Skai Jackson (born April 8, 2002) is a well-known and sensational American actress, YouTuber and author, who was included on Time’s Most Influential Teenagers list in 2016. She began acting at age 5, making her feature film debut Liberty Kid in 2007. Subsequently, she rose to international fame for her portrayal of Zuri Ross on the Disney Channel series Jessie from 2011 to 2015 and the sequel, Bunk’d from 2015 to 2018. She also voiced Glory Grant in the Marvel Rising series and voiced Summer in the animated series DreamWorks Dragons: Rescue Riders from 2019 to 2020. In 2019, Jackson released her debut novel, Reach for the Skai: How to Inspire, Empower, and Clapback. Other than that, she has an immense following of fans on her social media platforms.
Skai Jackson Age, height, weight, and body measurements
As of 2020, Skai Jackson’s age is 20. She stands 5 feet 4 inches tall. She weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 30-24-34 inches. She has dark brown eyes and black hair. She is also a fitness freak. Wears a UK shoe size of 6.
Skai Jackson Relationship
According to her relationship status, an actor named Cameron Boyce, who was one of her best friends, passed away in July 2019. She did many shows with him and Boyce always treated her like his younger sister. When Skai learned of Cameron’s death she became numb and fell into tears. In an Instagram post, she shared all of this after Boyce’s death.
Skai Jackson Early years and education
Jackson was born on April 8, 2002, in New York City. Her family information is unknown. She began her career as a child model by appearing in numerous national commercials, including for Band-Aid, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, and Old Navy bandages. She has American nationality. She belongs to the white ethnic group. As for her education, she is pursuing her higher education and is currently very focused on her career. She is also well educated.
Skai Jackson Career
As with her career, in 2005 Jackson made her acting debut at the age of five and appeared in the film called Liberty Kid as a child. She made her television debut and appeared in an episode of the TV series Team Umizoomi, in 2010. Due to her minor role, she did not get so much light and popularity.
She has also appeared in several low-level films early on in her career, including Rescue Me, The Rebound, Royal Pains, and Boardwalk Empire. She starred in a hit TV series Bubble Guppies as Little Fish in 2011. She starred in a total of 39 episodes until 2012. This was a solid foundation for her to start a professional career in the acting field.
In 2015, she appeared on the TV series Bunk’d as Zuri Ross for which she was nominated for the Shorty Award for Best Actress in 2016. Some of her films include KC Undercover (2015), My Dad’s a Soccer Mom (2015), Jessie’s Aloha Holidays with Parker and Joey (2014), etc. Then, she stayed out of film and television for three years, until 2018 when she returned to voice acting with a guest appearance on Marvel Rising, Initiation, as Glory Grant. She reprised this role in 2019 with Marvel Rising: Chasing Ghosts and Marvel Rising: Battle of the Bands. She was chosen for the Panini music video, a song by Lil Nas X, in 2019. The video gained worldwide popularity and spawned a variety of memes as her character was unable to escape the rapper.
Skai Jackson Net Worth
As of 2021, Skai Jackson’s net worth is estimated to be around $ 2.5 million US dollars. Her main source of income is her inmate world. She is also paid for by her advertisers and sponsors. She also earns a decent amount of money from her youtube channel.
Facts about Skai Jackson
- She is in love with fashion and would like to start her own fashion line or work with a large company in the future.
- She has been practicing ballet since she was three.
- She was cast as a member of the Nickelodeon Bubble Guppies preschool animated series as
- Little Fish in 2009.
- She also has an immense following of fans on her social media platforms.
- Jackson was cast in the Panini music video, a song by Lil Nas X, in 2019.
- She was only nine months old when she first appeared on the small screen.
- In an interview for ‘The Project For Women’, Skai was asked how passionate she was about acting. That’s why she mentioned I’ve always had a passion for acting since I was four.
- Skai had confidence in herself and her abilities, she was always confident and knew that something or the other would work for her.
- She developed a passion for acting and fashion from a very young age and today she has conquered both.
- Her growth was no secret, her fans and everyone else in the world have seen how gracefully she has transformed.
- She is only 14 and has burned out every red carpet event she has ever attended.
- Like many other girls, Sarah Jessica Parker; the actress best known for her role as Carrie Bradshaw in ‘Sex and the City’ inspires her too.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings