Ken Dilanian is a well-known American journalist who has increased his fame as a presenter and known for his news coverage in Iraq as a foreign correspondent who has joined the US troops. During that time, it operated independently of war-torn Baghdad. On top of that, he received a lot of ratings and attention for writing about Deaths in the Philadelphia Child Care System. He earned a Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism in 2007. He has won numerous awards for his investigations into government dysfunctions as a Philadelphia-based journalist. He is currently working on the investigation unit as an off-air reporter in NBC news focusing primarily on homeland security and intelligence.
Ken Dilanian patrimonio netto 2020
- As of 2020, Ken Dilanian’s net worth is estimated to be around $ 1.5 million.
- His main source of income is his journalistic career.
Ken Dilanian Spouse
- As of 2020, Ken Dilanian is a married man.
- His wife’s name is not in the public domain.
- According to his previous dating history, it’s not known in the public domain.
Ken Dilanian Age, height, weight and body measurements
- As of 2023, Ken Dilanian’s age is 54.
- He stands 6 feet 1 inch tall.
- He weighs about 70 kg.
- Body measurements are unknown.
- He has a pair of brown eyes and has brown hair color.
- He is also a fitness freak.
- Wear a shoe size of US 10.
Ken Dilanian The facts in a nutshell
|Wiki / Bio|
|Known for||At work in the investigation unit
as an off-air reporter on NBC news
|Birth place||Massachusetts, United States|
|Height / High||Standing – 6’1 ‘|
|Girlfriend / Dating||Unknown|
|Net value||About $ 1.5 million (as of 2020)|
|Link to social media|
Facts about Ken Dilanian
- Journalist and reporter best known for his work as a national security reporter for the Washington-based NBC News Investigative Unit.
- He is also known for his years of working with the Philadelphia Inquirer.
- As for his education, he graduated from Williams College with a degree in political science and history.
- He began his career as a local reporter in Philadelphia as part of the Philadelphia Inquirer before joining the Associated Press, Los Angeles Times, and USA Today teams.
- He is known for winning the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism for a series on the death of children under the supervision of child protection services.
- He was born and raised in Massachusetts.
- He frequently appeared as a guest and commentator on NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt.
- He has an immense following of fans on his social media platforms.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings