Maddie Ziegler is a popular American dancer who rose to prominence as a star performer on the Lifetime reality show ‘Dance Moms’.
She appears in the music videos for Sia Chandelier and Elastic Heart’s songs. In 2017, she portrayed Christina in the film ‘The Book of Henry.’ In addition, The Book of Henry is a 2017 American drama film written and directed by Colin Trevorrow. Naomi Watts, Jaeden Martell, Jacob Tremblay, Sarah Silverman, Lee Pace, Maddie Ziegler, and Dean Norris feature in the movie.
Maddie Ziegler’s Age, Height, and Weight
Maddie Ziegler is 20 years old and 5 feet 4 inches tall. She is originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The Henry Book actress weighs around 55kg (125lbs). She is also a fitness enthusiast.
Maddie Ziegler Relationship
Maddie Ziegler is presently dating her boyfriend, Eddie Benjamin, a soon-to-be-famous musician. He is originally from Sydney, Australia, and has just turned 18 years old. She began a relationship with Eddie Benjamin in 2019. In fact, the paparazzi have often seen Maddie and Eddie holding hands as they walk around Beverly Hills.
Maddie confirms on Instagram with a romantic image of her and Eddie in bed together, they decided to raise the cutest puppy together, and they have many more things to cuddle with one other. Eddie, Maddie’s boyfriend, admits that he was quarantined with her in California.
She previously dated Jack Kelly from 2017 until mid-2018, as well as Stevie Wonder’s son Kailand Morris, whom she met on DWTS Juniors.
Maddie Ziegler’s Family, Siblings, and Educational Background
Ziegler was born in the city of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She has a younger sister named Mackenzie, as well as two half brothers named Ryan and Tyler. Melissa Gisoni is her mother, and Kurt Ziegler is her father. In terms of schooling, she attended Sloan Elementary School until 2013, when she left to pursue her studies at home.
Career of Maddie Ziegler
She was the first dancer to reach the top of the Dance Moms pyramid. In 2017, she launched her own clothing brand, ‘Maddie Style’. In Lifetime’s Dance Moms, she competed against Brooke Hyland. Clean & Clear, Capezio, including their Betsey Johnson collection, Target, Ralph Lauren, Pop-Tarts, and Fabletics are just a few of the businesses Ziegler has posed for or represented. In reality, she has been on a number of magazine covers as well as in fashion editorials. IMG Models also represents her.
In addition to modeling, Ziegler scored her first professional acting gig in 2012, playing the role of Young Deb in an episode of Lifetime’s ‘Drop Dead Diva.’ She voiced Camille in the animated film Ballerina, which was released in the United States in 2017 as Leap!. In 2017, she portrayed Christina in the film ‘The Book of Henry.’
Maddie Zieglerler Net Worth
Her net worth is believed to be $5 million. Her income comes from her work as a dancer, model, and actress.
Maddie Ziegler Facts
- She is eager to demonstrate her dancing abilities in the forthcoming remake of Steven Spielberg’s West Side Story.
- Maddie began dancing at the age of two.
- Participate in the Abby Lee Dance Company.
- In 2012, she performed as an actor in an episode of the television series Drop Dead Diva.
- In 2011, she participated in the CBS Live to Dance dance competition, but the programme was cancelled before it ever aired.
- Maddie competed in Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition in 2013.
- She has also appeared in Sia, Todrick Hall, and Alexx Calise’s music videos.
- She appeared in Sia’s Chandelier music video, which won Best Choreography at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards.
- Maddie was photographed by Glitzy Girl and Purple Pixies.
- Maddie and her sister launched their fashion company, The Maddie & Mackenzie Collection, in October 2014.
- One of the brightest lights in her life is makeup.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings