Sophie Belinda Jonas is an English actress. She rose to fame when she played the role of Sansa Stark, a young noblewoman, in the HBO fantasy drama series Game of Thrones (2011). In 2019, she earned worldwide recognition and an Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series. In 2013, Turner appeared in the television movie ‘The Thirteenth Tale’ and made her film debut in ‘Another Me’. She also played a young Jean Gray / Phoenix in the X-Men film series. She has been in an open relationship with Joe Jonas since 2016 and got engaged to her in October 2017. They got married on May 1, 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada. They celebrated their second wedding in Paris, France on June 29, 2019.
Sophie Turner Height and weight
How tall is Sophie Turner? Gorgeous and graceful model Sophie Turner stands 5 feet 9 inches tall. It weighs approximately 60 kg or 132 lbs. She has blue eyes and naturally blond hair.
Sophie Turner Body measurements
Sophie Turner’s Body Measurements: Her body measurements are 34-26-35. She wears a bra size of 32 B. She has a well-shaped body. Her shoe size is 8 (US) and her dress size is 4 (US).
Sophie Turner Age
How old is Sophie Turner? Her birthday falls on February 21, 1996. She is currently 26 years old. She has British nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Pisces. She was born in Northampton, England.
Sophie Turner Wiki
|Birth name||Sophie Belinda Turner|
|Nickname / Stage name||Sofia|
|Date of birth||February 21, 1996|
|Famous for||Her role as Sansa Stark
on HBO’s Game of Thrones
|Birth place||Chesterton, Warwickshire, England|
|Current residence||London, England|
|Height / High||In centimeters – 175 cm
In meters – 1.75 m
In feet inches – 5’9 ‘
|Weight||In kilograms – 60 kg
In pounds – 132 lbs
|Hip size||34 inches|
|Bra cup size||34 B flat|
|Shoe size||8 (USA)|
|body size||Curvy, slim and fit|
|tattoos||N / A|
|Parents||Father: Andrew Turner
Mother: Sally Turner
|brothers||Brother: Will Turner
Sister: James Turner
|Marital status||Married (2019)|
|Previous meetings||1. Thomas Manna
2. Tye Sheridan
|Husband / Spouse||Joe jonas|
|children / baby||Daughter: Willa|
|School||1. The King’s
Girls’ High School 2. Warwick Preparation School
|College / University||Unknown|
|Favourite actor||Jack Nicholson|
|Favorite actress||Emily Blunt|
|Favorite vacation destination||You love me|
|Favorite food||Continental food|
|Favorite color||Red and black|
|Hobby||Reading, shopping and traveling|
|Net assets||$ 19 million dollars|
|Salary / Sponsorship
|Links to social media accounts||Instagram , Facebook , Twitter|
|Debut||Game of Thrones as
Sansa Stark since 2011
Sophie Turner Husband and children
Who is Sophie Turner’s husband? She is married to her boyfriend Joe Jonas, an American singer and actor. In November 2016, the duo began dating. She was the former member of a band called the Jonas Brothers along with her brother Kevin and Nick Jonas. In October 2017, Sophie and Joe got engaged and married on May 1, 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada. They later got married in an elaborate wedding ceremony in June, in the presence of family and close friends. Sophie and Joe Jonas spent their honeymoon in the Maldives.
According to her previous dating history, the beautiful actress was rumored to be dating Thomas Mann and Tye Sheridan. But she never confirmed anything about her past dating history. Additionally, Sophie and her husband Joe are also blessed with a baby girl. In July 2020 they welcomed a daughter named Willa.
What is Sophie Turner famous for?
Sophie Turner is best known for her role in the all-time hit HBO television series ‘Game of Thrones’ as Sansa Stark. She is a British actress and model. She is also famous for her role in a television series ‘The Thirteen Tale’ as ‘Young Adeline March’.
Sophie Turner Biography, family and early childhood
Sophie’s birth name is Sophie Belinda Turner was born in England on February 21, 1996. Her father’s name is Andrew, who works for a pallet distribution company and her mother’s name is Sally, a kindergarten teacher. As for her education, she attended Warwick Prep School until the age of 11 and later attended the independent The King’s High School for Girl. She has two older brothers. Her twin died before birth. She grew up in a large Edwardian house near Leamington Spa. Until the age of 16, Turner had a tutor on the set of Game of Thrones. She earned five GCSE A and four B grades, included in Drama.
Sophie Turner Career
Sophie Turner’s Career Timeline: In August 2009, Turner was cast in the role of Sansa Stark, a young noblewoman, in the HBO fantasy drama series Game of Thrones. Sansa is Turner’s first television role. She was nominated for the Young Artist Award for Outstanding Performance in a TV Series – Young Supporting Actress for her portrayal of Sansa, alongside her on-screen sister, Maisie Williams, in 2012. She had her first film role as a character lead in the independent thriller film Another Me, in 2013. She narrated Cassandra Clare’s audiobook City of Heavenly Fire, in 2014. She hosted the web video Powershift in collaboration with the Huffington Post, in 2016. She announced that she became patron by Women for Women, an organization that supports war survivors, in 2017. She shot the independent film Heavy in Toronto, Canada in 2018. Turner reprised the role of Jean Gray in the X-Men film Dark Phoenix, which takes place in 1992 and follows the events of the Apocalypse. The film was released in June 2019. Turner was cast in the upcoming thriller, Survive, in September 2019.
Sophie Turner’s net worth
What is Sophie Turner’s net worth? Starting with Sophie’s net worth, it is estimated to be around $ 19 million. Her main source of income is her acting career. It also supports different brands and products and earns a decent amount of money from them as well.
Facts about Sophie Turner
- She was cast in the comedy film Barely Lethal (2015), alongside American actress Hailee Steinfeld, in 2013.
- Turner also narrated the audiobook version of Lev Grossman’s short story The Girl in the Mirror, which was included in the short story anthology Dangerous Women, and was edited by George RR Martin.
- Sophie Turner made her professional actress debut in 2011 as Sansa Stark on the HBO fantasy television series Game of Thrones.
- Turner had a tutor on the Game of Thrones set.
- She is a huge Jack Nicholson fan. One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (1975) is her favorite film in her filmography.
- She is very prepared at the Playbox Theater.
- She had a twin who died before birth, so she is always drawn to twin / double stories like The Thirteenth Tale (2013) and Another Me.
- She is close friends with co-star Barely Lethal (2015) Hailee Steinfeld.
- She modeled for Karen Millen’s Fall 2014 campaign.
- He adopted Zunni, the Northern Inuit dog who played Sansa Stark’s terrible wolf, Lady, in Game of Thrones.
- Turner revealed that she suffered from depression over fan criticism of her role in Game of Thrones (2011) and even considered suicide, in April 2019.
- She changed her surname from Turner to Jonas after marrying Joe Jonas.
- Joe slipped into Turner’s Instagram direct messages following suggestions from mutual friends.
- After nearly a year of dating, she took the next step, proposing himself to Turner.
- He completed filming Jouri Smit Heavy’s revenge thriller opposite Daniel Zovatto.
- She has also appeared on the cover of various magazines.
- She is very close to her family.
- Sophie Turner is known for playing the role of Sansa Stark in the popular TV series Game Of Thrones.
- She was last seen in the X Men: Dark Phoenix movie.
- Joe Jonas is part of the famous Jonas Brothers band – the other two members are her brothers Nick and Kevin Jonas.