Genevieve Gallen is a famous and famous former American Playboy model, fashion designer, and certified instructor of Iyengar Yoga. She is a former American Playboy model, Iyengar yoga, and Fashion Designer. She is best known for being the ex-wife of late Hollywood actor, comedian, and stuntman Verne Troyer. Genevieve Gallen and Verne Troyer got married in a wedding ceremony held on January 22, 2004, after two years of relationship. Genevieve Gallen achieved great popularity at the end of Verne Troyer after her marriage. Verne Troyer was very popular due to his height of 2 feet 8 inches in length. However, Genevieve filed for divorce the next day – some reports show that it was Verna, through her attorney, that the marriage was just a publicity stunt.
Genevieve Gallen Age, height, weight, and body measurements
- As of 2022, Genevieve Gallen is 50 years old.
- She stands 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- She weighs approximately 60 kg or 132 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-28-37 inches.
- Wear a size 32 B bra cup.
- She has dark brown eyes and blonde hair.
- She is also a fitness freak.
- She enjoys yoga, hiking, and cardio.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 UK.
Genevieve Gallen Wiki/Biography
|Real name||Genevieve Gallen|
|Nickname / Stage name||Genevieve|
|Birthday||December 20, 1972|
|Age||50 years (from 2022)|
|Place of birth/hometown||Detroit, Michigan, USA|
|Current residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Height / High||In centimeters – 170 cm|
In meters – 1.70 m
In feet – 5’7 ‘
|Weight||In kilograms – 60 kg|
In pounds – 132 lbs
|Body measurements||34-28-37 inches|
|Hip size||37 inches|
|Bra size||32 B|
|Shoe size||6 (United Kingdom)|
|body size||Slim & Fit &|
|eyes color||dark brown|
|tattoos||N / A|
|Husband / Spouse||Verne Troyer (ex-husband)|
|School||Canteen school of geniuses|
|College / University||Faculty of Creative Studies of Art and Design|
|Favorite actor||Will Smith|
|Favorite actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favorite food||Italian food|
|Hobby||Yoga, hiking, and cardio|
|Net value||Approximately $ 500,000 USD (as of 2020)|
|Link ai social media|
Genevieve Gallen Husband
- As of 2022, he is currently single and currently living in Los Angeles, California.
- Genevieve Gallen and Verne Troyer got married in a wedding ceremony held on January 22, 2004, after two years of relationship.
- Genevieve Gallen achieved great popularity in the late Verne Troyer after her marriage. Verne Troyer was very popular due to his height of 2 feet 8 inches in length.
- However, Genevieve filed for divorce the next day – some reports show that it was Verna, through her attorney, that the marriage was just a publicity stunt. According to reports, she is currently single and currently living in Los Angeles, California.
Genevieve Gallen Bio, family, and education
- Gallen was born on December 20, 1972, in Detroit, Michigan to American parents.
- Her family’s information about Her father, mother, and siblings are not in the public domain.
- She showed an interest in music, so she spent some time studying classical piano and jazz.
- As for her education, she completed high school at the Mensa genius school.
- Additionally, she graduated in Graphic Design / Illustration Fashion from the Center for Creative Studies College of Art and Design.
- She also studied Iyengar Yoga, pranayama, anatomy, and physiology at the Iyengar Yoga Institute in San Francisco.
The net worth of Genevieve Gallen
- As of 2022, official sources have speculated that Genevieve Gallen’s current assets are currently more than $500,000, which is mostly frozen as a freelance model and as a Playboy model throughout her successful career.
- Her main source of income is her modeling career.
Facts about Genevieve Gallen
- She became more popular with the public with a famous comedian and stuntman Verne Troyer.
- She left her modeling career and currently works as a stylist and yoga instructor.
- Before her professional career, she worked as a freelance model and also a secretary at Active Real Estate.
- Also, she got several minor jobs as a waitress and so on.
- She filed for divorce for the extreme behavior of Troyer’s sex addiction and alcoholic habit.
- Furthermore, she further claims that her husband allegedly abused her physically and even hit her with a bottle of vodka.
- Their divorce was granted in the same year as their marriage.
- Additionally, her husband claimed that she got married for her financial gain as there was no plan to get married at the time.
- She is currently single and there are no reports of romantic involvement with anyone.