Virat Kohli is a world-famous personality who needs no introduction. There are very few words for his biography. Such people are successful very quickly in the world, who get full support from their parents. Such is the story of Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli. One of the best performers in world cricket today, Virat is also currently the captain of the Indian national cricket team. is an Indian cricketer. A right-handed top-order batsman, Kohli is regarded as one of the best batsmen in the world
Biography, Biography of Virat Kohli | Virat Kohli Information and Biography in Hindi
Virat Kohli Wiki
|Virat Kohli Biography|
|Full Name:||Virat Kohli|
|by profession:||Cricketer (Captain of an Indian cricket team)|
|Height in Centimeters:||In Meter: 1.75
Meter In Inch : – 5′ 9′
|Kilogram:||Weight (approx) – 72 kg
in lbs – 165 lbs – 159 lbs
|Body Measurements (Approx.):||– – Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 30 Inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
|International Debut||ODI: – Test
against Sri Lanka at Dambulla on 18 August 2008 – T20I against West Indies at Kingston on 20 June 2011 – – 12 June 2010 against Zimbabwe at Harare
|jersey number:||#228 (Domestic)
|Home / State Teams:||Delhi, India Red, Royal Challengers Bangalore|
|Coach / Mentor:||Raj Kumar Sharma|
|date of birth:||5 November 1988|
|Hometown:||DLF City Phase-1, Block-C, Gurugram|
|School:||Vishal Bharti Public School|
|educational qualification||: 12th grade|
|Caste||: Punjabi Khatri|
|Conflict||In 2011, on his first tour of Australia, Kohli showed his middle finger to the Sydney crowd who abused him when he was fielding at the boundary line during the second Test.
• In 2013, during a match between Royal Challengers Bangalore, and Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL 6, Kohli and Gautam Gambhir had an ugly spat. After exiting, Kohli, instead of walking back, made some remarks, which angered Gambhir, after which the two started abusing each other until Rajat Bhatia intervened.
• Before the 2015 World Cup in Australia, the BCCI prohibited Indian players from living with their wives, or girlfriends, during the World Cup. But according to reports, Kohli was staying in the same hotel where his girlfriend Anushka Sharma was staying.
• In 2016, Kohli abused a journalist after a practice session during the T20 World Cup, because Kohli thought that particular journalist had written an article about actress Anushka Sharma on a national daily. But, Kohli later came to know that it was the wrong journalist, after which he immediately apologized.
• Although Anil Kumble was named as the coach of the Indian cricket team in June 2016, as of early 2017, there were several reports indicating differences between Anil and Virat Kohli. However, before the Champions Trophy 2017, when the BCCI published an advertisement for the coach position of the men’s Indian cricket team, Anil was deeply moved. And he decided to step back from his coaching on 21 June 2017. , Anil resigned from his position as the coach of the Indian cricket team.
|favorite cricket ground||: Adelaide Oval, Adelaide, Australia|
|Favorite Cricket Commentator||: Harsha Bhogle|
|favorite meal||: Salmon, Sushi, Lamb Chops|
|Favorite Actor||: Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr.|
|favorite actresses||: Penelope Cruz, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif|
|favorite movie||: Bollywood: Seema, Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar, Ishq, 3 Idiots
Hollywood: Rocky 4, Iron Man, Southpaw
|Favorite TV Shows:||American: Homeland, Narcos, Breaking Bad|
|favorite musician||: Asrar, Eminem|
|favorite car||: Aston Martin|
|favorite book||Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda|
Virat was born in a Punjabi family based in Delhi. His father Prem Kohli was a criminal lawyer and his mother Saroj is a homemaker. Virat has two elder siblings, a brother – Vikash and a sister – Bhavna.
When Virat was three years old, Virat started taking interest in cricket. Virat’s father recognized his talent and also used to encourage Virat. He took Kohli to the West Delhi Cricket Academy when he was just nine years old. Rajkumar Sharma was their first coach there and knew from the very beginning that this boy could become a good player.
Along with cricket, Virat Kohli was also an excellent student in their studies. To fulfill Virat’s dreams, his father gave him full support. Unfortunately, his father could not witness his great achievements. When Kohli was just 19 years old, his father passed away due to a stroke. Nevertheless, Kohli showed his skills on the field the next day and played a vital role for his team in the Ranji tournament.
Virat Kohli Inspirations
Great Sir Vivian Richards himself said that Kohli reminds him of himself. Virat Kohli has always considered Sachin Tendulkar as his inspiration. He says on his website www. Virat Kohli. club, “Sachin (Tendulkar) was my inspiration. Seeing his brilliant batting in Sharjah, I was inspired to do something similar for India. I used to dream of doing something for the country, the way Sachin used to make us win games,” he said.
Virat Kohli Wife
Virat started dating Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma in 2013. The pair met while shooting for an advertisement for a shampoo brand, which both were endorsing. Their relationship garnered a lot of media attention. Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma got married at a fictional location in Florence, Italy.
Known to be an aggressive batsman, Kohli has always focused on his technique. This is the reason that his unwavering consistency and hard work have played an important role in his cricket career.
Virat Kohli in Indian Premier League (IPL)
Virat Kohli has been a part of the team Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) since the first edition of the league. Recently, Kohli was signed for $30,000. He became the captain of the team in 2013. One of the best teams in the league, Gayle has big names like AB de Villiers. Despite having so much talent and so much mastery, of course, the Kohli team has not got the success it deserves. However, it has consistently remained one of the most popular teams in the league.
Facts about Virat Kohli
- Virat Kohli’s favorite adventure sport is rafting.
- Virat follows tennis and football diligently. He is a big fan of Roger Federer.
- His favorite actor is Aamir Khan.
- Virat is known as the most stylish batsman on the team. This factor has misled his fame, especially among the youth.
- Virat’s tattoos have also become quite popular. He has a Scorpio zodiac tattoo on his upper right hand. He also has a Japanese samurai warrior with a raised sword.
- Virat Kohli is a bit superstitious. He has been wearing a Kada (bracelet) since 2012 for good luck. His charity, Virat Kohli
- Through the foundation, he supports the education and healthcare of underprivileged children.
Virat Kohli net worth
Virat Kohli’s image as a stylish youth icon has garnered him many endorsements. Bunty Sachdev of Cornerstone Sport & Entertainment manages Kohli’s deals. Kohli’s brand endorsements had crossed the ₹100 crore mark in 2013 itself. Some of these major brands are MRF, Puma, Audi, Manyavar, etc.
Virat Kohli is also one of the highest-paid cricketers in the world. His annual income is around US$ 24 million which comes from central contracts of BCCI, IPL franchise Royal Challengers Bangalore, and brand endorsements. Virat Kohli net worth is around US$ 80 million (INR 591 crore)
Virat Kohli is the co-owner of club FC Goa in the Indian Super League. He has also invested in ventures in Pro Wrestling such as the International Premier Tennis League franchise UAE Royals and the Bengaluru Yodas franchise. In 2014, Kohli launched a fashion clothing brand WROGN with Anjana Reddy’s Universal Sportsboy. He has also invested in several fitness ventures.
Virat Kohli Awards and Recognitions
Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy (ICC Cricketer of the Year): 2017
ICC ODI Player of the Year: 2012, 2017
ICC Test Team of the Year: 2017 (Captain)
Padma Shri: 2017
ICC ODI Team of the Year: 2012, 2014, 2016 (Captain) ), 2017 (Captain)
Arjuna Award: 2013
Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna: 2018
Virat Kohli’s Records
- Fastest century
- Fastest century by an Indian cricketer in ODI (52 balls)
- Fastest Indian to reach 1000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, 9000 and 10,000 runs in ODIs
- Fastest Indian and second fastest in the world, with 10, 15, 20, and 25 centuries in ODIs
- Only batsman in history to average more than 50 in Tests, ODIs, and T20Is together
- Fastest in the world to reach 30 and 35 centuries in ODIs
- Second fastest in the world to reach 1,000 runs in T20Is
- First Indian cricketer to score three consecutive centuries in ODIs
- Fastest in the world to reach 15,000 international runs
- Fastest batsman to score 17,000 runs in international cricket (363 innings)
- Most runs in a calendar year/series
- Most ODI runs by an Indian cricketer in a calendar year – 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Highest combined international runs in a year by an Indian cricketer – 2818 international runs in 2017
- The second-highest century by an Indian
- Most Test runs in 2018 by any cricketer
- Most ODI runs by any cricketer in 2018
Right now many more records are yet to be broken by Virat Kohli and many more records are yet to be made. We hope he continues to lead the team to greater glory. One thing is for sure, his name will be featured in the cricket history books as one of the best batsmen of our times.
5 Unknown facts about #KingKohli
Kohli is known for his cheeky play. The reason for this could be that former Delhi coach Ajit Choudhary gave the name ‘Cheeku’ to him after joining the Delhi Ranji team.
2. ‘Best Dressed Dress
In 2012, Virat Kohli was included in the top 10 best dressed international men. Big names like former US President Barack Obama were also included in this list.
3. ‘Richest Cricketer’
Forbes magazine named Kohli the richest cricketer in 2019. Apart from this, he was also named as the second richest personality of India.
Virat Kohli is a fine cook when he is not frying the bowlers on the pitch. Virat Kohli is a fine cook when he is not frying the bowlers on the pitch. Then he likes to make his favorite recipes like Mutton Biryani and Kheer.
The entire nation is a fan of Virat Kohli, while the captain is a die-hard fan of man’s most loyal friend- the dog. Kohli owns a beagle named Bruno who appears on Instagram with some beautiful clicks. He also supports an animal shelter named Charlize Animal Rescue Center (CARE) in Bengaluru. Kohli is believed to have 15 dogs there.
Virat Kohli House
The captain of India’s cricket team, the talented Virat Kohli, is the owner of one of the luxurious houses in India. Kohli bought this lavish house in 2016 for a whopping sum of 34 crores. Virat’s new home is in C-Wing on the 35th floor of Omkar th 1973, a 4.5-acre project in Worli, Mumbai. Meera Bagh, Paschim Vihar, Delhi Metro Green Line (earlier lived) 5th floor of Omkar ‘1973’ in DLF City, Phase-1, Block-C, Gurgaon Worli, Mumbai, India First Vihar near Vihar Posh locality Mira Bagh lived in
Virat Kohli Centuries
Virat Kohli is an Indian cricketer and the captain of the men’s national team as of June 2019. A right-handed top-order batsman, he has scored 66 centuries in international cricket – 25 in Test cricket and 41 in One Day Internationals. ODI) – of March 2019, the third-highest, behind Sachin Tendulkar (100) and Ricky Ponting (71).
Recently, Virat Kohli was seen in Breakfast with Champions, hosted by Gaurav Kapoor, and talked in detail about his diet plan. Here is the diet plan of Virat Kohli :
Virat Kohli’s breakfast
In the morning is an omelet (3 white eggs and 1 whole egg), spinach, black pepper, and paneer. Prefers grilled bacon or smoked salmon.
Fruits: Watermelon and papaya
Virat also eats paneer for some good fat. He takes nut butter and gluten-free bread for net sessions. He consumes 3-4 cups of green tea with lemon.
Virat Kohli’s Lunch
Virat takes grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, green vegetables, spinach, and as per the requirements, prefers to have red meat in his lunch.
Virat Kohli’s Dinner
For the last meal of the day, Virat himself prefers to eat seafood which is either boiled or grilled.