Barbara Palvin (born October 8, 1993) is a well-known Hungarian model. In 2016, she first appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Later, she became Victoria’s Secret angel, in 2019. On top of that, she has an immense following of fans on her social media platforms. She has over millions of followers under her Instagram account. There she regularly flaunts her warm, curvy, and seductive images.
Barbara Palvin Age, Height, Weight and Body Measurements
As of 2023, Barbara Palvin’s age is 29. She stands 5 feet 9 inches tall. She weighs about 57 Kg. Her body measurements are 34-26-34 inches. Wear a size 32 D bra cup. Wear a shoe size of 8 US. She has blue eyes and light brown hair. She has a sinuous, seductive, and warm figure. She is also a fitness freak. Her zodiac sign is Leo. Her skin is shiny and luminous.
Barbara Palvin Net Worth
As of 2020, Barbara Palvin’s net worth is estimated to be around $ 4-5 million. Her main source of income is her modeling career. She also makes money from sponsorships and sponsors of various brands.
Barbara Palvin Career
As with her career, when she was 13, she was discovered on the streets of Budapest while walking with her mother by a model scout. In 2006 she made her first editorial for Spur Magazine and later moved to Asia where she maintained a steady stream of bookings. Since then, Palvin has been on the cover of L’Officiel. She also appears on the cover of Paris, Russia, Turkey, Thailand, Singapore, Vogue (Portugal), Marie Claire (Italy, Hungary), Glamor Hungary, Elle (Great Britain, Italy, Korea, Brazil, Argentina, Sweden, Serbia, Hungary), Allure, Harper’s Bazaar and Jealouse Magazine. In addition to this, she has also posed for renowned magazines such as Armani Exchange, H&M, Victoria’s Secret, and Pull & Bear.
In February 2012 she became ambassador of L’Oréal Paris. In 2016, it was revealed that Palvin was part of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Rookie class. She also became the new face of Armani’s signature Acqua di Gioia perfume. Palvin is the face of Amazon Fashion and has appeared in Express and Chaos advertising campaigns.
In 2010, her runway debut was for Prada during Milan Fashion Week. Palvin also walked for Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Nina Ricci, Emanuel Ungaro, Christopher Kane, Julien MacDonald, Jeremy Scott, Giles Deacon, Vivienne Westwood, Etro and opened the pre-fall 2011 Chanel show. She attended the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and wore Rosa Clara on the Barcelona Bridal Week 2012 catwalk.
In 2012, she also appeared in the film Hercules as the mythological queen Antimache. It was ranked 4th in Maxim Hot 100, in 2016. Tumblr’s 2017 Most Popular Models List reported that Palvin was the second most popular model on the social media site. Later in 2018, Palvin returned to the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Then, the following year, she became the first Hungarian Victoria’s Secret angel.
Barbara Palvin Born, Family & Education
Barbara Palvin was born on October 8, 1993, in Budapest, Hungary. She has Hungarian nationality. She belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity. Her religion is Muslim. Information about her family is not in the public domain. She also has brothers. As per qualification, she is well educated.
Barbara Palvin Relationship
Starting in 2020, Barbara Palvin is in a relationship with her boyfriend named Dylan Sprouse. The duo has been engaged since 2018. Currently, the adorable pair of pigeons reside together in Brooklyn. According to her previous dating history, she dated Niall Horan in 2014.
Barbara Palvin Facts
- She is often compared to the Russian model Natalia Vodianova; English vogue.
- Kate Moss is her favorite model.
- Palvin curves and non-standard runway measurements have been seen by the media as the brand’s direction towards body positivity.
- Body positivity is a social movement rooted in the belief that all human beings should have a positive body image while challenging the ways society presents and views the physical body.
- Movement supports the acceptance of all bodies, regardless of shape, size, or appearance.
- She is active on social media platforms.
- Yellow is her favorite color.
- She is currently very focused on her career.
- She has a photogenic face.
- She loves photography on the beach.
- She is also a pet lover.
- Likes to read fictional rather than non-fictional books.
- She is the inspiration of many young models.
- She loves drinking coffee.
- She mainly prefers healthy vegetables in her diet.
- She loves wearing bold shades of lipstick.
- Rossy Red is one of her favorite lipsticks.
- Her wardrobe is filled with collections of leather jackets.
- ‘Matte nature’ by Armani Exchange is her new favorite collection these days.