Jessica started her modeling career in 2015 when she got the cover of INKED Magazine. She has since continued to grace the covers of all major tattoo-related publications. Discovered by her Instagram and YouTube channel of hers where she regularly posts comedy and lifestyle videos of her at her choice, not taking herself too seriously has paid off for her. Recognized for her clumsy personality, she has gained a lot of exposure and has brands eager to work with her. Jessica also writes a column in every issue of INKED Magazine called Wilde About Sex So, of course, she was the first to think when INKED Magazine launched their cover girl contest of which she is now the face and host. Growing up in a small town in Canada didn’t stop Jessica from aspiring to her goals.
Jessica Wilde Height, weight, and age
- As of 2022, Jessica Wilde’s age is 34.
- She stands 5 feet 4 inches tall.
- Once she has become overweight at 81 kg or 180 lbs.
- But now, Jessica is healthy and fit and weighs around 56kg or 120lbs.
- She has a bold personality which makes her personality very uplifting and sparkling.
Jessica Wilde’s body measurements
- Jessica Wilde’s body measurements are 34-24-39.
- Wear a size 32 B bra cup.
- She is a very hot, curvy, and seductive figure.
- She has several tattoos all over her body and is very popular for tattoos.
- Jessica has blue eyes and dark brown hair.
- Her ethnicity is White Canadian.
Jessica Wilde Wiki / Biography
|Birth name||Jessica Wilde|
|Nickname / Stage name||Jess|
|Date of birth||September 2, 1988|
|Age||34 years (from 2022)|
|Profession||Model, presenter, writer, and tattooist|
|Famous for||1. Tattoos|
2. Inked magazine cover girl
|Dispute||N / A|
|Place of birth/hometown||Canada|
|Height / High||In centimeters – 162 cm|
In meters – 1.62 m
In feet inches – 5’4 ‘
|Weight||In kilograms – 56 kg|
In pounds – 120 lbs
|Hip size||39 inches|
|Bra size||32 B|
|Shoe size||7 (USA)|
|Cut it||9 (USA)|
|body size||Curvy, slim, and fit|
|Hair color||dark brown|
|Husband / Spouse||None|
|College / University||Unknown|
|Favorite actor||Jack Nicholson|
|Favorite actress||Emily Blunt|
|Favorite vacation destination||You love me|
|Favorite food||Continental food|
|Favorite color||Red and black|
|Hobby||Watching movies, hanging out with friends/family, hitting the|
gym and reading
|Net assets||$ 100,000 USD (since 2020)|
|Salary / Sponsorship|
|Link to social media||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Tumblr|
|Business Email ID||jessicawildeinfo @|
|Girl with inked magazine cover|
Jessica Wilde Spouse, boyfriend, and business
- Starting with Jessica Wilde’s relationship and boyfriend status, she is divorced.
- Jessica got married at the age of 19 but divorced at the age of 21.
- She also has a daughter named ‘Lzzy’.
- Jessica doesn’t try to hide her personal life from her fans and is very open when it comes to her weight issues, divorce, and her daughter Izzy.
Jessica Wilde career
- Jessica decided to turn her life around and start a career after the divorce.
- She is very active on her social media and very open with her fans.
- She has more than 80,000 likes on Facebook and, although she mainly posts her modeling photos on Instagram, Jessica also shares moments from her private life, such as a trip to Italy, and photos of Izzy and herself.
- She is an animal lover and has a dog named Sophie.
- She also runs her own YouTube channel and the name of her YouTube channel is ‘Real talk with Jess’ is a collection of videos in which She shares her personal life stories, and daily life tutorials, such as her search for her biological father, becoming homeless at the age of 16, how she feels now that she is 34 and many other things.
Jessica Wilde Early years, family, and education
- Jessica Wilde was born in Canada on September 2, 1988.
- She grew up in a small town.
- At an early age, she started her career and decided to tattoo a wandering butterfly stamp.
- She was bullied as a child, due to her weight problems, which made her feel insecure.
- She started modeling in 2015 when she got the cover of INKED Magazine.
Jessica Wilde’s net worth
- Starting with Jessica Wilde’s net worth is estimated to be around $ 100,000.
- Earn a huge amount of money by modeling, writing, and hosting as well.
- She also earns a decent amount of money from her advertisers and sponsors.
The facts of Jessica Wilde
- Jessica even shared a video in which she overcomes her fear of heights and the stress and anxiety caused by social media.
- Jessica also shared videos explaining why she underwent breast reduction surgery and has Botox on her neck.
- She is an animal lover and has posted photos of her dog named Sophie on Instagram.
- Jessica has been praised as a positive and new current in the tattoo world.
- Her goal is to make tattoos more accepted and she is working to break the stigma that many people have on them.
- Her Instagram channel now has over 850,000 followers, while Her YouTube channel has around 65,000 subscribers.
- On YouTube, Jessica shares face tattooing videos, which is her most viewed video, as well as videos on fitness and nutrition, makeup and beauty, cooking, question and answer section, and many more.
- When commenting on her weight loss, Jessica said it wasn’t an easy journey, but she was tired of feeling trapped in her own body. Her weight loss was followed by the loss of friends, however, Jessica has no remorse and encourages people to be kind to themselves and to leave the ‘I’ll be happy when’ mentality as this kept her trapped in her life.
- She has also stated on numerous occasions that she feels more beautiful with tattoos and that they represent a form of self-expression.
- Her life is often simple and free of unnecessary controversy.
- She has appeared in numerous tattoo magazines such as Tattoo Life, Tattoo Energy, Tattoo Society, etc.
- Jessica Wilde’s Tumblr is full of explosive content that will make you think: Wow, this lady is a genius!
- Jessica is Canadian by birthday and is White / Caucasian.
- Jessica has more than five years of experience behind her.
- Her alluring tattoos covering part of her body have earned her the nickname ‘TatGoddess’.