Danielley Ayala is an Instagram celebrity and model who has gained over two million subscribers on her social media profiles.
She also has her own agency, “Soft-Hued”.
Childhood and family
Danielley Ayala was born in Los Angeles, California, on 23 February 1994.
She is of American nationality and is a Pisces by birth.
She resides in Los Angeles with her family — her parents and younger siblings.
Danielley has been fascinated by fashion, glamour, and style since she was a youngster, and so followed her ambition of being a model.
Danielley enrolled in college after graduating from high school in 2012.
Later that year, she registered at the Make-up Designory College in Burbank, California, where she studied in 2016 and 2017.
According to her own admissions, she worked and paid for her own schooling.
In November 2019, she announced through Twitter that she is studying in another makeup course.
Danielley has acquired a large following on Instagram, where she posts her images.
Danielley gains from other commercially-based platforms due to her over 2.2 million users on this network alone.
She maintains a Patreon profile, however she has said that she would be removing her account in December 2019.
She intends to redirect all of her subscribers and followers to her OnlyFans page, where she provides unique adult content for her subscribers.
There were several false profiles created in order to mislead Danielley’s fans — she often advises her followers to remain cautious and only follow her real accounts.
Danielley formed her own modelling agency, “Soft- Hued,” to represent models, concentrating on the most well-executed and successful methods of talent representation.
Advertisement, publications, commercial contracts, and long-term contracts are all available in fields and businesses such as entertainment and fashion.
Additionally, the firm gives sponsorships for its clients.
Danielley is also an accomplished make-up artist, having worked as a specialist in her own modelling business and on the set of the film “Dance of Vengeance” (2018).
Personal life and relationship
Danielley dated Peter Lobanov from 2014 to 2016, as shown by her frequent postings on her Facebook and Instagram accounts of their joint images.
They went to Disneyland and numerous family gatherings together, but finally broke up without disclosing why, but it occurred when she wanted to pursue her modelling career.
Danielley removed all of their Instagram images but left them on her Facebook site.
Danielley is still unmarried as of 2019.
Interests, favourites, and fascinating facts
1. Danielley sometimes participates in Modern Warfare with her friend MiaFrancis, a Venezuelan gamer and model.
2. “Joker” is one of her favourite films (2019).
3. She is a huge fan of the “Batman” films, but believes Robert Pattinson is not the right choice for the character of Bruce Wayne, but she will still support the film as a fan of Batman in general.
4. Brad Kaaya is her favourite football player.
5. She also admires motorcyclist Nico Silva.
6. She chose “Jersey Shore,” “Little Pretty Liars,” and “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” to spend her evening in front of the television.
7. “The Vampire Diaries” is her favourite television show.
8. “Sponge Bob” is her favourite cartoon.
Danielley has a Golden Retriever called Sonic Laurent; she looks after him well and even brings him to Clint Torres, a professional hairdresser who trims humans but makes an exception for Danielley’sdog.
Danielley also enjoys visiting establishments such as Crudos Fusion Art Cafe, where she may sample fusion cuisine; one of her favourite foods is sushi.
Salary and net worth
- Danielley’s net worth is believed to be at $1.4 million as of 2019.
- She gets up to $25,000 per month from her OnlyFans page followers and up to $7,300 every Instagram post.
- While she maintained a Patreon page, she had roughly 1,000 subscribers, while the number of her OnlyFans followers has grown significantly.