Adriana Lima is a Brazilian professional model, actress, and Instagram star from Salvador, Brazil. In fact, she is one of the world’s top models who entered the industry in the late 1990s and has been at the top ever since. Since 1999 she has been famous as the Victoria’s Secret Angel. She signed from Elite Model Management, New York. Since 2000, she has been a face of Maybelline Contract from 2003-2009. In early 2009, Adriana married Serbian basketball player Marko Jaric and gave birth to their daughter ‘Valentina’ in November 2009. In addition, she is one of the best and most successful models and since 2014 she is the second highest paid model. Other than that, she has an immense following of fans on her social media platforms.
Adriana Lima Age, height, weight, and body measurements
- As of 2023, Adriana Lima’s age is 41.
- She stands 5 feet 10 inches tall.
- She weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-28-34 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 B.
- Her eye is blue in color and she has dark brown hair.
- Wear a shoe size of US 10.
- She is also a fitness freak.
Adriana Lima Wiki / Bio
|Biography / Wiki|
|Real name||Adriana Lima|
|Then||June 12, 1981|
|Age||41 years old (from 2023)|
|Known for||Victoria’s Secret Angel|
|Birthplace||Salvador, Bahia, Brazil|
|Height / High||Standing: 5 feet 10 inches|
|Bra cup size||32 B flat|
|Hair colour||dark brown|
|Shoe size||10 (USA)|
|Parents||Priest: Nelson Torres
Mother: Maria das Graças Lima
|Previous meetings?||1. Lenny Kravitz
2. Marko Jaric
|Boyfriend / Dating||Single|
|Husband / Spouse||Marko Jaric (Serbian NBA player)|
Daughter: (2) Valentina Lima Jaric,
Siena Lima Jarić
|Favorite cuisine||Italian cuisine|
|Hobby||To dance, to govern|
|Link to social media|
Adriana Lima Spouse and relationship
- As of 2020, Adriana Lima is single and enjoying life to the fullest.
- According to her previous dating history, she was in a relationship with an American singer named Lenny Kravitz from 2001 to 2003.
- They moved in together and got engaged.
- In fact, she also appeared in the music video for Kravitz’s 2002 single, Yesterday Is Gone (My Dear Kay).
- Later, the couple ended their relationship.
- After this, Adriana met Marko in 2006 at a party and got engaged two years later, getting married on Valentine’s Day 2009 in a private civil ceremony in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- Lima dated her boyfriend Emir Uya after a year and a half of dating in January.
- Then, Lima married Serbian NBA player ‘Marko Jarić’ on Valentine’s Day in Jackson Hole, Wyoming in 2009.
- According to information, she applied for Serbian citizenship in May 2009 but was rejected.
- After 5 years of marriage, she announced the separation from her husband Marko Jarić.
- In March 2016, the divorce was finalized.
- She is the mother of two daughters Valentina Lima Jarić and Sienna Lima Jarić.
Adriana Lima net worth 2020
- As of 2020, Adriana Lima’s net worth is estimated to be around $ 15 million US dollars.
- Her main source of income is her modeling career.
- She also earns a decent amount of money from her brand promotions and advertisements.
- Lima attended her first Angel show in 1999 and is valued at $ 75 million, according to the Daily Mail.
|Net value||About $ 15 million USD
(As of 2020)
|Approvals||About $ 75 million|
The facts of Adriana Lima
- Adriana Lima was born on June 12, 1981, in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil.
- She has Brazilian nationality.
- Mother’s name is Maria das Graças Lima and father’s name is Nelson Torres.
- As for her education, she is a graduate.
- She won many beauty pageants during her school days.
- Her mother was a single mother.
- Her mother is very supportive and caring.
- She received offers after submitting her photos for a modeling contest.
- At the age of 15, she finished first in Ford’s Supermodel Brazil.
- In 1986, she also participated in Ford Supermodels of the World.
- In September 2017, she was executive producer and host of American Beauty Stars.
- For the famous game called ‘Super Bowl XLII’, it did an ad and became the most viewed ad by viewers.
- Over 10.3 views were received for the game announcement.
- In 2009 she is the face of the Italian telephone company Telecom Italia Mobile.
- She made a short film of the BMW series The Hire directed by Wong-Kar-Wai.
- She has also appeared on TV shows such as The Crazy Ones and The Follow.
- Adriana signed by The Society Management modeling agency of the United States.
- She is currently the ambassador of the Barcelona-based clothing brand Desigual and of the Italian brand Sportmax.
- She appeared in Marie Claire Brazil as the first cover of a 1998 magazine.
- In fact, Marco’s wife walked to designers like Liverpool Fashion, Ralph Lauren, Richard Tyler, and Betsey Johnson.
- She joined Maybelline to build her portfolio and continued to work as a spokesperson.
- She has worked for various renowned brands such as Emporio Armani, Donna Karan, Bebe, Keds, and Marc Jacobs.
- She is also a fitness freak and follows a ketogenic diet.
- Her hobbies include shadow boxing, rope jumping, and watercolor canvas painting.
- She is secretly obsessed with frozen grapes and Brazilian soap operas.
- She is also good friends with Elsa Hosk (model), who is also one of Victoria’s Secret’s famous angels.
- Lima was named Victoria’s Secret’s Most Precious Angel according to analyst firm D’Marie in January 2017.
- She belongs to the Afro-Brazilian descent.
- She speaks Portuguese, English, Italian, and Spanish very well.
- Her first magazine cover was Marie Claire Brazil in September 1998.
- In 2011, Lima signed an agreement as a spokesperson for Votsu’s Megacity, a Brazilian social gaming company, to appear in their commercials.
- In 2019, Lima was the face of the Miu Miu cruise campaign of Chopard’s Spring / Summer campaign.
- Lima was featured in Forbes’ 2005 edition of the world’s highest paid celebrities under 25.
- She trains twice a day.
- She was chosen as a Fashion Icon honoree at the Daily Front Row Awards in March 2019.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings