel eyes and blond hair.
- She is also a fitness freak.
Jeanine Pirro Maritorro
- Currently, Jeanine Pirro’s relationship status is single and she enjoys her single life to the fullest.
- In 1975, she was married to businessman Albert Pirro.
- The couple is blessed with two children.
- Both are practicing lawyers.
- In 2013, Jeanine and Albert decided to separate.
- Currently, Jeanine lives separately with her two children and enjoys spending her free time with them.
Jeanine Pirro Bio/Wiki
|Biografia / Wiki|
|Real name||Jeanine Pirro|
|Then||June 2, 1951|
|Age||71 years old|
|Profession||Presenter and author, and former New York State judge,
|Famous for||Fox News Host
Channel Justice with Judge Jeanine
|Birth place||Elmira, New York, United States|
|Height / High||Standing – 5’6 ‘|
|Weight||About 50 Kg|
|Bra cup size||33 Do|
|Shoe size||6 (USA)|
|Parents||Father: Esther Ferris
|Ex boyfriend||Albert Pirro (m. 1975; div. 2013)|
|Boyfriend / Dating||Single|
|Husband / Spouse||Albert Pirro (divorced)|
|Alma mater||University of Buffalo (BA)|
|School||Albany Law School, Union University (JD)|
|Account sui social media|
|Social media account link||Instagram , Twitter|
Jeanine Pirro Net Worth
- Jeanine Pirro’s net worth is estimated to be around $ 5 – $ 6 million.
- Her main source of income is her political career.
- She has also appeared in a number of local productions.
- She also runs her own merchandising line where she sells her own brand of t-shirts under the user link, www.JudgeJeanine.store .
|Net assets||About $ 5 – $ 6 million dollars|
|Income approvals||Circa $ 500K – $ 600K|
Jeanine Pirro Early years and education
- Jeanine Ferris was born on June 2, 1951 in Elmira, New York.
- He has American nationality.
- He belongs to a mixed ethnicity.
- He has Lebanese-American parents.
- Mother’s name is Nasser Leo and father’s name is Esther Ferris.
- Her father was a mobile home salesman and her mother a department store model.
- At the age of 6, Pirro knew she wanted to be a lawyer.
- As for her educational qualifications, she graduated from Elmira’s Notre Dame High School.
- Then, she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Buffalo.
- In 1975 she received her law degree from Union University’s Albany Law School, where she was editor of the law journal.
Jeanine Pirro’s career
- According to her career, in 1975, Jeanine Pirro joined as an assistant district attorney at Westchester County Courthouse.
- She was a successful prosecutor with a nearly 100% conviction rate.
- She created a cell for crimes against women and children.
- In November 1990 she was promoted to the post of judge.
- During the 3-year term, she was elected District Attorney; position she held until 2005.
- She was the first female president of the New York State District Attorneys Association.
- In addition, during her tenure as district attorney, she chaired important commissions including those designed to protect victims of domestic violence and families.
- She has been interviewed on several television talk shows.
- Subsequently, Jeanine continued her television career and is a legal analyst for Fox News.
- Conduce ‘Justice with Judge Jeanine’ su Fox News Channel.
- She is also a good writer and has also written 3-4 books.
- In 2010 she was nominated for the Daytime Emmy Awards for Best Law / Court Program.
- In addition, she was also nominated for the New York Attorney General.
The facts of Jeanine Pirro
- She defended CEO, Roger Ailes, when Gretchen Carlson accused him of sexual harassment at work.
- She faced controversy when she took credit for jailing New York real estate heir Robert Durst.
- She has millions of followers on Facebook and also has over a thousand followers on Instagram and has an immense following of fans under her twitter.
- She is the author of six books, two of which are detective stories.
- Her first book was 2003’s Punish and Protect: A DA’s Fight Against a System That Coddles Criminals.
- In 2004, it was followed by Punish and Protect: Against a System That Pampers Criminals.
- She has been a regular contributor to the morning talk show The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet.
- She hosted the show from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in March 2020.
- In 2012 she was diagnosed with cancer.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings