(born August 27, 1980) is a well-known and famous Indian actress who works in Hindi, Punjabi, Telugu and Malayalam films. In 2002 she won the Femina Miss India contest. Read more about Neha Dhupia roadies controversy, age, height, weight, body measurements, career, birth, family, education, net worth, roadies revolution controversy, facts and many more.
Neha Dhupia Age, height, weight and body measurements
- As of 2020, Neha Dhupia’s age is 39.
- It stands to a good height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- It weighs approximately 60 kg or 132 lbs.
- It has a body of 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 B.
- He has brown hair and dark brown eye color.
- Wear a shoe size of 7 US.
- She drinks a lot of water.
Neha Dhupia Roadies controversy
- Neha Dhupia has finally faced the social media storm raging against her since she made a comment about relationship cheating on her reality show, Roadies Revolution.
- Neha had reportedly chastised a contestant for saying he beat up his girlfriend after finding out she was cheating on him. Neha reportedly said it’s a woman’s choice if she wants to be in a relationship with five guys at a time, but beating her isn’t the right thing to do.
- Since then, Twitter and Instagram have been inundated with memes and abuse targeting Neha, calling her a hypocrite. So Neha finally broke the silence on Saturday. Roadies is a show that I have been a part of for five years and I have enjoyed everything. It takes me all over India and gives me the opportunity to team up with absolute rock stars from all parts of the country. What I don’t like or don’t accept is what’s been going on for over two weeks now! Recently during one of the episodes that aired, I took a stand against violence, she wrote.
- A guy talked about his partner who betrayed him (presumably) and in retaliation he hit her by his own admission. What the girl made is a choice she made which is a moral choice regardless of anyone, man or woman … adultery is a moral choice. Cheating isn’t something I stand for, and it’s a shame it was misrepresented for the same … but what I advocate is women’s safety, she added.
- Neha also mentioned how her father and other family members had also been harassed. Unfortunately, as a reaction to my opinion, I was subjected to weeks of vitriol. One of my posts had over 56k comments! Yet I remained silent, but now the people close to me who have nothing to do with this – my family, my friends, my colleagues and even my father’s personal WhatsApp are inundated with abuse and harassment. My daughter’s page is nothing more than a flurry of abuse and that’s not acceptable to me, she said.
- However, despite the reaction on social media, Neha confirms her original comment. What a man or woman do in a relationship is their choice and moral choices are always ambiguous. But no matter what they are, they cannot lead to physical abuse. I stand by the fact that IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT … physical abuse or assault is not acceptable. Obviously, a man’s physical strength is much more than girls and gender-based violence against women is a huge problem in our country and around the world … I urge people, men or women, to find out about domestic violence. .. you are a victim of abuse, please defend yourself. You’re not alone, he said.
- Actor Taapsee Pannu also showed her support. For all the people who write abusive and harassing messages to you and your family they should know, they are not on the right side of the moral compass they act to be the torchbearers. Adultery is morally wrong, as is violence. One cannot be the answer to the other, she wrote in a tweet.
- Twitter users have not yet been convinced by Neha’s argument. Some have asked her why she clapped a girl for slapping her ex boyfriend if violence isn’t acceptable in relationships. But Neha, you cheered a girl who slapped a guy 4 times for cheating on her. What is this Neha behavior? Itna hypocrisy, read a comment. So @NehaDhupia ji according to you if a man was cheated on by a girl and slapped for her mistake that was violence. But when a girl was cheated on by a guy that time she slapped him. You think she deserved it, read another tweet.