Kim Hyun-ah, aka Hyuna, is a Korean singer who rose to prominence with the release of her debut solo song Change in 2010 and her EP Bubble Pop! in 2011. Because of her fame, she is also known as A-Ing. She presently works as an idol, composer, model, and stylist. She made her debut when she was 14 years old. Her Instagram account, hyunah_aa, has more than 12 million followers. Let’s discover more about Hyuna and her life.
Hyuna’s age, height, weight, and other details
Hyuna is 30 years old. She has a height of 5 feet 4 inches. She weighs 44 kg or 97 lbs. Her eyes are dark brown, and her hair is dark brown. She is of Asian ethnicity. Her physical measurements are 34-25-34. She is a tattoo enthusiast who has over ten tattoos on her body.
Hyuna’s Professional Career
She was a member of the WONDER GIRLS from 2006 until 2009 when she joined the women’s group 4MINUTE. Following the success of 4MINUTE in South Korea, HyunA launched her solo career in 2010 with a sound she describes as “performance-oriented music.” She has subsequently achieved enormous personal success. She is a beauty queen who emphasizes more on her exotic appearance and ideas, earning her the label “Sexy Queen K-pop.”
She is active on social media and often shares images and selfies in hot pants, small skirts, and stockings to accentuate her legs, and her costumes have been criticised for being spectacular. She has also been a member of other subunits, including TROUBLE MAKER and TRIPLE H.
Hyuna’s Parents, Siblings, and Educational Background
She was born in Sangsu-dong, Seoul, South Korea, on June 6, 1992. She is a South Korean citizen who lives in the province of Jeolla. Her parents are divorced, and she has two younger brothers and sisters. Starting with schooling, she finished elementary school at Inwang Elementary School. In addition, she attended Dongmyeong Girls’ Middle School, Cheongdam Middle School, and Chungam Junior High School. Music was taught to her at Korea High School of Music and Arts. She also entered Konkuk University’s Department of Music and Art Culture.
Hyuna Net Worth
Hyuna’s net worth is believed to be ten million dollars. Her major source comes from her professional job as a singer.
Hyuna has previously had two boyfriends. She was also speculated to be dating EXO’s Sehun in 2014. The last rumour concerns about the couple of TROUBLEMAKER, who have been photographed holding hands and been seen together several times.
Facts about Hyuna
- She is cheerful and dedicated to her work.
- She starred in the world’s most popular track, Gangnam Style, alongside Psy.
- She began her career with JYP Entertainment, along with her first group of Wonder Girls.
- She was the group’s main rapper and was voted a band member of the year.
- With the Wonder Girls, The Wonder Begins published their debut album in 2007.
- She was also a part of the co-ed pop band 4Minute, Trouble Maker.
- HyunA dreamed of owning a car, such as a Hummer H2.
- She joined the new Triple H trio group in 2017, together with Pentagon members Hui and E’Dawn.
- She joined 4Minute in 2009 and departed the band before its dissolution in 2016.
- Dazzling RED signed her with Hyosung from SECRET, Nicole from KARA, Nana from School, and Hyorin from SISTAR.
- Because of Change’s choreography, Kim HuanA has been nicknamed the “Queen of Pelvic Thrusts.”
- She likes the colour red.
- She had the words “My mother is the heart that keeps me alive” tattooed on her left shoulder, a cross on her left arm, and a heart on the back of her right ear.
- She has almost ten tattoos on her body.
- She mostly communicates in Korean, English, and Japanese.
- She said in an interview that she was terrified of bungee jumping and poultry.
- Her Instagram account has millions of followers.
- She was also dubbed the 4Minute band’s prettiest and most gorgeous member.
- Hyuna was placed 17th on Billboard’s list of the 21 Under 21. She appeared on MBC’s
- Dancing with the Stars in 2011, teamed with Nam Kee-Yong.
- She was a mentor in KBS2’s The Unit: Idol Rebooting Project.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings