Demi Lovato is an American actress and singer who rose to prominence after appearing on Camp Rock with the Jonas Brothers and whose album Don’t Forget was certified gold by the RIAA. She also played Sonny Munroe on the Disney Channel series Sonny with a Chance from 2009 to 2011. Tune in to the bio!
Demi Lovato Age
How old is Demi Lovato? She is currently 30 years old. She was born on August 20, 1992 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Demi Lovato Height and weight
How tall is Demi Lovato? It stands 5 feet 2 inches tall. It weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-24-36 inches. she wears a bra cup size of 32C.
Demi Lovato boyfriend
Who is Demi Lovato dating in 2020? At the moment, she is dating Max Ehrich. On July 22, 2020, Lovato made official her engagement to actor Max Ehrich. They announced their engagement via an Instagram post, she said I knew I loved you the moment I met you. It was something I can’t describe to anyone who hasn’t experienced it firsthand, but luckily you did too .. I have never felt so unconditionally loved by anyone in my life (apart from my parents) flaws and all the rest. You never pressure me to be anything other than myself. And you make me want to be the best version of myself. I am honored to accept your hand in marriage. I love you more than a caption can express, but I am thrilled to start a family and a life with you. I love you forever my baby. My partner.
Also, according to her previous dating lists, at the end of 2019, she dated model Austin Wilson. She dated Wilmer Valderrama from 2010 to 2016. She also dated Joe Jonas and Luke Rockhold.
Demi Lovato family
He has American nationality. Her father is called Patrick Lovato and her mother is called Dianna De La Garza. She belongs to a mixed ethnicity. Her father was of Mexican descent, with mostly Spanish and Native American ancestry. She also has siblings. She has an older sister named Dallas, a younger half-sister, actress Madison De La Garza, and an older half-sister, Amber. As for education, she was home schooled and received her high school graduation through home education in May 2009. Also, due to her acting career, she was bullied so severely that she asked to study at home.
Demi Lovato Career
At the age of seven she started playing the piano. The gorgeous actress starred in the 2009 film Princess Protection Program and called John Mayer her biggest musical influence. Additionally, she became a celebrity for her role as ‘Mitchie Torres’ in the Disney Channel musical television film Camp Rock in 2008 and its sequel Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam in 2010.
He has received numerous accolades, including an MTV Video Music Award, 14 Teen Choice Awards, five People’s Choice Awards, and two Latin American Music Awards. She also holds a Guinness World Record and was included on the Time 100 list in 2017. Outside of the entertainment industry, Lovato is an activist for several social causes. She has sold over two million albums and 20 million singles in the United States, including in 2017.
Demi Lovato Net Worth
What is Demi Lovato’s net worth? Its value is estimated at around 50 million dollars. Acting and singing is her main source of income. Additionally, she also bought a Laurel Canyon home in Los Angeles for $ 8.3 million, which she sold in Sep 2021 for $ 8.44 million.
Demi Lovato Wiki
|Wiki / Bio|
|Real name||Demetria Devonne Lovato|
|Age||30 years old|
|Birthday||August 20, 1992|
|Profession||Singer, songwriter, actress|
|Birth place||Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States|
|Height / High||Feet and Inches: 5’2 ‘
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg
Pounds: 121 lbs
|Bra cup size||32 Su|
|eyes colour||dark brown|
|Shoe size||5 (USA)|
|Net value||About 50 million US dollars|
|Sponsor Sponsor Earnings||Unknown|
|Parents||Father: Patrick Lovato
Mother: Dianna De La Garza
Step Sister : Madison De La Garza, Amber
|Fiancé||Max Ehrich (actor)|
|Ex boyfriend?||1. Austin Wilson
2. Wilmer Valderrama
3. Joe Jonas
4. Luke Rockhold
|Husband / Spouse||Max Ehrich (engaged, from July 2020)|
|College / University||Unknown|
|Social media accounts|
|Links to social media accounts||Instagram , Twitter|
The facts of Demi Lovato
- It has an immense following of fans under its social media platforms.
- To date, she has amassed over millions of users with her Instagram account.
- In July 2020, she declared herself queer in a Twitter post
- His hobbies include swimming, dancing, and horseback riding.
- When she was a child, her natural dad always called her her little companion.
- In 2016 she started training in Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
- She was classified as a blue belt in martial art, which derives from jujutsu, in 2019.
- At the age of 18, she went to a rehabilitation center.
- Likewise, MTV aired a documentary, Demi Lovato: Stay Strong, about her rehabilitation and recovery, in 2012.
- He had suffered from bipolar disorder, anorexia nervosa, self-harm and bullying while attending her school.
- She became collaborating editor for Seventeen magazine in 2011.
- She is a great advocate of LGBT rights.
- Believes in gay marriage and equality.
- Lovato identifies as a feminist.
- She believes in, Feminism means to me it doesn’t have to mean burning bras and hating men, what feminism means to me is just defending gender equality and trying to empower our young people. And show women that you can embrace your sexuality and that you deserve to be trusted and don’t need to conform to society’s views on what women should be or how you should dress. So, I think it’s just about supporting other women and empowering other women.
- She became the first brand ambassador for the NYC make-up and beauty brand New York Color.
- She also became a brand ambassador for the JBL audio company.
- She is also a passionate lover.
- Likes to read novels.
- She has appeared on the covers of many magazines.