Alessandra Ambrósio (born April 11, 1981) is an American model and TV personality of Brazilian origin. She increased her fame for her work with Victoria’s Secret. She was also selected as the first testimonial for the company’s PINK line. She has posed for famous brands such as Next, Armani Exchange, Christian Dior, and Ralph Lauren. On top of that, she was ranked sixth on Forbes’ list of highest paid models, estimated to have earned $ 6.6 million in one year, in 2012. She is often cited in popular media as one of the sexiest women in the world. In May 2007, she was chosen as one of the 100 Most Beautiful People in the World Annual by People magazine. She is also an ambassador for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Alessandra Ambrosio Age, height, weight, and body measurements
As of 2020, Alessandra Ambrosio is 39 years old. She stands to a height of 5 feet 9.5 inches tall or 177 cm. She weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-24-34 inches. She wears a bra size of 32 B. She has brown eyes and brown hair color. Wear a shoe size of US 10.
Alessandra Ambrosio Relationship
As of 2020, the 39-year-old Brazilian supermodel is dating her boyfriend named, Nicolo Oddi. She currently resides in Los Angeles, California. According to her previous dating history, she was engaged to an American businessman named Jamie Mazur. She is the founder of RE / DONE jeans. The couple was also blessed with two children, a daughter named Anja born in 2008 and a son named Noah born in 2012. Anja is 11, and her son, Noah is 8, starting in 2020. Later, in 2018, Ambrosio and Mazur separated.
Alessandra Ambrosio Net Worth
As of 2020, the net worth of Brazilian beauty Alessandra Ambrosio is estimated to be around $ 60 million. Her main source of income is her modeling career. She is known for her runway and tabloid appearances. She has done several brand sponsorships. She is lending her face to brands such as Dolce & Gabbana, Moschino, and the Brazilian sportswear brand Colcci which saw her paired with Ashton Kutcher. She also walked the ramp for fashion week in Sao Paulo. The gorgeous girl was also chosen for an international jeans campaign for Carlos Miele.
Alessandra Ambrosio Facts
- Ambrósio was born on April 11, 1981 in Erechim, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
- Her mother is called Lucilda and her father is called Luiz Ambrósio.
- She also has brothers.
- She has a younger sister named Aline.
- She is of Italian and Pomeranian descent.
- Since her childhood, she was very fond of modeling.
- At age 12, she started modeling class and at age 14 she was one of 20 finalists for the 1995 National Elite Model Look Competition for Brazil.
- She had ear surgery at the age of 12 due to her insecurity about her big ears. Then, she underwent cosmetic surgery to get her ears back. After the surgery, she had complications for about 2 years.
- Her figure is flawless and she is gifted with God.
- She regularly went to the gym for a workout,
- She loves doing yoga, “I love doing yoga because it centers on me and keeps me fit at the same time,” she said. Since there is a lot to do around the house sometimes I don’t have a lot of time to train, in which case I try to do some stretching and hold a board for 5-10 minutes.
- She also found inspiration in online workouts as well.
- She recently partnered with Michelob ULTRA and coach Shawn Booth on their MOVEMENT
- Live workout series on the social media platform to support local gyms and studios during the coronavirus pandemic.
- She takes a healthy diet rather than any junk food.
- She is committed to eating cleanly.
- Eat fresh, organic fruits and vegetables.
- Her children are studying at home.
- She has posed for brands such as Victoria’s Secret, Gucci and Chanel, and many others.
- She celebrated her 39th birthday while in solitary confinement with her children at her Santa Monica home.
- She regularly flaunts her bikini figure and shares snaps of her kids and dog with her Instagram followers.
- Her ex-boyfriend and father of her children Jamie Mazur stopped by to wish her happy birthday and say hello to her daughter and son. They broke up in March 2018 after more than 10 years together.