Erin Manning is an American photographer, author, educator, and television personality. She began photographing at a young age of 7 when she discovered a book, The Family of a Man.
She is best known to her fans as a digital photographer and that of the TV series, The Whole Picture. She has written two books, Portrait and Candid Photography and she too earns with your digital photography. The two books were published by Wiley.
She graduated in Studio Art / Graphic Design from Loyola Marymount and worked as a commercial, portrait and stock photographer. She is a member of the Los Angeles Digital Imaging Group, American Photographic Artists and Women in Photography International whose purpose is dedicated to the improvement of the art and science of digital imaging.
ERIN MANNING AGE
Her birthday falls on 1 February 1969. She is 54 years old
ERIN MANNING FAMILY
After doing our research, details about her parents are unavailable and it is not known if she has siblings.
ERIN MANNING HUSBAND
Erin has been married to Max Kellerman since 1994. They were college sweethearts and Max admits he beat up Erin once but says they were both drunk. Erin and Max have three children; Esther Kellerman, Sam Kellerman and Mira Kellerman. Although there has been controversy, the couple has remained together and there are no signs of the two breakups.
ERIN MANNING BODY MEASUREMENTS
Height: Not available
Weight: Not available
Shoe size: Not available
The shape of the body: Not available
Hair colour: blonde
Eye colour: Grey
ERIN MANNING SALARY
Manning’s estimated annual salary is $ 1 million.
NET WORTH OF ERIN MANNING
She has an estimated net worth of $ 6 million.
ERIN MANNING’S CAREER AND PHOTOGRAPHY
Her career began as a commercial, portrait and stock photographer working for Getty Images. She has specialized with companies such as AT and T, Bank of America, Disney, lifestyle magazines, healthcare organizations and individuals. She was the host of the DIY Network’s The Whole Picture series, which ran from 2005 to 2009. In 2007 she partnered with Canon USI, Inc …, SanDisk, Adobe and FJ Westcott to create educational videos and articles.
She is a member of the Los Angeles Digital Imaging Group, American Photographic Artists and Women in Photography International whose purpose is dedicated to improving the art and science of digital imaging. She has written two books, Portrait and Candid Photography and she too earns with your digital photography. The two books were published by Wiley.
PORTRAIT OF ERIN AND CANDID PHOTOGRAPHY: PHOTOGRAPHIC WORKSHOP
Taking amazing ‘individual pictures’ doesn’t involve karma. The mystery lies in looking at your subjects and interfacing with them and then using your camera to get the maximum potential advantage. This new version uses fully shaded photographs to show how to work with lighting, area, border, arrangement, physical attributes and nature in both representation and real-world circumstances. Experienced photographer and veteran creator Erin Manning offers invaluable guidance for taking care of the exceptional difficulties of photographing children, large and small gatherings and activities.
Assignments towards the end of each section prompt you to test your newly discovered aptitudes while visitingyou can publish your work and benefit from valuable input and analysis.
- Explain how to study your subjects in their natural habitat, while observing how they react and interact
- It contains valuable advice from veteran author Erin Manning who shares simple techniques for improving baby and toddler photos
- It focuses on how to best capture facial expressions
- Highlight ways to tell a story with a series of spontaneous photos
- Helps you add interest to large group photos
The moment you apply the strategies included in the pages of Portrait and Candid Photography Photo Workshop, Second Edition, you will see your subjects tick.
Title Photo Workshop of Portrait and Candid Photography
Volume 21 of Photo Workshop
Author Erin Manning
Publisher John Wiley & Sons, 2011
ISBN 1118190866, 9781118190869
Length of 304 pages
- 2013: One Bronze Telly Award for producing, writing and hosting How to Use the Storyteller App for Crystal Cruises
- 2013: One Bronze Telly Award for producing, writing and hosting How to Take Better Vacation Photos for SanDisk
- 2013: One Bronze Telly Award for producing, writing and hosting birthday invitation photos for FJ Westcott
- 2010: One Silver Telly Award for co-producing, writing and hosting the educational video More Digital Photo Basics.
- 2010: One Bronze People’s Choice Telly Award for co-producing, writing and hosting the Erin Manning Home Studio Lighting Kit educational DVD.
- 2010: One Bronze Telly Award for the co-production, writing and hosting of Speaking Tips
- 2006-2009: Seven Bronze and Two Gold Classic Telly Awards  for hosting DIY Network’s The Whole Picture.
Appearances and publications
- 2006-2010: DIY Network The Whole Picture – 26 episodes.
- 2009: E! That morning show
- 2009: QVC Digital Green Screen projects
- 2007: ABC View From the Bay – Picture Perfect Photos.
- 2006: NBC Today Show – Digital dating, give your best shot.
- 2006: CBS The Early Show – Taking perfect vacation photos.
- 2005: the do-it-yourself network enables your home
- 2014: CreativeLive – How to take your head photo
- 2013: CreativeLive – Digital Photography 101
- 2013: – up and running with lighting: studio lights and flashes with Erin Manning
- 2013: – Up and running with lighting: natural light with Erin Manning
- Portrait and Candid Photography: Photo Workshop, 2nd Edition (John Wiley & Sons, 2011) (ISBN 978-1118100059)
- Earn Money With Your Digital Photography: Creative Digital Photography (John Wiley & Sons, 2011) (ISBN 978-0470474310)
- Portrait and Candid Photography: Photo Workshop (John Wiley & Sons, 2007) (ISBN 978-0470147856)
FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS) ABOUT ERIN MANNING
Who is Erin Manning?
Manning is an American photographer, author, educator, and television personality. She started photographing at a young age of 7 when she discovered a book, The Family of a Man.
How old is Erin Manning?
She kept her date of birth private and therefore there are no documents showing where and when she was born.
How tall is Erin Manning?
Is Erin Manning Married?
Erin has been married to Max Kellerman since 1994.
How much is Erin Manning worth?
She has an estimated net worth of $ 6 million.
How much does Erin Manning make?
She has an estimated salary of $ 1 million per year.
What happened to Erin Manning?
Where does Erin Manning live?
Is Erin Manning alive or dead?
She is alive and in good health.
Where is Erin Manning now?