Rolf Jacob Sartorius (born October 2, 2002) is an American singer and internet personality who rose to fame via social media by posting comedy videos on Vine and lip-sync videos on TikTok. In 2016, she released her debut single Hoodie, which peaked at 90 on the US Hot 100 chart. Jacob Sartorius was the ninth most sought after musical artist of 2016.
Jacob Sartorius Age, Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
As of 2023, Jacob Sartorius is 19 years old. He stands about 5 feet 8 inches tall. He weighs about 60 kg. His body measurements are 44-32-38 inches. The bicep size is 15 inches. He has a pair of brown eyes and has light brown hair. He is also a fitness freak. Wear a shoe size of US 10.
Jacob Sartorius Relationship
Since 2020 Jacob Sartorius is single and enjoying life to the fullest. He is very passionate about his career. According to his previous dating history, it’s not known in the public domain.
Jacob Sartorius Net Worth
As of 2020, Jacob’s net worth is estimated to be around $ 500K – $ 600K USD. He also earns from his sponsors such as the Instagram account where advertisers pay a certain amount. The average sponsorship fee estimate is between $ 267 and $ 445. He also earns a good amount from his youtube channel. He makes about $ 6.3K – $ 101.2K from his YouTube channel in one year. He also runs his own merchandising line where he sells his own products, such as sweatshirts, t-shirts and everything in between.
Jacob Sartorius Early Life & Education
Sartorius was born on October 2, 2002, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States. He has American nationality. He belongs to the white ethnic group. After his birth, he moved to Virginia because his birth parents were unable to care for him. He was raised in Reston, Virginia by his adoptive parents. At the age of 7, Sartorius began acting in musicals, where he discovered his love of performing. As for his upbringing, he is well educated.
Jacob Sartorius Career
When he was 11, Sartorius uploaded his first video online, at 11. The video went viral and started its social media fame. After regularly posting videos on Vine, Sartorius has become slightly popular on the app. In the same year, Sartorius joined, where his online fame took off. His lip sync videos on the app became very popular and led him to become one of the top stars of the app with over 8 million followers in August 2016. He revealed via Instagram that he had been seeking therapy and taking antidepressant medications since he was 11.
Facts of Jacob Sartorius
- Sartorius signed with T3 Music Group and released his debut single Sweatshirt on May 3, 2016.
- The song peaked at # 90 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and # 81 on the Canadian Hot 100.
- Sartorius first performed the song in Baltimore on May 7 during the Magcon tour, a tour where fans can meet and interact with internet personalities and watch them perform.
- Around that time, Business Insider predicted that Sartorius might be the next Justin Bieber.
- After the tour, Sartorius released two more singles, Hit or Miss and All My Friends. With Hit or Miss debuting at number 72 in the US, it is her highest-rated single to date.
- In 2016, Sartorius embarked on the All My Friends Tour, a solo mini-tour in which he performed in six cities.