Brett Gray (born August 7, 1996) is an American actor and singer. He is best known for playing Jamal Turner on the Netflix series ‘On My Block’. The series was able to win the Teen Choice Award for the 2018 Breakout Show. He was also featured in Google’s top 10 trending TV shows of 2018. Since season 3 was released just a month ago, that is March 11, 2020, so season 4 is not expected to come out close. Also, due to the release of the previous seasons in March, Season 4 is expected to be out in March 2021. The story basically focuses on the group of friends trying to cope with their lives in high school and in their area. At the end of season 3, the group of friends starts to break up a bit.
The series cannot exist without the main characters, Monse, Cesar, Jamal, Ruby, Jasmine, and Spooky. These roles will be played by Sierra Capri, Diego Tinoco, Brett Gray, Jason Genao, Jessica Marie Garcia and Julio Macias respectively. These people will return in the fourth season.
Brett Gray Age, height, weight and body measurements
- As of 2020, Brett Gray’s age is 23.
- He stands about 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- He weighs about 59 Kg.
- Body measurements are 40-28-36 inches.
- His bicep size is 16 inches.
- He has a pair of brown eyes and has curly black hair.
- Wear a shoe size of 9 US.
- His zodiac sign is Leo.
- He also loves cycling and playing.
Brett Grey Girlfriend & Incontri
- As of 2020, Brett Gray is single and enjoying life to the fullest.
- He is very focused on his career.
- He is enjoying his time with his colleagues and family rather than staying in a relationship.
- As for his sexuality, he is straight.
Brett Gray Quick facts
|Biography / Wiki|
|Real name||Brett Gray|
|Then||August 7, 1996|
|Age||23 years (from 2020)|
|Known for||Netflix series ‘On my block’|
|Birth place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Height / High||Standing – 5 feet 7 inches|
|Biceps cut||16 inches|
|Shoe size||9 (USA)|
|Parents||Padre: Jeffrey Gray
Madre: Holly Gray
|Girlfriend / Dating||Single|
|spouse / wife||None|
|Education||The high school in Philadelphia|
|Favorite cuisine||Chinese and Thai|
|Favorite game||Super Mario|
|Hobby||Games, Acting, Fitness|
|Link to social media|
Brett Gray net worth
- As of 2020, Brett Gray’s net worth is estimated to be around $ 40,000 – $ 80,000 USD.
- His main source of income is an acting career.
- Advertise various brands and earn sponsorships.
|Net value||About $ 40,000 – $ 80,000
(As of 2020)
|Approvals||Circa $ 500 – $ 600|
Brett Gray Career
- As per his career, in 2006, Brett appeared in his first professional show called ‘Little Eyolf’.
- Later, he was cast for the role of Scipio in the controversial opera entitled ‘Porgy and Bess’ at the Academy of Music.
- In 2010, Brett subsequently enrolled in Philadelphia High School for Creative and Performing Arts.
- At the same time, he also does a part-time job at McDonald’s.
- After completing his high school graduation, he played the lead role in ‘The Radio City Music Spectacular’ in New York City.
- In 2017, he made his first off-broadway show called ‘Esai’s Table’.
- In the same year, he played the lead role in the premiere of Andrew Lippa’s new musical entitled ‘Man In The Ceiling’.
- He also starred in a minor role in ‘The Tale of 4’.
- Hence, he was cast in the NBC coming-of-age drama called ‘Rise’.
- Additionally, he was offered the role of his dreams in the Netflix series called ‘On My Block’.
- He is his first starring role.
- He was drawn to the role because he saw himself in Jamal.
- He stated in an interview with ‘The Fader’ that he also hoped to expand his experience with physical comedy, a genre he previously had no experience with!
- In addition to being an actor, he is also a great musician.
- His mother enrolled him in the New Freedom Theater Program in Philadelphia when he was only eight years old.
- In 2018, Brett began his musical career with the release of his single titled ‘Old Thing Back’.
- Then in the same year, after three months, he released his first EP called ‘Easy Daze’.
- He compared the style to Usher’s Confessions album.
- Gray had a minor role in the 2019 Netflix limited series ‘When They See Us’.
Brett Grey Born, Family & Education
- Brett Gray was born on August 7, 1996, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in the United States.
- He has American nationality.
- He belongs to the African American ethnic group.
- His father is called Jeffrey Gray and his mother is called Holly Gray.
- He also has brothers.
- He has an older brother named Brandon.
- Regarding his educational qualifications, he completed his high school studies at ‘The Philadelphia High School’ for the creative and performing arts.
Brett Gray facts
- ‘On my block’ is one of the really good Netflix series that strikes a good balance between teen drama and comedy.
- The series was a huge success and the fans loved it. The third season arrived on Netflix in March 2020 and is already at the top.
- Most of the fans are already looking forward to next season.
- He loves doing photo shoots.
- He also loves to travel.