Megan Fox (born May 16, 1986) is an American actress and model. She boosted her fame for her debut 2004 teen comedy film entitled ‘Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen’. Subsequently, she became famous for her role in the 2007 blockbuster film, Transformers. It is considered one of the modern female sexual symbols. She has appeared on several magazine covers such as Maxim, Rolling Stone and FHM. FHM voted Fox 2008 as the sexiest woman in the world. Other than that, she has an immense fan following under her social media platforms.
Updated as on 21st December, 2021
Megan Fox Age, height, weight and body measurements
- As of 2022, Megan Fox’s age is 36.
- It stands 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- It weighs approximately 52 kg or 114 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-24-35 inches.
- Wear a size 32 D bra cup.
- She has blue eyes and blond hair.
- It has a sinuous, seductive and warm figure.
- She is also a fitness freak.
- Her skin is shiny and luminous.
- Wear a shoe size of 9 US.
Megan Fox’s husband
- As of 2021, Megan Fox is divorced.
- She recently separated from her husband, Brian Austin Green.
- After ten years of strong bond, the duo decided to separate for personal reasons.
- In 2004, she began dating actor, Brian Austin Green.
- They met on the set of the movie ‘Hope & Faith’.
- She was 18, he was 30.
- In November 2006 they got engaged and then in February 2009 they ended their engagement.
- Subsequently, they got engaged again on June 1, 2010.
- Fox and Green got married on June 24, 2010 in a private ceremony at Maui’s Four Seasons Resort.
- Fox filed for divorce on August 21, 2015, just days after she and Green announced their separation.
- In early 2016, they got back together and were expecting a third child.
- On April 25, 2019, Fox filed for divorce denial in Los Angeles, California.
- In May 2020 it was announced that the two had separated.
- Together, the couple have three children named, Noah Shannon Green born in 2012), Bodhi Ransom Green born in 2014 and Journey River Green born in 2016.
- In addition to this, she is also the stepmother of Green’s son Kassius, who was born in 2002 from a previous relationship.
- According to her previous dating history, she is not known in the public domain.
Megan Fox Quick Bio
|Biography / Wiki|
|Real name||Megan Denise Fox|
|Born||May 16, 1986|
|Age||36 years (from 2022)|
|Known for||Role on the television sitcom Hope & Faith|
|Birth place||Oak Ridge, Tennessee, United States|
|Height / High||Standing – 5’8′|
|Bra cup size||32 D|
|Parents||Father: Franklin Thomas Fox
Mother: Gloria Darlene
|Boyfriend / Dating||N / A|
|Husband / Spouse||Brian Austin Green
(d.2010; separated 2020)
|Children||(3) Son: Noah, Bodhi, Journey River Green|
|Education||1. Kingston Elementary School
2. St. Lucie West Centennial High School
|Net value||About $ 23 million (as of 2022)|
|Link to social media|
Megan Fox Net Worth
- As of 2022, Megan Fox’s net worth is estimated to be around $ 23 million.
- Her main source of income is her acting career.
- Megan Fox rose to prominence after appearing in the 2007 film, Transformers. Transformers grossed $ 709.7 million worldwide, while its sequel grossed $ 835.2 worldwide.
- She also earns a huge amount of money from her brand sponsorships.
- In 2010, she signed with Giorgio Armani as the face of their fashion campaigns.
|Net value||About $ 23 million
(As of 2022)
|Approvals||About $ 500K|
Megan Fox’s career
- As for her career, in 2001, Megan Fox made her acting debut in Holiday in the Sun and appeared as a guest in several television series and films.
- In 2004, she made her film debut in the film ‘Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen’.
- Later, in 2007, she rose to prominence after casting a role in the live-action ‘Mikaela Banes’ film titled ‘Transformers as opposed to Shia LaBeouf’.
- She was nominated for the MTV Movie Award and Teen Choice Awards, for the film.
- In 2009, she appeared in her sequel, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
- Her contract with the team for the second Transformation sequel was terminated following a dispute with film director Michael Bay.
- In 2009, she began filming ‘Jonah Hex’.
- In 2010, she appeared in the music video titled Love the Way You Lie by Eminem with Rihanna.
- In 2012, Fox briefly appeared in Sacha Baron Cohen’s comedy ‘The Dictator’.
- Fox appeared in a Brazilian TV commercial for ‘Brahma beer’ in 2013.
- Later, in 2018, she was confirmed that Fox would star in the Korean War movie ‘The Battle of Jangsari’.
- She starred in the fantasy-mystery film ‘Above the Shadows’ in 2019.
- In 2020, Fox will star in Think Like a Dog alongside ‘Josh Duhame’.
- Fox will soon star in the comedy-drama Big Gold Brick, opposite Oscar Isaac, Andy García, Lucy Hale and Emory Cohen, directed by Brian Petsos.
Megan Fox’s birth, family and education
- Megan Fox was born as Megan Denise Fox on May 16, 1986 in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, United States.
- She has American nationality.
- It belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity.
- Her father is called Franklin Thomas Fox and her mother is called Gloria Darlene.
- Her parents separated when she was three.
- Later, her mother married ‘Tony Tonachio’.
- She also has siblings.
- She has a sister named, Kristi Branim Fox.
- She was raised strictly Pentecostal and also attended Catholic school.
- She began taking dance and theater lessons at a very young age.
- As for her qualification, she attended Kingston Elementary School and St. Lucie West Centennial High School.
Megan Fox Facts
- On May 18, 2020, the news broke during an episode of her podcast With Brian Austin Green, where she opened up emotionally about the breakup with Fox.
- She said during the podcast, neither of us did anything. She has always been honest with me. I’ve always been honest with her. We had a great relationship. I will always love it. And I know that she will always love me and I know that as far as a family is concerned, what we have built is really great and really special.
- She shared that they still intend to take family vacations and vacations as a family and really make it a focal point for the kids. He’s been my best friend for 15 years and I don’t want to lose him.
- The couple share three children together, 7-year-old Noah, 6-year-old Bodhi and 3-year-old Journey.
- Megan loves to drive.
- She is also a sweet tooth.