Emma Watson is an English actress, model, and activist. She touted stardom for her first professional acting role as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film series. She has millions of followers under her Instagram account. Tune in to Emma Watson’s biography and explore more on Wikipedia, biography, age, height, weight, boyfriend, body measurements, net worth, family, career, and many more facts about her.
Emma Watson Height and weight
How tall is Emma Watson? She stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall or 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and blonde hair. She often wows her fans by sharing her modeling snaps on Instagram, and they seemed eager to express their appreciation for her series of snapshot updates. Her body measurements are 34-26-39 inches. She wears a 33C bra cup. She is also a fitness freak. She often flaunts her flat stomach as she stares at the camera with a heavy-lidded gaze.
Emma Watson net worth
What is Emma Watson’s net worth? In 1999, casting began for Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, the film adaptation of the best-selling novel by British author JK Rowling. Her net worth is estimated to be over $ 120 million (USD).
Emma Watson boyfriend
Who is Emma Watson’s boyfriend? In 2020, she was in a relationship with her businessman boyfriend named Leo Robinton. According to her previous dating history, she was in a relationship with Will Adamowicz. She also dated Oxford rugby player Matthew Janney until December 2014. She dated Glee Chord Overstreet actor in the summer of 2018 and dated Brendan Wallace in 2019.
Emma Watson Facts
- How old is Emma Watson? She was born on April 15, 1990, in Paris, France. She is 31 years old.
- Her father is called Chris Watson, professionally he is an English lawyer and her mother is called Jacqueline Luesby.
- She has British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- She began her modeling career with a photoshoot for Teen Vogue in 2005.
- In 2009, she announced her involvement with People Tree, a fair trade fashion brand.
- Watson founded a feminist book club Goodreads: Our Shared Shelf, in 2016.
- She has millions of followers under her Instagram account.
- Education: Attended the Oxford Dragon School and the Stagecoach Theater Arts School, where she performed in school plays.
- She also plays the role of Belle in the 2017 film Beauty and the Beast.