Danielle Panabaker is an American actress. She began acting as a teenager and became famous for her roles in Disney’s Stuck in the Suburbs (2004), Sky High (2005) and Read It and Weep (2006), the latter along with younger sister Kay Panabaker, and in the HBO miniseries Empire Falls (2005). Danielle is the winner of three Young Artist Awards: for a guest star in an episode of the legal drama television series The Guardian (2004), for her starring role in the TV movie Finding David’s Heart (2005) and for her ensemble performance in the family comedy Yours, Mine & Ours (2006).
She is well known as a cast member alongside James Woods on the CBS legal drama series Shark (2006-2008). She is also recognized as a scream queen, having starred in the psychological thriller Mr. Brooks (2007) and horror films Friday the 13th (2009), The Crazies (2010), The Ward (2010) by John Carpenter’s and Piranha 3DD (2012).
Danielle has had recurring roles in the drama series Necessary Roughness (2011-2013), the crime series Bones (2012-2013) and the drama Justified (2014), with Panabaker playing Dr. Caitlin Snow in the television series The CW Arrow in April 2014. She reiterated the role of Caitlin Snow as the lead in The CW spin-off series The Flash since October 2014. She also appeared as a special guest star on Arrow.
DANIELLE PANABAKER AGE
DANIELLE PANABAKER HEIGHT
Danielle stands at a height of 5 ′ 6 ‘(168cm). She has body measurements of 34-25-34 and a weight of 53 kg (117 lbs).
DANIELLE PANABAKER FAMILY
Danielle was born in Augusta, Georgia. She is the daughter of Donna (née Mayock) and Harold Panabaker. Her younger sister Kay, who currently works as a zoologist, was also an actress. Her father’s sales work has taken them all over the country. They spent time in South Carolina, Pennsylvania and, briefly during the Panabaker’s kindergarten year, in Orange, Texas. Danielle took a theatre class at a summer camp where she discovered her love of acting and began acting in community theatres at age 12, later auditioning for commercials.
DANIELLE PANABAKER EDUCATION
Danielle moved to Naperville, Illinois in 2000. She attended Crone Middle School and then Neuqua Valley High School, participating in the talk group. When she was 14 Danielle graduated from high school. Feeling it was the only way to land acting roles on a regular basis, Danielle, her sister and their mother moved to Los Angeles, California in 2003 so they could pursue an acting career. She went to Glendale Community College where she studied acting. She received her bachelor’s degree in 2005 and appeared on the national dean’s list. Danielle began her senior year at the University of California, Los Angeles in 2006, from which she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in June 2007, appearing on Dean’s List again.
DANIELLE PANABAKER HUSBAND
Danielle is married to Hayes Robbins. She announced in July 2016 that she was engaged to her longtime boyfriend. The couple got married on June 24, 2017. They currently have no children together, but we are keeping an eye on them and will update this section as more information emerges.
DANIELLE PANABAKER MEASUREMENTS AND FACTS
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Panabaker;
Danielle Panabaker Wiki
- Full names: Danielle Panabaker
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / profession : Actress
- Nationality: American
- Race/ethnicity: White
- Religion: Not known
- Sexual orientation: Straight
Danielle Panabaker birthday
- Age / how old? : 35 years (2023)
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Date of birth: September 19, 1987
- Place of birth: Georgia
- Birthday: September 19th
Panabaker body measurements
- Body measurements: 34-25-34
- Height / how tall is he? : 5 feet 6 inches
- Weight : 53 kg
- Eye colour: Black
- Hair colour: Blonde
Panabaker family and relationships
- Father: Harold Panabaker
- Mother: Woman
- Brothers (brothers and sisters): Not known
- Marital status: Married
- Husband / Spouse: Married to Hayes Robbins
- Children: To be updated
Panabaker net worth and salary
- Net worth: $ 5 million (2020)
- Salary: Under review
- Source of income: Acting
Panabaker House and Cars
- Domicile: United States
- Cars: Car brand to be updated
DANIELLE PANABAKER NET WORTH
Danielle Panabaker has an estimated net worth of $ 5 million as of 2020. This includes her assets, money and income. Her main source of income is her career as a TV personality. Thanks to her various sources of income, Panabaker was able to amass a fortune but she prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
MOVIES AT DANIELLE PANABAKER
- 2015 – This isn’t as funny as Stacey
- 2014 – Time Lapse come Callie
- 2013 – Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday the 13th – Se stessa
- 2012 – Girls Against Boys come Shae
- 2012 – Piranha 3DD come Maddy
- 2010 – The Crazies come Becca
- 2010 – The Ward come Sarah
- 2010 – Weakness like Danielle
- 2009 – Friday the 13th as Jenna
- 2007 – Mr. Brooks as Jane Brooks
- 2007 – Home of the Giants come Bridgette “Bridge” Bachman
- 2005 – Sky High come Layla Williams
- 2005 – Rule number one as Grace Jones
- 2005 – Yours, mine and ours as Phoebe North
DANIELLE PANABAKER MOVIES TV SHOWS
Film of the year from 2011 to 2018
- 2012, 2014 – Franklin & Bash as Bonnie Appel
- 2018 – Christmas Joy come Joy Holbrook
- 2017-2018 – Supergirl as Dr. Caitlin Snow / Killer Frost
- 2016 – 2017 – Legends of Tomorrow come Dr. Caitlin Snow / Killer Frost
- 2014 – Justified as Penny Cole
- 2014 – Recipe for Love as Lauren Hennessey
- 2014-2018 – Arrow as Dr. Caitlin Snow / Killer Frost
- 2014-present – The Flash come Dr. Caitlin Snow / Killer Frost
- 2013 – Almost married like Erin
- 2013 – Mad Men come Daisy McCluskey
- 2013 – The Glades come Holly Harper
- 2012 – Intercept as Kat
- 2012 – Grimm come Ariel Eberhart
- 2012-2013 – Bones as FBI Special Agent Olivia Sparling
- 2011 – The Shunning come Katie Lapp
- 2011 – Memphis Beat come sorella Katherine
- 2011-2013 – Necessary roughness like Juliette Pittman
Film of the year from 2011 to 2018
- 2010 – Medio come Summer Lowry
- 2010 – I Griffin come Hillary (voice)
- 2010 – Law & Order: LA come Chelsea Sennett
- 2010 – Chase come Carina Matthews
- 2009 – Grey’s Anatomy come Kelsey Simmons
- 2008 – Eli Stone as Genny Clarke
- 2006 – Read it and cry like Isabella
- 2006-2008 – Shark come Julie Stark
- 2005 – Mom at sixteen as Jacey Jeffries
- 2005 – Law & Order: Special Victims Unit come Carrie Lynn Eldridge
- 2005 – Empire Falls come Christina ‘Tick’ Roby
- 2005 – Summerland as Faith
Films from the year 2002 to 2018
- 2004 – The Division come Melissa Ringston
- 2004 – Stuck in the suburbs as Brittany Aarons
- 2004 – In Search of David’s Heart as Darcy Denton
- 2003 – The Bernie Mac Show as Chelsea
- 2003 – Malcolm in the Middle come Kathy McCluskey
- 2003 – CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as Girl
- 2003 – Sex and the Single Mom come Sara Gradwell
- 2003 – The Guardian come Samantha Gray
- 2002 – Family business as Parker LeeAnn Aldays
THE FLASH DANIELLE PANABAKER
Danielle has portrayed Caitlin Snow / Killer Frost as the main character on CW’s The Flash since October 2014. She will make her directorial debut during the fifth season of The Flash.
DANIELLE PANABAKER SKY HIGH | DANIELLE PANABAKER KILLER FROST
In 2005, Panabaker starred in two widely distributed motion picture films, Sky High. A superhero comedy about an airborne school for teen superheroes. Mike Mitchell was the director and written by Paul Hernandez, Robert Schooley and Mark McCorkle.
Its protagonists are Michael Angarano as Will, an incoming freshman at school, Danielle as her best friend and love interest, Kurt Russell and Kelly Preston as her parents, Mary Elizabeth Winstead as a popular senior, Steven Strait as Will’s rival and Lynda Carter as Principal Powers.
DANIELLE PANABAKER E GRANT GUSTIN
Ralph Hartley Sawyer actor revealed to Digital Spy and other media at San Diego Comic-Con that the idea of a pairing between Caitlin and Ralph was initially debated, but Caitlin actress Danielle Panabaker rejected the idea.
DANIELLE PANABAKER E KAY PANABAKER
Kay Panabaker is the younger sister of Danielle Panabaker. She is a former American actress. Kay is best known for her roles as Jenny Garrison in Fame’s 2009 reboot, Debbie Berwick in Phil of the Future and Nikki Westerly in Summerland.
DANIELLE PANABAKER MAD MEN
In the most recent episode of ‘Mad Men’, Danielle played Daisy McCluskey, a flight attendant who slept with Roger Sterling (John Slattery), and ended up proving helpful when it came time to grab Sterling Cooper Draper. Pryce (and Cutler Gleason & Chaough) the Chevy account.
Danielle started her making Disney Channel Original films like 2004’s ‘Stuck in the Suburbs’ (with current ‘Saturday Night Live’ cast member Taran Killam) and ‘Read It and Weep’, a 2006 Disney film. which she did with her younger sister and fellow actress Kay Panabaker.
DANIELLE PANABAKER GRIMM
Grimm is a police procedural fantasy television series created by Stephen Carpenter, Jim Kouf and David Greenwal. It is produced by Universal Television for NBC. It aired from October 28, 2011 to March 31, 2017, for 123 episodes, over six seasons. The plot of the series is based on Portland Homicide Detective Nick Burkhardt (played by David Giuntoli), who discovers she is a Grimm, the latest in a line of Guardians who have vowed to keep the balance between humanity and the mythological creatures, known as Wesen. She features a supporting cast of Russell Hornsby, Bitsie Tulloch, Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee, Bree Turner and Claire Coffee.
DANIELLE PANABAKER DISNEY
Danielle in the Disney Channel original film Read It and Weep, plays Is, an alternate version of Jamie, played by her royal sister Kay.
DANIELLE PANABAKER FRIDAY THE 13TH
Friday the 13th is a 2009 slasher film directed by Marcus Nispel and written by Damian Shannon and Mark Swift. The film is a reboot of the Friday the 13th film series, which began in 1980, and is the twelfth installment in the film series. Friday the 13th follows Clay Miller (Jared Padalecki) as she searches for her missing sister, Whitney (Amanda Righetti), who is captured by Jason Voorhees (Derek Mears) while camping in the woods at Crystal Lake.