Meghan, Duchess of Sussex (born August 4, 1981) is a well-known former American actress, philanthropist and member of the British royal family. She began to play small roles in television series and films. She played Rachel Zane in the American legal drama Suits, from 2011 to 2017. She is an outspoken feminist and has addressed issues of gender inequality, and her lifestyle website ‘The Tig’ featured a column describing influential women. She has represented international charities and received accolades for her fashion and style, releasing a clothing line in 2016. On top of that, she has an immense fan following under her social media platforms.
Meghan Markle Age, height, weight and body measurements
- Meghan Markle’s age is 41.
- It stands 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- It weighs approximately 49 kg or 108 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
- Wear a size 32 C bra cup.
- Wear a shoe size of 7 US.
- He has black eyes and dark brown hair.
- It has a sinuous, seductive and warm figure.
- She is also a fitness freak.
- His skin is shiny and luminous.
Meghan Markle Quick Bio
|Biography / Wiki|
|Real name||Rachel Meghan Markle|
|Born||August 4, 1981|
|Age||41 years old|
|Famous for||Duchess of Sussex|
|Birth place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Height / High||Standing – 5’6 ‘|
|Weight||About 49 Kg|
|Bra cup size||32 Su|
|Hair colour||dark brown|
|Shoe size||7 (USA)|
|Parents||Father: Thomas Markle
Mother: Doria Ragland
|Previous meetings?||1. Trevor Engelson
( d . 2011; div. 2013)
2. Cory Vitiello
|Boyfriend / Dating||Single|
|Husband / Spouse||Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex (d. 2018)|
School of Communication
2. High School Heart
|Social media accounts|
|Links to social media accounts||Instagram , Twitter|
Meghan Markle net worth
- Meghan Markle’s net worth is estimated at $ 20 million.
- Her main source of income is her acting career.
- He also earns from sponsorships and sponsors of her brand.
|Net assets||About $ 20 million dollars|
|Income approvals||About $ 2 million – $ 3 million dollars|
Meghan Markle Husband and Dating
- In 2004, Markle began a relationship with actor and producer Trevor Engelson.
- Then, they got married in Ocho Rios, Jamaica on September 10, 2011 and ended a no-fault divorce in August 2013.
- Their relationship with the famous chef and restaurateur, Cory Vitiello.
- Then, after two years of dating, they broke up in 2016.
- Then, in June 2016, Markle began a relationship with Prince Harry, whom she met on a blind date arranged by a mutual friend.
- At the time, she was the fifth in line of succession to the British throne.
- In addition, her grandmother is Elizabeth II, Queen of the United Kingdom and 15 other Commonwealth kingdoms, as well as head of the Commonwealth.
- Then, Markle and Prince Harry appeared together in public for the first time at an official royal engagement at the Invictus Games in Toronto in 2017.
Meghan Markle Husband Prince Harry
- After dating for a long time, Markle’s engagement to Prince Harry was announced on November 27, 2017 by Clarence House and Kensington Palace.
- In preparation for the wedding, the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, baptized Markle and confirmed her in the Church of England on March 6, 2018.
- The private ceremony, performed with water from the Jordan River, took place in the Royal Chapel of St James’s Palace.
- The wedding ceremony took place on May 19th at St George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle.
- Then, after their marriage, the Duke and Duchess originally lived in Nottingham Cottage in London, on the grounds of Kensington Palace.
- Later, the couple moved into the over two centuries old Frogmore Cottage in the Home Park of Windsor Castle.
Meghan Markle Early Life & Education
- Meghan Markle was born on August 4, 1981 in Los Angeles, California.
- She has American and British nationality.
- She belongs to a mixed ethnicity.
- Her mother is called Doria Ragland, she is a former social worker and yoga instructor living in View Park-Windsor Hills, California.
- She was very close to her mother.
- His father is called Thomas Markle Sr., lives in Rosarito, Mexico, and professionally is a retired director of photography and television lighting.
- She also has siblings.
- Her older paternal half-siblings are Samantha Markle and Thomas Markle Jr., from whom she is said to have drifted apart.
- As for her educational qualifications, she studied in private schools, starting at the age of two at the Hollywood Little Red Schoolhouse.
- Subsequently, she attended Immaculate Heart High School, an all-girls private Catholic school in Los Angeles.
- She also studied for a semester in Madrid.
- In 2003, she graduated from Northwestern’s School of Communication, with a dual major in theater and international studies.
Meghan Markle Facts
- She founded the lifestyle website ‘The Tig’ in 2014.
- She brought in experts such as dieticians, makeup artists, and fitness and yoga instructors.
- It has millions of followers under its social media platforms.
- As editor-in-chief of The Tig, Markle has become famous for her fashion sense.
- He supported Hillary Clinton during the 2016 US presidential election.
- In 2018, Time magazine included Markle on its list of the 100 most influential people in the world.
- She loves doing charity works.
- She participated in The Royal Foundation’s first annual forum, in 2018.
- Meghan Markle became a UK princess named after the style of Royal Highness, as well as Duchess of Sussex, Countess of Dumbarton and Baroness Kilkeel.
- The Duchess of Sussex is designated Her Royal Highness,  the first person to hold that title.
- She and her husband have decided not to use the Royal Highness style since early 2020, although they still maintain the style.