Amberley Snyder is an American championship barrel racer, athlete, author, and motivational speaker who touted stardom for her book called Walk Ride Rodeo. In 2010, Snyder suffered a car accident that paralyzed her from the waist down. She got over the injury and continued to compete. In 2015, she competed at a high level when she won a fan exemption to compete at the American Rodeo. Currently, Snyder is a motivational speaker. Read on to learn more about Amberley Bnyder’s wiki, biography, age, height, weight, net worth, boyfriend, career and many more.
Age, height, weight and body measurements
Amberley Snyder’s age is 32. It stands 5 feet 11 inches tall. It weighs approximately 68 kg or 149 lbs. Her body is her greatest asset. Also, this blue eyed Amberley figure’s measurements are 36-30-36 inches. She wears a bra size 34 B.
Amberley Snyderny’s boyfriend
Is Amberley Snyder married or dating someone? Currently, she is probably single and is not dating anyone. The racing star has kept her private life away from the ever-curious public. She hasn’t been seen with anyone she appears to be romantically involved with. She is single and has never been married before. She is not certain that she will make her relationship status public in the future.
Wiki Amberley Snyder
|Real name||Amberley Snyder|
|Age||32 years old|
|Birthday||January 29, 1991|
|Profession||Knight on horseback, author and
|Famous for||1. Her book entitled ‘Walk Ride Rodeo’
2. Biographical Walk on Netflix. Round. Rodeo
|Birth place||Laguna Hills, California, USA|
|Current residence||Elk Ridge, Utah, USA|
|Height / High||Feet and Inches: 5’11 ‘
|Weight||Kilograms: 68 Kg
Pounds: 149 lbs
|Bra cup size||34 B flat|
|Cut it||3 (USA)|
|Shoe size||9 (USA)|
|Tattoos?||N / A|
|Parents||Father : Cory Snyder Mother: Tina Bottenfield Snyder|
|siblings||Fratello: JC Snyder e Taylor James Snyder
Sorella: Ashley Snyder e Autumn Snyder
|Husband / Spouse||None|
|University||Utah State University|
|School||High Spanish fork|
|Favorite cuisine||Spanish and Chinese cuisine|
|Favorite movie||Tarantino’s films|
|Hobby||Travel, shopping and reading|
|Net value||US $ 76.000 – 80.000 K|
|Sponsors / Announcements||Unknown|
|Account sui social media|
|Links to social media accounts||Instagram , Twitter|
Biography, Childhood, Parents and Siblings
Amberley was born on January 29, 1991 in Laguna Hills, California, USA. Her father’s name is Cory Snyder and her mother’s is Tina Bottenfield Snyder. She also has siblings named JC Snyder, Taylor James Snyder, Ashley Snyder, and Autumn Snyder. As for her studies, she attended Spanish Fork High School. She is a graduate of Utah State University.
Amberley Snyder’s career
Speaking of her career, at the age of 3, Snyder first rode a horse and has since started competing in rodeo barrel racing at the age of 7. After that, she spent the summer weekends at barrel racing, pole bending, and escape ropes. In 2009, she won the All-Around Cowgirl World Championship in the National Little Britches Rodeo Association. She was the 2009-2010 Utah State FFA president. Now, Snyder is now a popular motivational speaker.
In fact, she even wrote a children’s picture book called Walk Ride Rodeo on overcoming adversity. Snyder’s story was portrayed in a Netflix Walk biopic. Round. Rodeo., Released March 8, 2019. Performed all of the post-crash horse stunts in the film. Due to the similarity of their driving styles, her younger sister Autumn performed the pre-crash stunts.
Amberley Snyder net worth
Amberley Snyder’s net worth is estimated to be around $ 76,000 – 80,000K. Her main source of income is her racing career. She also currently earns a good amount of money and resides in Utah with her family.
Amberley Snyder Facts
- She is one of the sensational bloggers with quite a high number of followers.
- She loves her family very much.
- She believes in, don’t rely on others to light the fire … Use your matches.
- Her strong point is her leadership personality and her communication skills.
- She runs her own website and has started making inspiring videos on various social media platforms.
- Compete in rodeos in the western United States.
- She was voted a Fan Exemption Contestant at the World’s Richest Day Rodeo.
- She participated in various sports such as pole bending, barrel racing, goat tying, etc.
- After her father retired, Amberley Bnyder’s family moved to Utah.
- Snyder first rode a horse at age 3 and began competing in rodeo racing when she was 7.
- She is now a popular motivational speaker and posts a weekly wheelchair Wednesday video on social media to show everyday activities that have gotten more challenging.
- She also wrote a children’s picture book Walk Ride Rodeo about overcoming adversity.
- Snyder’s story was portrayed in a Netflix Walk biopic. Round. Rodeo, in 2019.
- She is a great commentator when it comes to political and feminist-related topics. The young woman also touches on racial issues in the United States.
- Speaking of talent and creativity, Amberley Bnyder uses her Instagram page to show her artistic and creative mind and her daily life regimen.
- She has a decent fan following under her Instagram account.
- She is very attached to her father, happy father’s day to the legend! You’re the greatest dad and grandpa around! I know our family are so thankful you have been home more !!.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings